Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 25. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 09:01:36 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Yes, ethereum is the to BTC and ethereum is the number 2 spot now in cryptocurrency. Because ethereum is doing great now, though the price is getting dump but ethereum is so very useful now for trading, for payment. Ethereum also is a promising coin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 08:44:57 PM
If Ethereum wants to replace Bitcoin, then the effort must be put in to it now. Bitcoin is facing all sort of issues, like the scaling problem and forks. If Ethereum can't take advantage of it, then some other crypto-currency will do that in the future.
Activity: 294
June 29, 2018, 03:24:42 PM
I think that in 2-3 years the Ethereum will catch up with Bitcoin on capitalization. And they will together rule the market for crypto currency.
Activity: 255
June 29, 2018, 10:59:59 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
In my opinion yes, and I suppose that most of guys would agree with me if I would say that ETH is in some aspects even better than this point is just not so popular.
Activity: 101
June 29, 2018, 09:54:42 AM
of course, this is not easy for the etherium, will require a long time and extra manpower in future, bitcoin isn't as easy as we might imagine, because of the very strong bitcoin to defend its position to remain King of the coin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
June 29, 2018, 09:51:01 AM
I do not think that's possible, Bitcoin can not be replaced by Ethereum, because the value of Bitcoin I think will continue to increase over time, so Ethereum will also experience the same thing, but it remains the second choice after Bitcoin

bitcoin cant be replaced by etherium but bitcoin can be replaced by bitcoincash because as on why i notice , bitcoincash did a good pump last year and it even replaced etherium on the second spot . everyone is expecting that bitcoincash last year will also surpass bitcoin but unfortunately that doesnt happen yet . we dont know if bitcoincash will have a comback and finished his ufinished business which is to de throne bitcoin upfront.

but whatever happens between the battle of cryptos , i will still  be thankfull because we can still use them as an asset in order to earn a profit.
Hmm, to be honest with you guys. I still believe in the power of bitcoin because bitcoin is still the number coin/token in this cryptos world. It might be fallen down sometimes but I knew that It was always recover easily. Bitcoin is the top one among them all. Bitcoin is the best coin.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
June 29, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
I do not think that's possible, Bitcoin can not be replaced by Ethereum, because the value of Bitcoin I think will continue to increase over time, so Ethereum will also experience the same thing, but it remains the second choice after Bitcoin

bitcoin cant be replaced by etherium but bitcoin can be replaced by bitcoincash because as on why i notice , bitcoincash did a good pump last year and it even replaced etherium on the second spot . everyone is expecting that bitcoincash last year will also surpass bitcoin but unfortunately that doesnt happen yet . we dont know if bitcoincash will have a comback and finished his ufinished business which is to de throne bitcoin upfront.

but whatever happens between the battle of cryptos , i will still  be thankfull because we can still use them as an asset in order to earn a profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 09:22:54 AM
Activity: 208
June 29, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
I think the more important aspect of whether these cryptocurrencies can surpass BTC is the contribution of the team behind them. Can the technical team create a better and higher living environment for their cryptocurrencies and apply the cryptocurrencies they create to more? In practical life, if the team is constantly innovating and climbing, it will eventually surpass BTC one day!
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 29, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
I don't think so, but etherum can grow up and it is really possible, I think it can grow more than bitcoin this year and maybe after some years it can "beat" bitcoin and be best cryptocurrency.
Activity: 94
June 29, 2018, 09:14:13 AM
It is like we are sharing the same thought, because the advent of Ethereum on Block chain Technology is very strong and it is following the Bitcoin. Even if ETH can not outweigh Bitcoin, it is still next to it and shall still continue to rise in value rapidly soon with the speculated boom and bull markets effect.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2018, 03:42:47 AM
It is now a lot of eth enthusiasts but if to compete with bitcoin is hard.
Because there is still a lot of interest bitcoin than eth.
So if eth rival the bitcoin it is very difficult and the time is likely long to compete.

Yeah im looking it on the other side of it.. more investors on bitcoin than ETH ..
with Ethereum's growing development it would be great to rely on Ethereum to be a precious coin to be the next coin for Bitcoin and make it so much improved and make it a coin in order to become a better-made coin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 03:34:13 AM
It is difficult to compare what is better – Bitcoin or Ethereum, we can talk about two systems, both vegetables and fruits. After all, they, in fact, have never been in the rank of direct competitors. Bitcoin was originally considered as a means of payment, while in the Ethereum network tokens are used in the implementation of smart contracts.
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 10:15:59 PM
Ethereum is a very good coin and potentially competes with Bitcoin in the future but to beat Bitcoin I think Ethereum still have to work hard and takes a very long time because Bitcoin price is high enough.
Activity: 210
June 28, 2018, 10:13:18 PM
I think Ethereum has more potential than Bitcoin in terms of thin utility and market capitalization. With this unequal reward it is unusual danger.
yes because Ethereum altcoin is best after Bitcoin then Ethereum is always next to bitcoin because bitcoin itself is also good and much liked by people for investing in long-term and promising, even Ethereum itself also has its own advantages besides having blockchain technology that is good growth and can last for a long time
Activity: 99
June 28, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
I think so. Bitcoin has certain issues that make it not very useful for small transactions meaning it’s not useful as a currency for most purchases.Therefore, my prediction is that someday bitcoin will be the dinosaur that started it all and not really be worth much and ethereum may still be around longer than that
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 02:15:49 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum very promising and huge coin which has potential for very high growth. though Ethereum near BTC, nevertheless BTC will be always more expensive than a coin therefore any success of Ethereum doesn't change it.
yeah indeed, but ethereum will not exceed the price of bitcoin,
because ethereum will last in second position, bitcoin is a king !!
Activity: 322
June 25, 2018, 02:04:12 PM
Eth may grow this year, but the price will not beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the most popular type of digital currency. Although the current price movement of Eth is able to increase slowly but will not shift the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 01:59:50 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

Ethereum very promising and huge coin which has potential for very high growth. though Ethereum near BTC, nevertheless BTC will be always more expensive than a coin therefore any success of Ethereum doesn't change it.
Activity: 108
June 25, 2018, 01:40:28 PM
Bitcoin, despite all its shortcomings, is and will be number one among the cryptocurrency. He is not the pinnacle of progress, but it was he who gave the impetus to development in the right direction. Ethereum is the closest competitor to Bitcoin. but the question is: will he be able to bypass bitcoin? My opinion is that no. At least not this year. And what will happen next, no one knows.
Pages:
Jump to: