Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 29. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 01:13:21 AM
Yes, i think, ethereum is next to bitcoin, but ethereum will not surpass bitcoin easily, there is no altcoins that can surpass bitcoin. Ethereum has a lot of potential, but ethereum will not beat bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 10, 2018, 03:27:45 PM
I hope that this year Buterin will implement sharding, it will hopefully result in significant increasing of on chain transactions volume, I think then ETH will rise in price and may bit even the Bitcoin’s capitalization.
Activity: 490
June 10, 2018, 02:36:38 PM
Although ETH is the most powerful contender for BTC, BTC is still the world’s largest cryptocurrency, and people who use it are not only in the encryption market, but many ordinary people also hold it. They are just for interest. !

Today, more and more people start to believe that Ethereum can overcome Bitcoin. With time, the price growth of ETH will become very rapid. That is why it is very wise to invest in this altcoin now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
Yes now Ethereum can handle so many transactions and so much more than Bitcoin and with additional features like smart contracts. Now by using this smart contract several platforms are developed that run on the Ethereum network. So imagine how Ethereum overcame the scalability issues that Bitcoin failed to do.
Activity: 164
June 10, 2018, 05:03:41 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that exists in the form of P2P and implements distributed bookkeeping through blockchain technology. The concept of Bitcoin was raised in China in 2010. Bitcoin has the attributes of gold investment types, and the total amount is fixed and scarce. The total number of Bitcoin issues is 21 million. Bitcoin does not rely on specific currency institutions to issue, it generates a large number of calculations based on a specific algorithm. Bitcoin uses a distributed database composed of numerous nodes in the entire P2P network to confirm and record all transaction behaviors, and uses cryptographic design to Ensure the security of all aspects of currency circulation.

Ethereum is a kind of digital token of Ethereum. Developers need to pay for etheric coins to support the operation of the application. Ethereum is a platform and a programming language that enables developers to build and publish next-generation distributed applications. Ethereum can be used to program, distribute, secure, and trade many things: voting, domain names, financial exchanges, crowdfunding, company management, contracts, most agreements, intellectual property, and smart assets that benefit from hardware integration.
Activity: 434
June 10, 2018, 04:56:54 AM
I think, yes, Efir will be the next largest crypto currency on the market, because its capitalization is growing every day and is approaching bitcoin. This is the most promising currency on the market now
Activity: 308
June 10, 2018, 04:55:04 AM
Both coins will have a great future
Activity: 131
June 10, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
some people might argue that ETH is next to BTC, but i only see ETH next to BTC in the coin ranking, in terms of value, BTC is way too superior to ETH, and the market cap is also not even close But maybe eth can be next to bitcoin when it's 5-6 years later.
copper member
Activity: 462
June 10, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
Ethereum possibility to outperform the bitcoin is still quite long and i think ethereum can only accompany bitcoin because ethereum price is still below bitcoin it is popularity level is very high
It is indeed quite impossible for ethereum itself to rival the bitcoin price,
because we know the distance between ethereum and bitcoin price is very far,
so do not be too hopeful for ethereum can rival the bitcoin price
Activity: 115
June 10, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
Ethereum possibility to outperform the bitcoin is still quite long and i think ethereum can only accompany bitcoin because ethereum price is still below bitcoin it is popularity level is very high
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
June 09, 2018, 09:32:34 AM
Ethereum to become next to bitcoin price in value, is going to take a more time to circulate, because bitcoin has already paid the price, before it gets to this standard is operating to. Therefore ETH need to make a way out
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 09, 2018, 06:00:38 AM
Interesting idea. I would look at the crypto market in which the main character is Ethereum. I hope it will be because of the increase in the price of eth and not because of the fall of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 04:37:07 AM
Yes, Efir at the moment with every passing day is getting closer to bitcoin by capitalization in the market. It is interesting to observe it, potmou that sooner or later Ether will overtake bitcoin and that's when I think there will be a new revolution in the market of crypto currency
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
June 09, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
A lot of people still believe Eth is capable of overtaking btc's marketshare in the future.  Eth does handle the most transactions per 24 hours currently and is the most used crypto as it stands.

Ethereum become favorite investor in crypto because ethereum used by many platform and the transaction is fast and cheaper than bitcoin. In price, i think ethereum can not over take bitcoin price, but in market cap value, i think ethereum have a chance to take bitcoin place
Activity: 83
June 09, 2018, 04:27:49 AM
i think eth will replace BTC in the near future,some my friend said with me xrp will become bigest crypto but i don;t think so,i vote for ETH,in the next 3 years eth will replace BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 04:09:38 AM
Ethereum has a potential altcoin. Yes it is next to bitcoin because it is in the top with bitcoin.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
June 09, 2018, 04:08:44 AM
I don't think so Ethereum can never be the first. Because the first bitcoin was invented and this can not be changed.
Activity: 56
June 09, 2018, 03:57:53 AM
In my opinion yes if ETH will over shadow bitcoin from its record braking place, or if bitcoin value will fall over ETH then that would be the off chance that it might be the next to bitcoin. But aside from this event and at this moment, that would still by far from expectations if ETH want to compete with bitcoin. But that still depend on the community if many of individuals would love to use ETH over bitcoin and if they found it more convenient, then that would be the time ETH will be next BTC.
Activity: 86
June 09, 2018, 03:56:19 AM
It can not be so fast that ETH can overcome the value of BTC now.
You should understand that because look at the BTC and ETH at all times
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
June 08, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
I think the company of ethereum has a great popularity and performance in the cryptourrency group as of this time but it is not enough for the company to replaced the company of bitcoi in this industry because they are legend.
Pages:
Jump to: