Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 28. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
June 16, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

Thanks for ur opinion.. thats what im thinking too..
with the growing Ethereum development able to make Ethereum's value rise. with Ethereum being the second highest after Bitcoin, making Ethereum popular as its next coin for Bitcoin. so I'm sure Ethereum deserves this title with a high enough value.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:17:21 AM
ETH, is just ETH, there can never be another BTC even if the success. Of the coin can be compared to Bitcoins,. Ethereum is a good coin with lots of room to develop and a huge market cap behind it . If it grows at this rate Ethereum might challange for the top. Not as the next BTC, but just as another success. Story of it's own
Activity: 113
June 16, 2018, 12:01:07 AM
ETH and bitcoin are 2 good coins, if combined then marketcap both reach more price than before so making and splitting money for ETH and bitcoin is a good thing, for me the biggest portion is of course still bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 11:47:59 AM
hello OP, ofcourse ETH is next to BTC and there is nothing new about it. ETH is a very useful altcoin. It has everything what BTC has.

LTC, BCC, XRP or Dash will need a lot of effort to take over ETH.

I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Activity: 75
June 15, 2018, 11:37:07 AM
ETH is a coin developed after Bitcoin. It has more prominent features than bitcoin. However, to overcome the bitcoin, I think it is quite difficult, because bitcoin is the first and it has no master.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain with solar energy
June 15, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
Ethereum has shown very good promise in the last quarter of 2017, so many people has expected that it would grow faster this year, but it has not been happened so far.

Predictably I do not fully trust, many people have predicted that in June this year, altcoin prices will rise sharply, but the reality is still bleak, prices are falling deep. The market continues to fire. So I can not believe any predictions
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 09:28:33 AM
Still not yet, but I think in five years, Etherium will overtake and beat bitcoin ...
Activity: 190
June 15, 2018, 09:20:14 AM
Ethereum has shown very good promise in the last quarter of 2017, so many people has expected that it would grow faster this year, but it has not been happened so far.

The Ethereum will cost 250 dollars, and then it will start to grow
Activity: 95
June 14, 2018, 11:36:08 PM
I prefer ETH ,, because the rarest exchange of people who play at BTC the easy price up and down to invest should wait for the right time to buy it and even have to be careful to see it.
Activity: 305
June 14, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
Both of these coins have in common in a number of its popularity. All very popular among many people because it has a very rapid growth. Although ETH this, when compared to price BTC, is very far away. Many people say that they feel very secure if saving money at the ETH. And I am sure someday ETH will experience the same growth with BTC.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 14, 2018, 03:15:05 PM
I do not believe that ETH will ever replace Bitcoin. It seems to me that Bitcoin is more popular and promising coin than ETH. People learn about bitcoin, and then start to be interested in ETH.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 14, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
Bitcoin, despite all its shortcomings, is and will be number one among the cryptocurrency. He is not the pinnacle of progress, but it was he who gave the impetus to development in the right direction. Ethereum is the closest competitor to Bitcoin. but the question is: will he be able to bypass bitcoin? My opinion is that no. At least not this year. And what will happen next, no one knows.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 02:32:07 PM
According to me No coin will take Bitcoin place. Bitcoin is a king of cryptocurrency which that was and that has and that will be there. But if something else after Bitcoin then it will be Ethereum.
Activity: 108
June 14, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
We can assume that without any doubt, ETH can  walk side by side with BTC nowadays, its percentage of positive growth may be the parallel of BTC's when it started to raising day by day
Activity: 195
June 12, 2018, 09:26:27 AM
#Crypterium is next big thing. It allows people to pay with all type of crypto currency through mobile phone app on all existing post machine. Just have look #CRPT . You will thank me later
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
chances are that's because I know Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin and so I'm sure the Ethereum next to bitcoin could be good because the bitcoin is currently downhill, therefore, I'm sure the ETH behind Bitcoin will be good and can pump BTC prices to return stable and profitable
Activity: 340
June 12, 2018, 04:30:11 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes I think so. Because as we see the ethereum now is really on its peak so many investor and traders want to invest in this coin. The transaction is really fast. And if you summarize it all, eth is better compare to btc. If you monitor the btc value it is kinda bad.and I believe that this eth coin will be more popular .
Activity: 378
June 12, 2018, 04:21:27 AM
Despite the features and value proposition of Ethereum that arguably make it superior to Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency community is well-aware of the financial forces that are entering the market.
Activity: 18
June 12, 2018, 04:17:38 AM
Currently, ETH has many advantages over the BTC, as well as the foundation of many Token, which are attached to the ICO. and this year is the year of the ICO. So I think ETH will be strong this year. However, it is still difficult to overcome the BTC,
Activity: 100
June 11, 2018, 09:06:40 AM
I prefer ETH ,, because the rarest exchange of people who play at BTC the easy price up and down to invest should wait for the right time to buy it and even have to be careful to see it.
Pages:
Jump to: