Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 22. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 06:47:49 PM
Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin I see Ethereum development better than other coins so I think Ethereum has the potential to become the next Bitcoin in the future but to beat Bitcoin I think Ethereum still takes a very long time.
it is so wrong to compare these two cryp5ocurrencies and i believe that they are so different that is why people love them
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 06:47:34 PM
If you take a look at Ethereum being the second most-used cryptocurrency of all time, it is because they are a source for creating smart contracts for the developers to create their own tokens before launching a project.
Activity: 368
July 13, 2018, 06:47:03 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
both of these cryptocurrencies re graet, so i think taht you need to analyse what is better for tyou and what will suit you
Activity: 224
July 13, 2018, 06:46:15 PM
Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin I see Ethereum development better than other coins so I think Ethereum has the potential to become the next Bitcoin in the future but to beat Bitcoin I think Ethereum still takes a very long time.
Activity: 261
Merit: 105
July 13, 2018, 06:33:57 PM
At the moment, you can not say that, because quite different assignments from these coins, I think that over time, ETH will be much better and useful bitcoin
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:25:16 PM
ETH is indeed the best altcoin that is now the most potential to pursue or exceed the bitcoin in my opinion because now the market from ETH is also very big
Activity: 434
July 13, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

To the extent positions Ethereum is starting at now straightaway or second to bitcoin anyway if you mean is if bitcoin will vanish and will be supplant by Ethereum that is amazingly incredible in light of the fact that bitcoin will never be superseded by any altcoins incorporating ethereum in light of the way that paying little respect to what number of ethereum you kept still it will be traded or offer it for bitcoin for fiat and that makes bitcoin motivation to end up more consistent and strong.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:26:52 AM
All facts say about it. I think that BTC will be foundation till the end of crypto but ETH will go further and will reach more surpising tops than BTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
July 12, 2018, 06:49:17 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
In my basic knowledge: ETH is Smart Contract while BTC is Digital Currency.

Ethereum and Bitcoin are different things. Talking ETH is better than BTC is just like talking This Cat is better than That Dog. Cheesy

Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 12, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
indeed if you look at the data before him and now, the strongest candidate to replace Btc in hand by Ether.
if indeed Btc can be replaced.
but I think it's impossible for an altcoin to replace Btc
Activity: 48
July 12, 2018, 06:39:52 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Currently ETH is still popular because it is easy to use, safe, fast transaction speed with low transaction fees. What it lost to Bitcoin was its investment returns. Maybe ETH is an upgraded version of Bitcoin
Activity: 406
July 12, 2018, 06:37:30 AM
ETH is famous for its growing platform from start ICO, Bounty, Airdrop. maybe I think ETH will not be able to pass the BTC price because it is far behind, but if for growth could be the most superior ETH Smiley Thanks
ETH is famous for its growing platform from start ICO, Bounty, Airdrop. maybe I think ETH will not be able to pass the BTC price because it is far behind, but if for growth could be the most superior ETH
Activity: 275
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 06:33:03 AM
ETH is famous for its growing platform from start ICO, Bounty, Airdrop. maybe I think ETH will not be able to pass the BTC price because it is far behind, but if for growth could be the most superior ETH Smiley Thanks
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 04:02:37 AM
I believe if Ethereum will be a coin that will replace Bitcoin.
Currently, the number of Ethereum users is growing.
Meanwhile, Ethereum is a coin that can have good potential in the future.
I am very confident that Ethereum's ability will be ranked first.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 12, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
BTC will always be on the top I think. And ETH will always be the next after it. These coins are pioneers on the market and their authorities could not be denied.
Activity: 266
July 12, 2018, 01:12:57 AM
I think it would be difficult for ETH to compete with BTC because eth is based on the value of fluctuating bitcoin. Bitcoin is now the most popular coin, I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase its value as soon as possible. Eth is indeed a potential coin but it will still be difficult to become a coin no 1.
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 01:08:44 AM
Yeah,im looking it on the other side of it more investors on bitcoin than ETH. Wtih bitcoin gradually losing much of its market share and ethereum slowly creeping taking a significant part of this market share.Meaning that the scalability issues still remain despite taking ove.
Activity: 169
July 11, 2018, 02:33:56 PM
As we all know, ethereum is in second position under bitcoin. I think ethereum will not be able to replace bitcoin positions, given the price, volume and bitcoin fame is greater.
maybe the future of ethereum will be more than bitcoin.

Yes ethereum is next level of bitcoin. So most of the people use the bitcoin for the future saving and ethurereum also use the future purposes.  So hold the both of coin and wait for the price increase. Then use it. Before buy and sell. you know the price information. So market place is important of the bother coin future process.
Activity: 13
July 11, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
ETH  is next to BTC in the present market.But slowly ETH value increased more since last year.In the future it has a good growth and may give competition to BTC.But BTC value is too high it's not that easy for ETH to cross BTC value.
Activity: 74
July 11, 2018, 01:07:03 PM
ETH and BTC are two very different cryptos, though both occupy the top spots in the crypto pyramid, BTC is still the highest ranking coin and will not be replaced anytime soon, ETH is a good coin with reasonable project plan , but Bitcoin is still the one, the gap might be closed but BTC wont be replaced.
Pages:
Jump to: