Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 24. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 06:02:43 AM
In my opinion Ethereum will never overrun Bitcoin. Soon we will have smart contracts on bitcoin as well as on Ethereum platform. Scalability issues will be solved on both blockchains
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 04:04:14 PM
Etheteum is next to bitcoin already, not because of it price but the volume of trade it has transacted. Though the price of ethereum is far from what bitcoin has acheived but its reputation as the second most consistent and most reliable in trades makes it even more interesting to invest with
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 11:03:33 AM
Yes ETH is growing in itself, as BTC is losing its some market share. But ETH can’t compete with BTC because the value of ETH will be considered on the base of BTC itself. ETH is second to BTC and it’s a long process of competition.
Activity: 91
July 03, 2018, 10:54:55 AM
Although ETH does not currently have a high BTC price, ETH is receiving the attention of many people. Because the future development of Ethereum may far exceed Bitcoin, because it is not subject to government intervention, so it is said that it has relatively good prospects for development.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 03, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Not necessarily! At this point though, there is no other Alt that can compete with ethereum in cap, smart contract platform and popularity! I think the future of cryptocurrency is bright and  very competitive! There are incoming tech and coin that may surprise us all!
Activity: 99
July 03, 2018, 12:57:51 AM
ETH is an upgraded version and comes after BTC or rather ETH is BTC 2.0. ETH inherits everything that BTC has in addition to ETH also has the upgrade function than the BTC. In the future, the ETH will gradually replace the BTC, the current value of ETH is behind the BTC but in the near future ETH will surpass the BTC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 04:40:28 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Etherium is a platform that announced new opportunities in the field of development of detachments. Since the appearance of this digital coin, bitcoin has been mentioned less often, and even then, mainly, for comparison with the Etherium.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 02:30:24 AM
ETH is the next AFTER BTC I think. BTC is the base of the whole cryptomarket and ETH couldn’t be BTC totally. It’s really strange idea.
Activity: 80
July 02, 2018, 12:33:32 AM
Yeah I think so, ethereum is beside bitcoint and for the future it could be this ethereum surpass the popularity of bitcoint even though it is for now still difficult to predict we will see later the future development like what
Activity: 113
July 02, 2018, 12:15:43 AM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

what you say is true, ETH is next to btc, but in the future it could be ETH is superior to btc
Activity: 165
July 02, 2018, 12:09:03 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin are the two largest cryptocurrencies in the encryption market. Both their market value and their own value are high. They all have high investment value.
Activity: 56
July 01, 2018, 11:50:13 PM
Ethereum did grow a lot lately, possibly due to other people using it as a mode of transferring their money. ETH are the most strongest contender to be the next to bitcoin. They are trade to all alt coins in the markets and exchanges, that is why peoples are buying ethereum and keeps them.  Grin
Activity: 117
July 01, 2018, 11:41:16 PM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

Thanks for ur opinion.. thats what im thinking too..
Ethereum is renowned for its rapidly increasing development, bringing its price high. Ethereum is in the second position of the most expensive Cryptocurrency market coin after Bitcoin. so it is very convincing for Ethereum this is next for Bitcoin.
Activity: 126
July 01, 2018, 11:36:28 PM
Ethereum has a lot of users, but Bitcoin should be more, and Bitcoins are big names. More people know the existence of Bitcoin instead of Ethereum. Ethereum needs a long time to compete with Bitcoin. Ultimately who is the boss, let us wait and see
Activity: 151
July 01, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
Ethereum is a good coin and has great potential in the future, now Ethereum is at number two after Bitcoin but to beat Bitcoin I think Ethereum still takes a long time and must work very hard.
Activity: 336
July 01, 2018, 10:29:13 PM
Ethereum is next to BTC?

In terms of ranks Ethereum is already next or second to bitcoin but if you mean is if bitcoin will disappear and will be replace by Ethereum that is very impossible because bitcoin will never be superseded by any altcoins including ethereum because no matter how many ethereum you kept still it will be traded or sell it for bitcoin for fiat and that makes bitcoin value to become more stable and strong.
Bitcoin is a major coin that has the potential to produce far greater profits and become a coin that is very capable to be reliable in the future into a major coin. with this potential makes the other coin spirit to compete with Bitcoin. such as the famous Ethereum as Bitcoin's next coin.
Activity: 168
July 01, 2018, 12:25:58 PM
I think that the best coin for investment remains Bitcoin. Definitely, the Ethereum will soon show itself. A little more left to wait.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 12:22:52 PM
It is possible that the ETH Price will exceed the BTC price if the more dominant transactions on the ETH will make it exceed the BTC but still the number one coin remains owned by Bitcoin as it has become the only platform in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 34
July 01, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
ETH is liable to be next BTC with the current happenings in Cryptocurrency world. ETH is the most popular cryptocurrency and blockchain system, as it is based on the use of tokens which can be bought, sold, or traded.
Activity: 18
July 01, 2018, 12:06:52 PM
In my opinion eth has a good command and community. It's a platform, and their projects have good ideas and solving some important problems. I think eth - it's future in cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: