Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 30. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 12:13:13 PM
Bitcoin is the King of Crypto-currencies , and no coin could take he's place ,
because alt-coin price attached on bitcoin , whatever bitcoin fall down to 1$ do you think Ethereum will be at 100$ ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 11:21:00 AM
How many similar comparisons, it seems to me that people already simply do not understand what interests them, because the forum already has a lot of such questions and people just can not understand what exactly bitcoin we are with you here today.
Activity: 87
June 07, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
Although ETH does not currently have a high BTC price, ETH is receiving the attention of many people. Because the future development of Ethereum may far exceed Bitcoin, because it is not subject to government intervention, so it is said that it has relatively good prospects for development
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
June 07, 2018, 03:55:55 AM
I prefer investing in Ethereum now. Because Ethereum has become one of the worlds top cryptocurrency.
Bitcoins value is high, and bitcoins are very limited now.
If you have that much money you can buy it, when it comes to Ethereum, it is still affordable. And it is predicted that Ethereum will overtake bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 124
June 07, 2018, 03:48:53 AM
Eth will keep be the next to btc and it all because eth has give a lot of good work to crypto and provides a platform that able to use ICO token and support the growth of crypto.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:24:04 AM
According to experts and to the current market situation we can say it’s actually so. The ETH position is quite impressive but it won’t be able to beat BTC in the future. BTC is a base of crypto-market perhaps for all the time.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

ETH will not exactly exceed BTC prices this year, and in the coming years too. I do not know what should happen to ETH overtake the BTC. Only if the support of BTC stops and it completely collapses.

yes, I also think Ethereum will not be able to beat Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the main coin and its position is very strong in the crypto world, so in my opinion Ethereum can only be in position number two.
Activity: 92
June 07, 2018, 02:23:20 AM
The current price of ETH looks very promising for growth. Recently, the ratio of the etherium to bitcoin has fallen sharply, which means that the growth potential has grown very much. I invest in the etherium since I see that in 2018, by capitalization, it must outrun bitcoin and give the best interest.
Activity: 15
June 06, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
Key Highlights ETH price formed a double top pattern and broke a key support at $600 against the US Dollar.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 09:57:41 AM
I think ethereum will one day appreciate more than bitcoin because smart contract is drawing alt coin's attention. Almost everything user now operate with myetherwallet.
Most projects specify what is require to their coin in ethereum. That is stating the project minimum contribution in ethereum equivalent only.
Activity: 773
June 06, 2018, 08:49:33 AM
as I think, maybe the price of ETH will not pass the bitcoin price this fast. but this year I think ETH will grow more than bitcoin.

ETH will not exactly exceed BTC prices this year, and in the coming years too. I do not know what should happen to ETH overtake the BTC. Only if the support of BTC stops and it completely collapses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
June 06, 2018, 08:41:05 AM
A lot of people still believe Eth is capable of overtaking btc's marketshare in the future.  Eth does handle the most transactions per 24 hours currently and is the most used crypto as it stands.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 08:39:39 AM
Rusty may be more, catch up bitcoin is unlikely to work, although it would be nice!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
June 06, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
Although ETH is the most powerful contender for BTC, BTC is still the world’s largest cryptocurrency, and people who use it are not only in the encryption market, but many ordinary people also hold it. They are just for interest. !
Maybe it is true because we all know if we look at the CMC the ETH was in the second to BTC. So there will be a chance this ETH can be next to BTC. But i'm so surprise also that was a time ETH was in become in the 3rd place because of the ripple passing ETH in the CMC.
Activity: 210
June 06, 2018, 08:19:31 AM
In my opinion, the price of Ethereum will not exceed the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a very strong coin and the value is very high.
Bitcoin is the oldest coin in Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin will be the lead coin of Cryptocurrency.
Ethereum is a good and stable value coin but Ethereum's technology is lower than Bitcoin.
Activity: 338
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 06, 2018, 08:13:57 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
Yes the ETH is next to BTC, literally next to BTC (2nd to BTC). The ETH won't surpass the BTC because BTC is more greater than ETH, the BTC is more popular and valuable than ETH and the BTC has more advantages and benefits than ETH.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2018, 08:01:28 AM
it's not just that everyone says that Ethereum will become the new king of crypto-currencies. I think there's a huge amount of truth to that.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
After bitcoin, ethereum is the most successful currency in the world, has gained the highest fame in the last two years, so the inventor considers ETH as the next BTC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
June 06, 2018, 07:46:28 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?

It basically depends on what basis are you quantifying. If you are talking about the market capital or coinmarketcap position, yes ETH is next to BTC.
If you are talking about tech, I actually keep ETH ahead of BTC and not next to it.
If you are talking about TPS, then again ETH and BTC are way behind many other projects.
Activity: 280
June 06, 2018, 07:44:15 AM
In the next year or two, the Ethereum has no chance of overtaking Bitcoin by capitalization. In the future, this may happen, but everything will depend on many factors, including whether ETH will solve the problems with scalability.
Pages:
Jump to: