Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 43. (Read 283424 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 08:48:03 AM
Ethereum is 2nd to Bitcoin but it cannot over throne Bitcoin because of its price and platform. But Ethereum will be the king of altcoins and it will stay as long as its platform is being used by a lot of ICOs.
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 06:50:58 AM
I think nope because Ether is a coin and the ether bitcoin can not match bitcoin is the biggest coin in the marketing it can not override another coin but the ether is 2nd place in the marketing.
Activity: 307
Merit: 119
May 01, 2018, 06:35:20 AM
Ethereum and the Difference with Bitcoin

Similar to Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH) uses blockchain technology. Blockchain is a distributed database system (usually using a peer-to-peer network) that is used to store and manage records (called blocks) that are continuously increasing.
The difference is that the Ethereum platform is Turing-complete. Various new functionality can be developed with relative ease. This makes the blockchain Ethereum often also called programmable blockchain. While Bitcoin has only one function that aims to facilitate peer-to-peer transactions as a digital currency.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 06:27:58 AM
cryptocurrencies that really in a rating of 1 2 places will be taken by bitcoin. and Ethereum is not saying that they are competitors, if you compare the price of the amount invested very much different bitcoin now is definitely 1.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
April 30, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
Eth is the strongest contender for bitcoin to be its replacement. But it will need a quite long time to replace bitcoin. So many people still invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
April 30, 2018, 04:01:41 AM
ethereum crypto is one of the leading coins in the world of currency and the potential is very high. it will be highly valued in the future. BitCoin is the biggest market and the price of ethereum never passes to bitcoin price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 30, 2018, 04:00:14 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
indeed for the price and development of Ethereum continue to experience the highest increase in Altcoin. so many are saying that Ethereum is the next of Bitcoin. I also think so.
Activity: 196
April 30, 2018, 03:36:24 AM
maybe for next to bitcoin, it could be but if to overtake the bitcoin it will not be able because bitcoin remains the main one because now the price of Ethereum could overtake bitcoin price, because my hope bitcoin will quickly come back with a stable price and good for future

Activity: 32
April 30, 2018, 02:15:56 AM
a similar topic has already been raised, there was a more accurate answer, why bitcoin and not ether. Of course not. The next bitcoin is bitcoin in 2019, then in 2020. People will get used to it just like they can not live without a wifi
Activity: 13
April 29, 2018, 02:34:16 AM
Could someone give me 0.00075 (50 cents) pls? Adress: 0xa3a72acad0a397e33346a1ce3a98cbf23ddc75cd

Thx a LOT!
Activity: 150
April 29, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think this is real.  And maybe after 3-4 years eth will replace btc and it will be coin number 1.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
April 29, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
Ethereum is the best altcoin on the market, it's popular and is a lot of ICO projects used as platforms. Ethereum has a professional team and a large support community. Every day it has a large trading volume, indicating Ethereum has potential. However Bitcoin is a giant in the cryptocurrency market, if EThereum wants to beat Bitcoin it will be very difficult. Currently Bitcoin is very powerful and it controls the market, all altcoin prices are affected by Bitcoin. I believe in the future Bitcoin is still the king of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 29, 2018, 01:02:04 AM
ETH is never going to overtake bitcoin, so the best thing that you can do, is just to stop thinking that it will ever happen, because that is more than bullshit that is almost impossible.

some people might argue that ETH is next to BTC, but i only see ETH next to BTC in the coin ranking, in terms of value, BTC is way too superior to ETH, and the market cap is also not even close. ETH is a good coin but BTC is still very superior.

On my own opinion, Yes maybe this time BTC is more superior than ETH, but soon, Ethereum could over take Bitcoin, not this time but few months or years from now. I could say that ETH can over take BTC because Ethereum is better than the other altcoins and started a good coin when it was created. Ethereum is well-managed and well-established cryptocurrency so there is no doubt that it could over take any other altcoins or cryptocurrencies. But we dont need to choose on both of them, we need them both. They have the same aims for us so we need to support them.
Activity: 84
April 29, 2018, 12:55:23 AM
some people might argue that ETH is next to BTC, but i only see ETH next to BTC in the coin ranking, in terms of value, BTC is way too superior to ETH, and the market cap is also not even close. ETH is a good coin but BTC is still very superior.

On my own opinion, Yes maybe this time BTC is more superior than ETH, but soon, Ethereum could over take Bitcoin, not this time but few months or years from now. I could say that ETH can over take BTC because Ethereum is better than the other altcoins and started a good coin when it was created. Ethereum is well-managed and well-established cryptocurrency so there is no doubt that it could over take any other altcoins or cryptocurrencies. But we dont need to choose on both of them, we need them both. They have the same aims for us so we need to support them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
April 28, 2018, 07:54:01 PM
so far eth price is always highest than other altcoin prices and eth-based token is very much so naturally if eth always exist beside btc and become altcoin which is popular after bitcoin
Activity: 130
April 28, 2018, 05:59:45 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 28, 2018, 05:44:34 PM
I just hope that the BTC will soon come up with a long-term solution to the problems it faces with scalability. I do not want to risk my safety with a network of lightning.
Activity: 186
April 27, 2018, 04:36:38 PM
Ethereum is too far from BTC, Ethereum i am sure will overtake btc but it ll not stay long time there,it ll be just short period but King will be always BTC.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 27, 2018, 04:33:00 PM
It's unlikely that bitcoin lags behind in terms of technology, but since it appeared before, it became digital gold. I do not think that someone will take the place of bitcoin
Activity: 163
April 27, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
I think Ethereum has not enough power to competate with Btc, even better smart contracts project start to born and it can cause with droping of ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: