Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH next to BTC? - page 44. (Read 283424 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 04:10:05 PM
Yes there is no doubt about that, ETH is next to BTC and it has been consistent for some time now. I think with time ETH will be a very strong competitor of BTC. ETH has proven to a the next Cryptocurrency coin to reckon with after the BTC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 04:09:03 PM
I do agree to your statement "ETH next to BTC". Ethereum has proved to be a very prominent coin in the crypto world. I am equally not surprised that it is used by many exchanges as a measure of exchange. Although it is not closer to BTC when comparing its prices with other altcoins, it stays next to BTC when it comes to usage and popularity.
Activity: 183
April 27, 2018, 03:53:44 PM
I think Ethereum will always be next to bitcoin, but it will never outrun it
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 27, 2018, 03:52:02 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum can't overtake bitcoin because if bitcoin price going down, Ethereum price also going down. So Ethereum just follow  bitcoin price and can't overtake bitcoin price.
Activity: 322
April 27, 2018, 03:51:10 PM
I just created this thread to gather opinions ..
Ethereum is next to BTC?
I think it's still too far to approach bitcoin but it does not rule out the ethereum to compete with bitcoin because imenurut my ethereum potency is also very good but i also believe it will take a very long time
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
April 27, 2018, 03:26:22 PM
Technologically ETH is much better than bitcoin. But despite this, people prefer to invest in bitcoin. This is evident from the volume of trading.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 27, 2018, 03:24:44 PM
Yes Ethereum is strong contender to bitcoin.
If you think of a alt that can probably have the capabilities to takeover the bitcoin then the only name is ETH.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
April 27, 2018, 03:22:44 PM
That's True.
Trade Token (TIO) used Ethereum bloskchain and they've released their beta.

Check the link below!
Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LAcW7qjCPU
Activity: 560
April 27, 2018, 03:08:15 PM
Ratio is slowly but steady getting smaller between these two head coins. ETH will take over in few years!
Activity: 350
Merit: 133
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
April 27, 2018, 03:06:38 PM
I believe that the etherium can outstrip bitcoin by capitalization in the next 1-2 years. But Bitcoin will remain the calling card of the whole market, thanks to him all other projects have started to develop! Bitcoin has a ready infrastructure!
Activity: 31
April 27, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
This is true, ETH is next to BTC. ETH and BTC has been the best kind of crytocurrency one can ever deal with. There consistency and stability in the market is something to write home about ETH is coming up strong next to BTC and in one way or the other you find yourself trading ETH in almost all platforms now.
Activity: 253
April 27, 2018, 02:41:42 PM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are the two most popular virtual currencies today.
According to some surveys, several industry participants blockchain expect the price of the two largest crypto-coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum, to more than triple by the end of the year.
The expected growth in Ethereum's market value was driven by the applicability of its network and by the growth in initial currency offerings (ICOs), which is growing every day.
So the two have everything to achieve the alge in 2018, but particulary Ethereum seems to have more possibilities for growth this year.
Activity: 265
April 27, 2018, 01:40:09 PM
Bitcoin price may look more higher than ethereum but the cryptocurrency next to bitcoin currently is ethereum ,very stable and also becoming friends favourite
Activity: 139
April 27, 2018, 01:39:31 PM
ETH grows and improved from day to day. And yes it was second after bitcoin. Bit for now it will never replace bitcoin in the standing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
More people are going to be interested in ETH, than higher are the chances that this scenario will become reality; ETH is growing slowly and gradually, without hiccups in its path
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
April 26, 2018, 04:28:01 PM
I think that ETH will forever be in second place. This is an excellent coin, but it can not displace bitcoin. People are used to the fact that Bitcoin is the king.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 04:25:36 PM
If someone is interested in The Ethereum cryptocurrency,then in all probability the Ethereum rate will grow, as well as the total share of all cryptocurrencies in turnover with the Fiats.His lift will be smooth and confident. I hold the opinion of many experts that Ethereum,of all other cryptocurrencies ,is the most stable crypto currency.Ethereum can even be considered-one of the basic cryptocurrencies.Based on this cryptocurrency ,we know that many other financial instruments are being built.Therefore, I believe that you can invest in Ethereum without risks!!!.   Ethereum and Bitcoin use.tsya is very popular.Although the price between them is significant.But I believe that if large investors turn their attention to Ethereum and invest in It, its price may exceed.If someone is interested in the Ethereum cryptocurrency, then, in all likelihood, the Ethereum rate will grow, as well as the total share of all cryptocurrencies in circulation with the Fiat.His rise will be smooth and confident. I hold the opinion of many experts that Ethereum, among all other cryptocurrencies, is the most stable cryptocurrency.Ethereum can even be considered-one of the main cryptocurrencies.On the basis of this cryptocurrency, we know that many other financial instruments are being built.So I believe you can invest in Ethereum without risks!!!.   Fire Bitcoin and poles.TS is very popular.Although the price between them is significant.But I believe that if large investors turn their attention to the fire and invest in it-then its price can
Activity: 60
April 25, 2018, 10:18:18 PM
I think that still now with the ETH bitcoin and truth to that too, though the price nôit ETH ETH 1:10 ratio with bitcoin, and I believe that is the best altcoin ETH market today, it has great potential and it will thrive in the future.
Activity: 65
April 25, 2018, 10:08:01 PM
Speaking truth, btcs has already got the hold of market strongly uniting crypto community and so its hard to compete btcs
Activity: 57
April 25, 2018, 10:06:05 PM
Genuinely its true. The fame of ETH, their fluidity and stablity is just to be ranked next to btcs
Pages:
Jump to: