Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 61. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 10:05:07 AM
Too much market cap sucked up by all these bitcoin clones if you really think about it. Eth actually brings something new to the table.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 09:22:50 AM
It's better if you hold both this altcoins but in terms of long term holding of crypto currency for me ethereum is the best coin to hold for long term.
Why? because most trust of users were earned by this ethereum, because their price now in the market are raising up.
Not like in litecoin that fall down, however this litecoin are slowly increasing their price but most of the time are crawling down

if in my opinion it is equally good but if viewed from the behavior which I choose ETHEREUM yes may be faster profit from most of the ETH because investors and community is obviously big name is also big ETHEREUM has been crowned as a competitor BITCOIN. so now ETHEREUM is priced at $ 512.77 on today (UPDATE). I'm sure ETHEREUM in the middle of this year will return to normal to $ 700 - $ 1000 again. hold long term this will be good
Activity: 183
May 28, 2018, 07:04:24 AM
Of course, it's better to hold ETH for a longer term than LTC.  This is a more promising and reliable coin that develops every day.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 28, 2018, 05:56:27 AM
For me, of course Ethereum, its technology is superior to LTC. At the moment I have both coins, but I bet on Ethereum
It's really better to choose ethereum than ltc for long-term investments,
because at this time ethereum is very popular and the future is quite promising,
so yes very nice ethereum is for long term investment
Activity: 23
May 28, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
I think that Bitcoin at the moment is even more promising than the Ethereum. And it really is. Now i am planning to buy more LTC..
Activity: 148
May 27, 2018, 03:23:08 PM
For me, of course Ethereum, its technology is superior to LTC. At the moment I have both coins, but I bet on Ethereum
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 03:10:24 PM
If you bought on november, during the day that you started this thread, you would be still in profit, and if you sold on december, lol, you could have been a real rich person. I have never understand why there was people that didn't sold on december
Activity: 294
May 27, 2018, 03:05:20 PM
ETH and LTC are good coins and they have potential to grow ad grow. Investing in ETH and LTC is a good decision and you may not regret in what will happen in the next more days or in the near future. Holding those two coins is also a good decision we will made.  Wink
Activity: 131
May 27, 2018, 03:01:51 PM
It is very difficult to choose one of these two currencies, I think that taking advantage of this market drop both Ethereum and Litecoin are convenient for long-term investing. Taking into account that Ethereum is being quite stable, the same will happen with Litecoin.
Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
May 27, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
both are good i dont really kno w about litecoin but there ceo is very active on twitter and everyone know ethereum and how strong it is
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 12:37:12 PM
Crypto marketplace is being interesting day by day. There are many new cryptocurrencies are made. Which is a good thing for the market of crypto. If we think deeply about this currencies as many days are gone we can see lots of changing in this place.
Sometimes the market becomes so high and its quite natural to fall sometime but the reason is we need to find out which coz effect the crypto market and many people think its the profit in long-term of some cryptocurrency like ETH OR LTC.
In my opinion, they both have bright side in long terms by analyzing the market and it is also a very good work to invest some money in as much crypto you can. coz who knows what tomorrow brings to you.
Activity: 110
May 27, 2018, 07:21:10 AM
It seems to me better not to risk and invest in ETH.  By the end of the year, the price for ETH will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
May 27, 2018, 06:18:59 AM
Among the data, I am confident that Efir will be the most promising, because it created many projects and the currency is the most stable!
Activity: 124
May 27, 2018, 05:58:17 AM
I do not see any reason to invest in LTC, when you can invest in ETH and by the end of the year to get a good profit.
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 10:50:23 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I would suggest if you are not very clear on the two, follow your initial information and use it to guide your decision. I personally feel the strength of Litecoin is more subtle than Ethereum, but more stable and long term. Ethereum is a bit funny in that you never know what shape it will take. In 2016 it was forked, this year again just forked, it seems hard forks just happen every time there is a problem, like a simple rewind and play.

Maybe this works for ETH but I like to think I want to know what to expect, and Litecoin is that to me. $200 possible, but do not be hopeful of that in 2018. Long term hold for sure.
supporting Litecoins is also pretty good for the future for better. but to gain more profit right now, just use Ethereum in the long run. because with Ethereum that continues to increase will greatly help the future for much better. so it will be very profitable for the future. I will use Ethereum from now on and on.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 10:43:52 PM
i will say etherium sir, etherium haved hit 500$ even 1.000$, litecoin was nope, so for long therm i will suggest etherium.
Activity: 107
May 26, 2018, 10:33:40 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I preferred to LTC has a bright future and still stable coin. That doesn't mean i don't like ETH. But if you want to invest in long-term make the high percentage for LTC 3:1
I myself am more convinced to make Ethereum for the long term. because I see the growing ethic of Ethereum by investing as well as long-term. so this is my benchmark for having Ethereum as a long-term in this period and as short as it is to gain far greater profits in the future. so I still choose Ethereum for the long term.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
May 26, 2018, 10:11:58 PM
Investing in ethereum which is ETH means more value and more profits for me.ETC is the original chain and its already great but, new icos and new projects are using the second version of ethereum and thats the reason making ethereum a well known coin and a destination of investors so, i will prefer eth more than classic eth.
Activity: 84
May 26, 2018, 10:02:52 PM
If only these two options are available, I will choose Ethereum. Ethereum can see greater potential in the future.
Activity: 153
May 26, 2018, 06:25:11 PM

Good opinion about LTC. Everything is correct, LTC has tremendous potential thanks to support, but ETH will not be left out for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: