Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 60. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 02:50:33 PM
I prefer ETH over LTC for both long and short term. ETH has great potential. its popularity also rises. ETH is convincing enough to be held in the long term.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
I think ethereum is better for long-term investments than litecoin because of very good coherent ethereum and ethereal development faster than litecoin Kiss
Activity: 294
May 28, 2018, 02:44:29 PM
I personally prefer the ETH, since its capitalization is very huge, but LTC is also a good enough coin. I think they can not be compared very much, each has its own pros and prospects for the future. They come in 10 coins, so it's better to keep these two coins.
Activity: 129
May 28, 2018, 02:42:43 PM
If you choose between these two coins, I would advise investing in ETH.  For me, this is a more reliable coin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 02:19:09 PM
I will go with ethereum because it will rise like a shooting star if the market is growing but in case of LTC the value goes up very slowly. So anyone wants to invest then go with ethereum as it will make you earn more than LTC.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 28, 2018, 02:11:09 PM
ETH actually makes efforts to improve. It is basically a platform that a lot of the other top coins (erc20 tokens) run on.
Activity: 106
May 28, 2018, 01:37:47 PM
For me personally I prefer ethereum to litecoin.  I have not seen anything use of litecoin compare to ethereum. Litecoin is all most like a pump and dump 
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
May 28, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
Litecoin has perform creditably well as long tern coin while ethereum has been delivering profit on short to medium term basis consistently! I will however hold litecoin on long tern  while I trade Ethereum for short term gain!
Activity: 122
May 28, 2018, 01:30:46 PM
For me, I am absolutely more interested in ETH for long term investment or holding because it has a steady development. Then, I think the future of eth exceeds from other altcoin, its smart contracts and advanced technology are very influential in the future. I mean both ETH and LTC are good altcoins and promising for invest, but ETH is better for long term hold.
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
both are great for long-term investments but I will recommend you to make long-term ETH investments because of very good ETH developments and I think if the price of ETH will continue to increase in the future
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
May 28, 2018, 12:49:03 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

You can keep both coins in your briefcase. They are both good. And both have good prospects for price growth. So buy both these coins and keep them in your briefcase.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 28, 2018, 12:46:07 PM
Ethereum without any doubt because of high potential, LTC is a good currency but for long term i suggest ETH. ETH is the best and popular currency after bitcoin..
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
May 28, 2018, 12:34:51 PM
It's interesting to see posts from last year.
Since last november both eth and ltc has gone through huge ups and downs.

Now, almost halfway through 2018, it is starting to become obvious that "normal" coins won't be able to compete long term with platform tokens.
Although you can argue that LTC is better than BTC, you can also argue that coins that are only p2p are nothing compared to smart contract platforms or infrastructures where entire ecosystems can be built on its blockchain.

So revisiting the eth vs ltc for long term, I would say eth.
Also, start to shift you questions to compare similar tokens.
For example, eth vs. neo.

Of course, you can and should always hedge and distribute your portfolio.
So keeping both is great, but I would gradually migrate it towards eth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 28, 2018, 12:33:06 PM
With regard to a possible bullish scenario, the maximum at 1424 usd,  tested at the beginning of January is only a short-term resistance and may, as soon as the market stabilizes, test a new maximum again, and go further than 2,000 usd.

ETH could become the most valuable cryptocurrency and overcome bitcoin and bitcoin cash just in 2-3 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 12:30:55 PM
Ethereum now looks more attractive from the perspective of a long period. still, low volatility and high turnover suggest that Ethereum will gain in price. but its competitor is very controversial
Activity: 168
May 28, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
I would advise investing in ETH for a long term.  This is a more reliable coin for investment than LTC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
May 28, 2018, 11:08:45 AM
on the off chance that for some time in the event that I were you I would pick ETH, with contemplations and sensible valuing for here and now extends. being for the long haul I will pick LTC as a moment choice with the capability of now reasonable costs.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 10:56:08 AM
ETH I think since its idea is most promising as well as the idea of lots of projects that appeared after ETH and smart contracts were created. Litecoin is old as the world (cryptoworld iykwim  Wink) but not that good I think
Activity: 79
May 28, 2018, 10:31:42 AM
I would advise investing in ETH for a long term.  I see no reason to invest in LTC.  For me, ETH is the best coin for investment.
Activity: 574
May 28, 2018, 10:10:19 AM
I think Eth and ltc now the price is also low, so our chances to get a lot of benefits in the long run, because the future of these two coins is also very good that we get.
Pages:
Jump to: