Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 59. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 30, 2018, 09:48:00 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I preferred to LTC has a bright future and still stable coin. That doesn't mean i don't like ETH. But if you want to invest in long-term make the high percentage for LTC 3:1
changes that occur in Litecoin able to bring Litecin to become a very dependable can coin forward. in addition to the developments that Litecoin possesses when it is rapidly increasing, and I am sure for the future it is very capable to be relied upon. besides it is for Litecoin many experienced a pretty good change in the future. therefore Litecoin is very capable to be long term.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 01:25:22 PM
It is better to invest in ETH than in LTC.  This is a more reliable coin for investment.  And ETH develops every day.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
I think ethereum develops better than litecoin but both are suitable for long-term investments in both ethereum and litecoin,and for the future I think better ethereum maybe you can split to invest in these two altcoins it will give you a big advantage.
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 11:01:21 AM
LTC is stuck to lite version of Bitcoin motto. Ethereum is being actively refined and updated and Ethereum is the prime fuel for ICOs.
Both coins are great and still profitable. But I believe Ethereum would be more beneficial than Litecoin in the long run.

Yes! I’m definitely agree to you! Most of the ICOs is using ethereum as a medium for their token. And how the sudden increase of the value of the ETH shows how it will stay in the long run. ETH is the next coin to BTC everytime they update their system for a better and refined system for crypotocurrency.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 30, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
at the start of the launch, the ETH is always juxtaposed with LTC. I think the personal ETH or LTC are both good coins for the long term. proven every year the price of these coins continues to increase, and even continue to reach new records. your decision is true if you are sharing 50% for ETH and 50% for LTC
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
May 30, 2018, 10:56:18 AM
It seems to me that both coins are suitable for long-term storage. Both coins can bring us a good profit. Therefore, I would invest in both in equal parts.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 30, 2018, 10:55:07 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I preferred to LTC has a bright future and still stable coin. That doesn't mean i don't like ETH. But if you want to invest in long-term make the high percentage for LTC 3:1
for the long-term on a coin that is very suitable is Ethereum. because Ethereum is a pretty good coin to be developed for the next dimension. with Ethereum potentially being coined capable of a substantial increase. making Ethereum will be very profitable in the future and become a flagship coin.
Activity: 546
May 30, 2018, 10:52:30 AM
If we are talking about the long-term perspective, then I think that the ETH project should definitely win from the LTC project, because already today the ETH project has much more significance than LTC.
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 10:52:07 AM
Eth is an altcoin that is always attractive to the investors and it is more than that everytime that everytime the price is declining but only to those who understand that fluctuation of crypto currency.  Litecoin is also a good one for investment but it is not the same as eth which makes it second to eth.
Activity: 495
May 30, 2018, 10:50:45 AM
I want to say is that ETH is always a potential coin. People will invest more in ETH, If you insist, it won't lose. Because Eth is the right choice because it has a good platform. It is called the next bit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
I do not believe in LTC. Because it's not some cool technology or something that changes the world it's just the fork of bitcoin, which one day everyone will forget
May 30, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
Of course it's better to invest in ETH.  This is a more reliable coin for investment than LTC.
May 30, 2018, 07:51:51 AM
Litecoin is unlikely to be able to break into a more promising price, but the Etherium keeps well and rises, the choice is second!
Activity: 140
May 30, 2018, 07:46:14 AM
In terms of eth technology is better than LTC and most ICO projects use eth as ICO project platform.
Activity: 350
May 30, 2018, 07:37:32 AM
I know many fans of Litecoin, who are ready to prove for a long time that for a long time their coin is kept in the top.
Activity: 560
May 30, 2018, 07:36:49 AM
As for me, Ethereum has more potential in future. And it is more popular coin right now, media talk about it. So I choosing Ethereum.
Activity: 490
May 30, 2018, 07:34:36 AM
It is difficult for me to choose from these two coins, because they are both rather promising and interesting for investing.
May 29, 2018, 07:40:14 AM
It is better to invest in ETH for a long term.  For me, this is a more reliable investment coin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
May 28, 2018, 11:29:37 PM
ETH better.
Etherium have more usability, peoples buy ETH to invest in ICO, its factor for price rising
On the last bull we seen how ETH show bigger increases
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 28, 2018, 06:34:49 PM
In long term type of investment it will be better to choose ethereum ofcourse because they are more better than litecoins. The value is one of the significant reason that should be consider.
Pages:
Jump to: