Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 64. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:11:23 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
I keep the ETH because at this moment it's price very stable and it is the very cheap coin. Cox is increase the price for day by day.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
May 25, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
Ethereum and litecoin are both good coins and will continue to develop and grow in price. However, I would choose ethereum, this coin is more in demand and, probably, more promising. Already, many consider ethereum a candidate for leaders of crypto currency after bitcoin. On the ethereum platform, more than 90 percent of the ICO is spent, this coin is needed for any movement of new tokens. So I would invest in ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 02:59:15 PM
I think it's definitely better to invest in Ethereum now. Especially if you want to invest in the long term, as Ethereum is constantly evolving.
Activity: 82
May 25, 2018, 02:28:04 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I will invest in eth. ETH have a great team, and most ico use eth network. this think will make eth succes.
Activity: 218
May 25, 2018, 02:23:02 PM
The 2 coins are good, Both Litecoin and Ethereum are an excellent choice for anyone who wants to invest in altcoin in the long run. They are always attractive to investors and cause the price to rise in the long run.
But if your funds can not afford to Bitcoin. Invest in Ethereum in order not to miss the opportunity.Ethereum is still increasing and will increase more banyak.karena price is still far from stable figures.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
May 25, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

Thanks

I say ETH simply because I’ve noticed a lot of altcoins using it for their platform. For example, OPU Labs which aims to be the leading digital solutions provider for skincare measurement, management and monitoring.

https://opu.ai

They’re also running a program where if you sign up you get free coins!

Activity: 714
Merit: 11
May 25, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
Both coins are very good coins. ETH and LTC will be the sole warriors against BITCOIN. but still both are underated projects.IT will be a great deal to have some ETH and LTC now to get great profits in future.
Activity: 118
May 25, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

Thanks
Of course ETH.  I see no reason to invest in LTC.  For me, ETH is the most reliable investment coin.
Activity: 151
May 25, 2018, 10:42:38 AM
I would invest in ETH before the end of the year.  And for more than a year I would have invested in other coins.  For example: ADA or EOS.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
May 24, 2018, 11:08:42 AM
In the long term, I think that it is necessary to use ETH because today there are a lot of rumors that today many investors say that futures for ETH will be issued soon, but this is usually just an insider.
Activity: 226
May 24, 2018, 11:05:57 AM
I personally would trust in ethereum more, because it seems to be much stronger and endurable then litecoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 24, 2018, 10:27:42 AM
ETH would be the good choice if you want to invest in long-term investments and day trading because it has a huge market cap which you investment will be secured since it has many investors doing Ethrium as their main transaction. LTC is also good and relatively low price compared to Etherium which really good for long-term investments as an altcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 08:31:42 AM
I trust both of them, thinking that Ethereum will be more profitable.I think it's the first resource for icolar as well as the simplification of continuous updating
Activity: 238
May 24, 2018, 08:28:47 AM
I think that 2 coins is a very good coin in the market especially you want to hold it for a long term investment. If i may give tips to you, better you split it 50:50 for your investment. Both coin have a good track record until now and it might grow up more in the end of 2018. And this is the best time to buy more because ethereum price is decreased.
Activity: 662
May 24, 2018, 08:23:46 AM
If ETH goes under $500 I may start thinking of stacking a little. Market just dirty right now. But the future is bright i think.
Activity: 27
May 24, 2018, 08:08:44 AM
I think many people see things as one vs the other, but in terms of the value brought to the table, I think LTC is the most undervalued here. It's a further advanced bitcoin (at this point) with faster transactions more upside. Even if bitcoin is perfectly fine, I think LTC being its little brother makes sense for the ecosystem. And I think the ratio is too low for this reality right now. I like ETH but it's overhyped and overbought at this point. Just 2.5% moving from ETH and BTC to LTC doubles the price.
Activity: 172
May 24, 2018, 08:08:30 AM
Both are good.But I believe ETH.I think ETH go better in future.Because ETH is very active coin and many ICOs using Etherueme Blockchain.
Activity: 658
May 24, 2018, 07:45:56 AM
I think it will be a very good idea is decide to hold both coin on long term as they are both good coin with great potential of yielding big profit. They both have their own unique features which make them good coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
May 24, 2018, 07:38:19 AM
because of the increased potential of the price of the ethereum, you should definitely prefer ethereum and the ether is a much larger coin
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 07:23:35 AM
I think ETH is better to invest and hold until the end of the year.  And in ltc, I would not advise investing.
Pages:
Jump to: