Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 63. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 02:32:14 AM
Personally, I think, both coins are very good and have their respective advantages but if I was asked to choose one of them I would choose Ethereum. I believe in the project and his team, this year there will be a major renewal and I think this will strengthen the confidence in Ethereum. So I think it is suitable for long-term investment

Activity: 238
May 26, 2018, 02:27:46 AM
Clearly, ETH will survive in the long term compared to LTC.

Etherum was a must for everyone to keep in their wallets, and I didn't think LTC would be that way.
Activity: 128
May 26, 2018, 02:22:20 AM
Both of these coins have great potential in the future and are very profitable for investment, if you have more capital. I recommend to invest in the second you can split 50% ETH and 50% for LTC. I'm sure you'll get a bigger profit later on.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 02:15:31 AM
It can not be said that in the long term, companies from these industries have not been successful, but this has happened much more slowly than investors expected. at the same time, do not think that someday these crypts will depreciate. both can be considered for long-term investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
May 26, 2018, 01:58:31 AM
Both altcoins is good but I choose ethereum, Ethereum has a potential altcoin that can beat bitcoin price in future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
May 26, 2018, 01:58:04 AM
LTC And ethereum average more to ethereum. because ethereum is better than ltc. people already know that the current ethereum demand will increase. because more and more ico at the end of this end
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 01:57:08 AM
I prefer eth, Ethereum Blockchain nowadays has popular and many investors support and use ethereum in their projects.
Activity: 141
May 26, 2018, 01:53:54 AM
Both coins are good and have their respective advantages but for long-term investment, I believe more in Ethereum, Ethereum movement is very good in the market and the price is more stable, so I think ETH is suitable for my long-term investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 01:50:53 AM
Perhaps diversification between the two Altcoin will make you feel more secure, because folatility can change quickly even in Bitcoin though. And it seems that Ethereum promises to survive for a very long time.
Activity: 630
May 26, 2018, 01:45:06 AM
Ethereum is the first choice of the investor who like to invest in it and litecoin is the second choice but we can not say that LTC do not have potential to grow because it is also best coin for long hold who have a patience. According me, every body buy both equal for your money measurement.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 26, 2018, 01:38:01 AM
both are good for the long term, but I recommend to use ethereum because now ethereum will still continue to serve as one of the potentially good coins and has a high selling value. so i think ethereum is better than ltc.
Activity: 262
May 26, 2018, 01:36:22 AM
I think ltc will remain trapped when eth always moves. because until now eth is constantly moving and changing. and my suggestion is better eth than ltc to invest longterm
Activity: 84
May 26, 2018, 01:23:01 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Both with a larger Eth portion.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
May 26, 2018, 01:18:43 AM
Of course it is too. The growth of this project is several thousand times, not just a few hundred times that of ltc. Now there is no community for development. The ether has left other projects behind.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 12:04:30 AM
ofcourse i will choose ETH for long term investment. Because ETH has a good future in cryptocurrency, and it only has the greatest value in all alt coins. Many of the investors are buying the ETH, because of that the price is rising gradually. Soon it will be similar to Bitcoin with the greatest value in all Digital money. Cheesy Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
May 25, 2018, 11:50:48 PM
I think both ETH and LTC are going to be very good to hold long term so you should own both. LTC has much lower marketcap than ETH so more likely to give higher returns.
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 11:48:30 PM
between Litecoin and Ethereum for long-term investments I chose Ethereum, Ethereum has advanced features and now has a very large community in the market, so I believe the future of Ethereum is brighter than LTC.
copper member
Activity: 154
May 25, 2018, 11:43:19 PM
I think you should choose ETH
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

The truth is that both Ethereum and Litecoin are good coins a little difference between the two, but they are good
perspectives for a future. I also prefer to have Ethereum, which lately is giving better results.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 08:57:54 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
I keep the ETH because at this moment it's price very stable and it is the very cheap coin. Cox is increase the price for day by day.
Eth is now down to $580, which is a suitable buying opportunity and has returned to the level of the beginning of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: