Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 62. (Read 169381 times)

legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
May 26, 2018, 06:04:04 PM
I personally prefer to choose ETH than LTC for the longterm investment
ETH have a potential will be huge and price will be increase in the future.

You are definitely right about Ethereum and the potential that have.
Litecoin is good investment too and deserves consideration.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
May 26, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
Of course, the best way is to diversify your portfolio if you can afford it. However, from a practical point of view, I would bet on ETH as LTC's advantages are mainly fast and cheap transactions whilst Ethereum provides a whole platform for running ICO.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
The Next Evolution In Transaction Technology
May 26, 2018, 05:35:55 PM

ETH it much more promising in market potential (ICOs, dApps) and consistently makes the largest percentage gains in the last 6 months.

The last low for ETH was around $300 and moved to $800 at the high. 

That's more than a 100% return if you  caught it at the low.

Current value today shows $605.51.

Be careful and good luck

Activity: 448
May 26, 2018, 05:26:11 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
For long-term investments of money suitable and Ethereum and litecoin. Both of these options are good and with the successful combination of circumstances and the release of positive news about them can give a good profit.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 05:15:48 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I prefer ETH for long term, because   it is more stable and most of the ICOs using this network for their smart contract. I have got alot profit  from ETH.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 26, 2018, 04:17:53 PM
It will be better to choose etehreum for a longer investment because ethereum is better than litecoins and there are lots of people support eth than ltc which indicates more demands in their services.
Activity: 30
May 26, 2018, 09:45:51 AM
Definitely I choose for myself ETH. This is coin capable of replacing bitcoin in future.
Activity: 168
May 26, 2018, 07:02:51 AM
Definitely ETH.  This is a more promising coin for investment than LTC.  And the price of ETH will grow faster than LTC.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 06:39:29 AM
Honestly I was disappointed in the long-term investment because I did not manage to get any profit for the whole year, although I kept 3 coins, including the Ethereum...
Activity: 110
May 26, 2018, 06:26:51 AM
Ethereum movement is very good in the market and the price is more stable big differences between ETH and LTC makes closes us into niche market. However the recent developments are fascinating to watch play out !!
As the major cryptocurrencies got hit hard this week, losing around 20% on average, the long-term picture in the segment got close to an entry point for investors.With that in mind, long-term investors could start accumulating the relatively stronger coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 06:19:20 AM
 Ethereum movement is very good in the market and the price is more stable big differences between ETH and LTC makes closes us into niche market. However the recent developments are fascinating to watch play out !!
Activity: 473
May 26, 2018, 06:16:21 AM
I like the idea of you splitting you intended amount into ethereum and litecoin as the are very good and stable coin. They both have good potentials when you hold the them on long term but when talking about stability and strength of a coin, i think ethereum has a more promising future than litecoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
I do not think that Litecoin is now more promising for investment than the Ethereum. I think that ETH should be bought as a minimum for 1 year to hold ..
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 04:56:24 AM
In part, I judge ETH's platform is more versatile than LTC, and I believe the leadership style of Burterin and the devs will help the ship the ETH on the right track and route to their development. That is also one of the reasons I set ETH as a priority in my portfolio.
Activity: 224
May 26, 2018, 04:45:37 AM
Marketcap is one of the highest coins, Etherereum. Second. Ethereum is one of the highest prices. Fifth.
I do not know which one will rise in the future. But now Etherereum is more valuable to me.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
May 26, 2018, 04:33:26 AM
I personally prefer to choose ETH than LTC for the longterm investment
ETH have a potential will be huge and price will be increase in the future.
Activity: 210
May 26, 2018, 04:30:57 AM
Finally, a coin will be determined by the desire of the investor to have it, no longer by who the author is. And it seems for now that Ethereum is more popular than Litecoin. Not a guarantee to predict market prices, but it seems very reasonable if the more popular a coin, the more potential it will be in the future.
Activity: 126
May 26, 2018, 03:48:43 AM
LTC could be dump in the long run just like of what happen to other coins. We should accept the reality that sometimes will fall that way even if it they have potential before . So I would probably choose Ethereum for a long term investment , but eth is not my best choice to invest for a long-term .
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 03:44:51 AM
I chose for myself ETH. This is my favorite.
Activity: 126
May 26, 2018, 02:44:22 AM
Ethereum and Litecoin are good coins.
All have their respective advantages.
But to make long-term investments you should choose Ethereum.
Ethereum has long been famous for its extremely stable value.
I think Ethereum will benefit from long-term investment returns using Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: