Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 66. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 21, 2018, 02:46:39 AM
Ethereum and Litecoin have different speed frequencies in developing their coin value. Ethereum has a faster and consistent frequency, while litecoins are still developing at low speed and are still very volatile. So for a good long-term investment I think is litecoin. With litecoin you need a long time to achieve a big profit, while with ethereum you need a shorter time than with litecoin, because ethereum consistently will help ethereum to achieve big profits with a shorter time.

One is platform other is currency with debit card, they are not in conflict of interest, investing in both
of them is recommended.
   I already invested in both. I have plans to invest more money in future. That`s my stand regarding
Litecoin`s and Ethereum`s.
   Gempil your favorite is Litecoin, many others agrees with you. Many people believes in Ethereum more.
Why to risk and miss any of this two? Diversify, invest in one and other. Invest more in which one you
believe, in other less, that is what I am doing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 02:34:35 AM
Ethereum and Litecoin are good coins but if for the long-term investment I trust Ethereum more, I believe in Ethereum he has a bright future because seeing his progress is getting better from year to year I think suitable for my long-term investment.
Activity: 294
May 21, 2018, 02:26:26 AM
Ethereum and Litecoin have different speed frequencies in developing their coin value. Ethereum has a faster and consistent frequency, while litecoins are still developing at low speed and are still very volatile. So for a good long-term investment I think is litecoin. With litecoin you need a long time to achieve a big profit, while with ethereum you need a shorter time than with litecoin, because ethereum consistently will help ethereum to achieve big profits with a shorter time.
Activity: 182
May 21, 2018, 02:18:53 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I preferred to LTC has a bright future and still stable coin. That doesn't mean i don't like ETH. But if you want to invest in long-term make the high percentage for LTC 3:1
Ethereum is much better than Litecoin. besides that indeed Litecoin has a declining development, this is very dangerous position Litecoin.
so I advise Ethereum for the long term and run it until it reaches a high enough price to achieve high profits too.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 21, 2018, 02:18:08 AM
Yeah that is a good choices to hold them in long term but make sure that you enter their market at a very low position to make sure that you are going to earn a great return.
Activity: 83
May 21, 2018, 02:12:16 AM
Litecoin is a project that can be considered, but the price is higher now. From the long-term potential analysis, I will give priority to Ethereum, so long as ICO is restored to normal, the demand for Ethereum will be explosive.
Activity: 90
May 21, 2018, 12:07:21 AM
I would invest for a long time in eth.  I think this is a more reliable coin than ltc.  And the price of this coin will increase more than on ltc.
Activity: 136
May 20, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
I prefer for a long term hold for ethereum because it is already popular and it has big potential in the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 04:11:04 AM
Definitely Ethereum.

Litecoin is limited to payment sector. Ethereum can do way more things, this definitely increase it growth potential.

Also, one of Litecoin competitor is Bitcoin, the current king of all cryptocurrencies.
I would not invest any money in litecoin either. In my opinion ethereum looks much preferable, but it is reasonable to invest 50/50. This will increase the chances of success.  Wink
Activity: 238
May 20, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
If you think that you are afraid of making a mistake. That you can buy these two coins in a ratio of 50/50
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
May 20, 2018, 01:17:49 AM
Currently I think LTC is in trouble, what makes you think that LTC is good and worthy align with ethereum? My suggestion, you better choose Ethereum, in terms of any ethereum is still more dominant than LTC
Activity: 27
May 20, 2018, 01:06:37 AM
Etherium much more stable and acceptable and implementable in the World than LTC. Litecoin only making small steps and high technology mostly
Activity: 19
May 19, 2018, 11:24:34 PM
I think there is only one option.  And this is eth.  This coin is now the most stable and reliable for investment.
Activity: 253
May 19, 2018, 06:34:36 PM
Definitely Ethereum.

Litecoin is limited to payment sector. Ethereum can do way more things, this definitely increase it growth potential.

Also, one of Litecoin competitor is Bitcoin, the current king of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 247
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
May 19, 2018, 06:24:47 PM
I do not really follow the development of LTC. if you believe you want to invest fully in LTC please. but my advice, you better invest in LTC and also ETH. 50/50. because we will not know, which will rise in price by 2018 and 2019.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 19, 2018, 06:23:33 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

I preferred to LTC has a bright future and still stable coin. That doesn't mean i don't like ETH. But if you want to invest in long-term make the high percentage for LTC 3:1
forget to make Litecoin for the long term. because I am looking to make a profit from Litecoin over short-term use. because the short-term gains in Litecoin will be profoundly meaningful and yield considerable results. so it will be very profitable and able to give a lot of results. so long-term use should be Ethereum.
Nobody is asking you to suggest to invest in a coin short term with the possibility of making money, people want to know of something that works. Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum is what works.
Activity: 392
May 19, 2018, 06:23:17 PM
ETH and LTC is the coin is good  because this coin after few month i am sure its a get more profit from crypto market.but this coins are for long term holders, and I won't recommend it. For people would deserve to make better profit on the long rum
Activity: 479
May 19, 2018, 06:21:16 PM

Thanks

forget to make Litecoin for the long term. because I am looking to make a profit from Litecoin over short-term use. because the short-term gains in Litecoin will be profoundly meaningful and yield considerable results. so it will be very profitable and able to give a lot of results. so long-term use should be Ethereum.
Activity: 103
May 19, 2018, 06:17:30 PM
I chose LTC for my long-term investment. With LTC status still in the developing coin, it will take a long time for me to get optimal results and profit. While ETH is an unquestionable coin for its development, the development of ETH continues to run every day consistently, so it will be easier and more supportive to achieve high prices and generate promising profits with time not too long.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
I guess both assets are worth holding in a long-term. As for me, I prefer not to invest in a single currency. Allocation of investments in 62/38 proportion could be a wise choice.
Pages:
Jump to: