Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 65. (Read 169381 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
May 23, 2018, 05:53:13 PM
As for me it is better to invest in the ethereum because this coin has the potential and the future in which most invest their money  Grin
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:45:35 PM
It is better to invest in ETH for a longer term than in LTC.  ETH is a more reliable and promising coin.
Activity: 322
May 23, 2018, 05:30:33 AM
Ethereum for me is more promising than other crypto-currencies in the market. perhaps with him is matched only by the ripple. for me, there is no cryptocurrency that can grow more in 2017 than this.
Activity: 183
May 23, 2018, 02:17:28 AM
To invest in a long term, I would choose other coins.  And in eth would invest a maximum until the end of the year.  Because then there will be a strong price drop.
Activity: 266
May 22, 2018, 11:46:17 AM
Among these coins, Ether is the leader, I am sure of it, because many coins are based on this coin, due to which Ether will be the leader in the market of crypto currency!
Activity: 434
Merit: 117
May 22, 2018, 11:40:59 AM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Ethereum and Litecoin are both profitable coins. Actually, I make Litecoin investment and Ethereum investment because I know that those two altcoins have a bright future in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 11:27:08 AM
I like Litecoin, but see more potential in Ethereum in the long term, as I feel like it has more use case.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
May 22, 2018, 11:23:36 AM
Litecoin is a good coin, but it may not grow in value for a very long time. Look at its history, this coin waited three years for the flight to the moon.
Perhaps now it will happen more quickly, but there are a lot of altcoins that have more chances
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 11:03:43 AM
Not sure it's really about which is better more about what people feel confident with - I think confidence in Eth is growing rapidly (obviously it helps with the fact it's not going to encounter similar issues to bitcoin). Ltc's days are numbered, Eth will out grow Ltc and likely Btc eventually. I was thinking Xtz was going to rival everything but things are looking a little bleak for the Breitmans right now but that's a whole new discussion in itself.
Activity: 854
May 22, 2018, 11:01:09 AM
I like both these alts. Etherium is very classic top coin one with good technologies, while LTC is also a good investment. I think it is better to diversify your protfolio and have both of them for long term strategies.
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
Eth will be out of eth and ltc but I think if you want good profit then consider another altcoin with low cost
Activity: 61
May 22, 2018, 10:44:55 AM
ETH of course as it is more future-proof than LTC. There are lots of coins living inside ETH while LTC is just LTC.
Activity: 171
May 22, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
ETH is the most popular platform, so it is worth holding for a long time.
LTC is mostly just for short-term trading.
In the case of the etherium, I agree, this coin is well suited for long-term investments. But litecoin in the last 2-3 months does not allow you to earn on fluctuations in value. Maybe I'm just not lucky.
Activity: 378
Merit: 35
May 22, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

I disagree! LTC is rather good for long time holding because it's more stable then ETH and you'll have to wait for a long time until LTC grows. ETH vibrations are more frequent and ETH increases/decreases are bigger. However, both these coins are very nice.
Activity: 196
May 22, 2018, 03:00:54 AM
For a long time I advise you to invest in other coins.  Of these two coins, I'd better invest in eth.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 08:37:23 AM
Ethereum is the best coin for me. no 1 other coin can compete with bitcoin as long and tight as it is. I am fully confident that we can expect a good profit this year. this is the second in the ranking of crypto-currencies !
Litecoin, the fifth-highest ranked cryptocurrency, was launched in 2011 - two years after bitcoin - and is proving an increasingly popular investment choice due to its simplicity and practicality.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 21, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
Ethereum is the best coin for me. no 1 other coin can compete with bitcoin as long and tight as it is. I am fully confident that we can expect a good profit this year. this is the second in the ranking of crypto-currencies !
Activity: 168
May 21, 2018, 02:53:06 AM
In my mind, I am also an ETH trader. I like both the short and long term. LTC is also good. Because altcoin is almost good. But I am more interested in ETH, I think the future of eth exceeds from other Altcoin. smart contracts and advanced technology are very influential in the future. therefore I am sure eth will continue to be pumped in next year.

Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 21, 2018, 02:51:17 AM
Activity: 70
May 21, 2018, 02:49:54 AM
Ethereum is definitely the most popular platform, however projects are now moving away from Ethereum one such project is BlockGrain.io
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started this week.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
Pages:
Jump to: