Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or LTC long term? - page 99. (Read 169380 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 100
November 15, 2017, 07:32:01 PM
maybe there is an option to divide the volume between these two coins? they are both good in their own way and at the same time they have different goals and objectives.
They also have a very different capitalization.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
November 15, 2017, 07:31:30 PM
For sure, Both Litecoin and Ethereum are very good choices for any one wants to invest in altcoins in long-term. They are always attractive for investors and cause their price to rise in long-term.

But better to not ignore Bitcoin. Invest in Bitcoin too to not miss the opportunity. Bitcoin is still rising and will rise more and more.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲
November 15, 2017, 07:26:48 PM
you should take the ETH, active market everyday (all bitcointalk user usually transaction with this one) for their bounties. airdrop or any else

idk about LTC, meanwhile i never watch their market  Grin
but look, did you ever see ppl here told you to place your LTC address to bitcointalk profile location ?  Cheesy
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 15, 2017, 07:21:45 PM
LTC is stuck to lite version of Bitcoin motto. Ethereum is being actively refined and updated and Ethereum is the prime fuel for ICOs.
Both coins are great and still profitable. But I believe Ethereum would be more beneficial than Litecoin in the long run.
Activity: 42
Merit: 3
November 15, 2017, 07:19:36 PM
Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: