Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 26. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 04:49:01 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I kept the waves for a long time, and I came to the conclusion that it was irrational to keep and buy them. I started to hold the ethereal. This gives a profit against the background of growth and fall. It's my personal opinion.
Probably many have bought the Waves and understand that if you have a choice to invest your money in Waves or Ethereum 99% will choose the Ethereum
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 04:46:03 PM
buy a waves, this is a good option, but do not choose between the waves and the etherium. I would buy a waves at 0.5eth
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
April 26, 2018, 04:36:27 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I kept the waves for a long time, and I came to the conclusion that it was irrational to keep and buy them. I started to hold the ethereal. This gives a profit against the background of growth and fall. It's my personal opinion.
Activity: 591
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 04:33:05 PM
The main difference between Waves and Ethereum - it is smart contracts. Yes you can create tokens on Waves platform, but this will be token only without any functional - just send and recieve.
I think that the etherium is much more promising than the waves. Although perhaps the whole situation is that he has very little popularity. Nevertheless, they even have some advantages in terms of transaction speed.
Activity: 216
Merit: 3
FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
April 26, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
The main difference between Waves and Ethereum - it is smart contracts. Yes you can create tokens on Waves platform, but this will be token only without any functional - just send and recieve.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
I would not advise you to sell eth.  I think the price of this coin will grow in the future.  And invested in Waves you will lose more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 26, 2018, 04:02:31 PM
At the moment, etherium is the leader. The platform has a huge infrastructure. There are speed problems, but the team is going to solve these problems. Waves are all bad with marketing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 03:56:44 PM
There is nothing to argue about, eth price is higher than waves, trading volume eth is superior. are there any other topics that should be discussed here.
everything is clear and they are all just nonsense. Grin

What is the connection between the price of the cryptocurrency and the profit it can give to you? It is proved that some coins under a dollar bring the trader more money than BTC and ETH. Both Waves and Ethereum are good.
Activity: 351
April 26, 2018, 03:56:32 PM
ETH is the best asset for long term holding in my opinion. But if u r lucky u might find some larger profits with WAVES, I don't think ETH price will ever explode but will keep on growing slowly and steadily which makes it great for long term holding
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
April 26, 2018, 03:53:50 PM
Of course, ETH. Today I do not consider WAVES as an object of investment. I think that this project has already lived the peak of its development. ETH is more promising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
April 26, 2018, 03:52:18 PM
It seems to me that both of these projects are very similar. Both have good prospects. If I had extra money, I would have invested in both of these coins.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
April 26, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
There is nothing to argue about, eth price is higher than waves, trading volume eth is superior. are there any other topics that should be discussed here.

With that logic, no one can beat Ethereum. I belive their targets and communities different and there is more than enough space for both and others.
i agree with you, ethereum still be the best altcoin so far
more profitable and good investment in long term than others, ethereum used by platform,i think it make increase high price in the next and looks be bright
but it could be waves would be great, like the current ethereum. however waves also have platforms such as ethereum, the ethereum platform difference is more in demand than waves platfrom for the ICO's platform
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
April 26, 2018, 03:44:28 PM
Well waves still has a great future ahead,  it may be good to invest when it is early.  But i'd rather advise two things.
1. Don't put all your eggs in one basket
2. Invest in waves funds that you can do away with for a long period of time... You might be in for a long bumpy ride
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 26, 2018, 03:35:44 PM
I prefer ETH.... I have only some waves but I don't like Waves exchange there is too low liquidity and also tokens with waves platform have near zero liquidity..maybe in the future this will change.... till that day I prefer ETH...
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 03:34:06 PM
I think that the draft wave is more investment attractive than the project airspace. The project is an etherium. It is already sufficiently developed. A draft wave - Only begins its development. I think it's better to invest money in waves.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 03:31:39 PM
At my opinion this experiment would be sad for you because ethereum is better and would be profitable in future at my opinion. Waves are good coins but still not good enough.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 26, 2018, 03:29:39 PM
I would choose eth over waves.They both are good but people trust eth more and the market cap also good.Almost 80% or more project have an erc20 token so for a long-term hold, eth would be best.Other hand waves are good for hold also cause low price and it's no hyped yet.It will be better if you put some money in your pocket not deduct from eth and buy some waves and hold it will grow someday maybe.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 26, 2018, 03:29:09 PM
Waves a very wrong coin for investing. I certainly do not choose to invest. While there are ethereum wavese investing is nervous.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 03:26:32 PM
I think eth is a safer investment for a long term than Waves.  The price of eth is steadily growing every day.
yeah, so true. Ethereum is standard where people will want to lunch their own tokens and built their smart contracts and have huge support from the community.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 26, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

With that logic, no one can beat Ethereum. I belive their targets and communities different and there is more than enough space for both and others.
i agree with you, ethereum still be the best altcoin so far
more profitable and good investment in long term than others, ethereum used by platform,i think it make increase high price in the next and looks be bright
Pages:
Jump to: