Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 28. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 08:37:44 AM
Of course Ethereum. This is the second coin capitalization, after bitcoin . he has now a good course to buy and the highest growth potential among the coins of the first 5 rating. I don't think it's worth questioning .
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I will surely choose Ethereum for long term or even shot term investment. WAVES token have a negative impression when they hear a token under Waves platform because there are no popular token that is made by Waves platform.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 07:20:59 AM
I confirmed only Ethereum is strong and it better than Waves a lot. ETH is the 1st altcoin with their smart contracts and a network with so many giant projects inside.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 07:19:54 AM
I prefer to choose ethereum. Because it is leading the altcoins as of now. With that lead, it can attract some new investors and users. Because if people are new here, they are merely looking at the price of all the cryptocurrencies. And people always invest on those because of the higher price. It simply means that those coins are successful and it is the ethereum.
I confirmed only Ethereum is strong and it better than Waves a lot. ETH is the 1st altcoin with their smart contracts and a network with so many giant projects inside.

Activity: 82
April 24, 2018, 07:18:15 AM
Waves intend to impact fiat currency transfers and crowdfunding markets on the blockchain. It also provides smart contracts, but they are unlike the Ethereum ones. everyone has it's own role if you need more information on both of these visit websites like cryptocurrencynewsfeed.com
Activity: 82
April 24, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
Waves and Ethereum are not really in entirely the same space. Ethereum is targetting ICO's offering technical and bespoke services whereas Waves is primarlily targeting the mainstream.
However, it is having to choose, I want to choose ETH because of its popularity and its benefit.
Activity: 80
April 24, 2018, 04:51:21 AM
Ethereum and Wave are all has the very good investment value, but if you want to choose a word, I will choose Ethereum, because the presence of the ico will completely Ethereum up a rocket, I think Wave rise space is small, I mean no Ethereum rise space is large, so I choose Ethereum.
Activity: 80
April 24, 2018, 04:45:20 AM
I think it's better than selling the ether and buying waves. I think you should hold your etheric square. Because I think in the months of this month, the price of the etheric will go up sharply. If you want to invest in waves, which I think is very dangerous, you have to wait a long time to hold the coin until it reaches a fairly high price.
Activity: 27
April 24, 2018, 04:43:15 AM
Dont be so confused, split it half. Hold your 1.5 ethereum and using the rest to buy waves.and you will never choose the two of it.
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
April 24, 2018, 04:30:52 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Waves are indeed pretty good to have. In addition, the price is quite high and its development has also increased. but better Ethereum. so I would still choose the Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
April 24, 2018, 04:18:42 AM
At ETH a huge number of advantages this technology, its popularity. I personally in this dispute support the ETH as the WAVES I dont like. Maybe I'll change my mind later.

The capitalization of the Coin of Waves is very low, almost 100 times lower than the Ethereum. I highly recommend this coin.
Activity: 125
April 24, 2018, 04:18:30 AM
Now I think you should hold ETH
Because ETH pumping and still very cheap Cheesy
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 04:10:02 AM
At ETH a huge number of advantages this technology, its popularity. I personally in this dispute support the ETH as the WAVES I dont like. Maybe I'll change my mind later.
Activity: 434
April 24, 2018, 04:09:09 AM
hold your eth, ethereum is pumping again, and it might continue until the end of this year, better to keep an eye on that, ethereum price might reach $2000 or more this year.
I agree with your prediction. I think the value of Ethereum is now underestimated. When people come to know it again, it will break through $ 2,000.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 24, 2018, 04:06:47 AM
hold your eth, ethereum is pumping again, and it might continue until the end of this year, better to keep an eye on that, ethereum price might reach $2000 or more this year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 171
April 24, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

The answer to this question depends on your purpose. Get more of the potential to make a profit if you get the waves. Get Ethereum if you want a safe project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 01:43:20 AM
i will suggest you to hold your etherium than experiment with waves, i think you will got loss your money invest on waves, sorry waves, thats only my opinion. Grin
Activity: 304
April 24, 2018, 01:10:48 AM

If i will decide i will choose to hold my 3 Ethereum, because holding my ethereum for a year will gives me more profit than buying waves, and hold it. Because ethereum is a long term investment so if you hold your ethereum for sure you will profit.
Activity: 98
April 24, 2018, 12:22:01 AM
I think after BTC, ETH is the best and more potential and stable. There are still many project use ETH based tokens, which give huge chances to increasing price. However, that does not mean WAVES is not good, it is also good coin that could invest for long term.
Activity: 141
April 23, 2018, 11:07:22 PM
Everyone has his own investment method. I think I may choose Ethereum. Ethereum has a clear upward trend, and I think the next bull market is coming. It will usher in the next wave of skyrocketing, so I will not Choose to sell my ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: