Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 25. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 11:13:14 PM
For structure Ethereum of course its better than Waves and other altcoins but for long term investment and for bigger profit I think Waves is better because of low price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:41:55 PM
Many experts say what 2018 will weves year.
Many new releases want make team: one of the main of them is adding smart contracts and upgrade DEX exchange
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 11:39:14 PM
These two altcoins are valuable, if you can invest them in their portfolio, although both crypto-coins were sold by their creators and bought mainly as investments for speculative reasons, has shown to have a very significant.
These last few weeks have not been very optimistic for some criptomoedas, Ethereum also faces some minor corrections but it has everything to reach the same degree of Bitcoin.
Ripple is a fully functional company and one of the longest established players in the cryptomoedas space. It is still working on building important banking partnerships.
Activity: 73
April 26, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
the best way to do this is: you sell 2 eth to buy waves , and keep 1 eth . the current price for waves is $5 and it will have a lot of room to go up . but there are some risks .
Activity: 122
April 26, 2018, 11:08:02 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Of course, the best option is to hold eth.  This is a very good coin.  The price is steadily growing.
Activity: 151
April 26, 2018, 11:01:07 PM
I think Ethereum is a better choice. Its strength is more powerful, and it has a very good operating model. I am very optimistic about it. It has very large room for growth, and I think that investing in Ethereum is more risky than investing in waves. small.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 26, 2018, 10:46:10 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I think that ETH is a currency that protects against risk. Waves may bring you more profit, but the risk is greater, it is up to you.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
April 26, 2018, 09:59:13 PM
For me its obviously Ethereum. It is the best coin after bitcoin. So myself chose ethereum over waves, also  ethereum is used as payment methods at every ICO but waves not.
But in my opinion best chose is to split it half. Hold your 1.5 ethereum and using the rest to buy waves.
Waves is a good coin also but it's not performing well now.
Maybe in the future we will see it grow and I think it's good to consider buying waves at this moment as well.
Diversifying your investment would help you to succeed in crypto.
Activity: 209
April 26, 2018, 09:43:50 PM
For those who have little capital waves better than Eth because Waves give a very fast profit with profit up to 15% in one day and waves coins also the price is not too expensive.
Activity: 210
April 26, 2018, 09:35:12 PM
For me its obviously Ethereum. It is the best coin after bitcoin. So myself chose ethereum over waves, also  ethereum is used as payment methods at every ICO but waves not.
But in my opinion best chose is to split it half. Hold your 1.5 ethereum and using the rest to buy waves.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 09:13:55 PM
Waves and Ethereum are not really in entirely the same space. Ethereum is targetting ICO's offering technical and bespoke services whereas Waves is primarlily targeting the mainstream.

Ethereum used by many ICOs and i think its good for ethereum in the future because ethereum will always needed for paying transaction. Waves is good coin and its have large room to growing the price
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
April 26, 2018, 09:13:27 PM
Of course it's better to hold on to ETH. because ETH is more profitable than Waves. ETH is a very useful altcoin, and I predict the price will be high for the long term
Activity: 98
April 26, 2018, 08:49:33 PM
I think a very good time to invest in the current market because both crypto are falling back. Personally I would choose the ETH to invest because it has a great potential in the market and in the future, I hope in the end of the year 2018 ETH will reach price $1200 it will bring major benefits for me.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

I think that both are good choices. but the best among these options is the hold the Eth do you have, because it is a potentially Altcoin ETH then better eth stored only
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
April 26, 2018, 08:15:13 PM
Both Waves and Ether would have huge future benefits so might consider buying into both.
Activity: 209
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
when ı  joined the cryptos first I saw a lot of waves topics in the forum. I bought little waves after then. But waves never came the places where ı hoped. I sold 4 mounts later after first buying. Now in this market waves has a lot of rival.
Activity: 140
April 26, 2018, 05:24:49 PM
Today Waves includes:
online wallet
  stock exchange
  tool for releasing tokens
Constant improvements in the technological component of this project attract more and more attention of the advanced demanding users to it. Thus, the team of waveys was replenished with new valuable personnel, the former developers of Ethereum, who are working on improving the service, namely, on operational efficiency. Already now on Waves tokens are created 2 times faster than on Ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
April 26, 2018, 05:22:20 PM
Waves and Ethereum are not really in entirely the same space. Ethereum is targetting ICO's offering technical and bespoke services whereas Waves is primarlily targeting the mainstream.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
April 26, 2018, 05:05:14 PM
it is absurd to me to compare waves with ethereum , while the waves decentralized stock market is an ecology of ethereum , but it would be ethereum if I invested in one.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 385
April 26, 2018, 04:52:47 PM
I think the both ethereum and waves are going up in long term. I can not choose between the two. ethereum and waves is good.
Pages:
Jump to: