Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 29. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
April 23, 2018, 11:03:25 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

for me i prefer to choose both, if i were you i will split my eth because i believed the waves platform have a great future and we well see that in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 11:00:16 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
the development of the Waves is pretty good and on the rise. so by having Waves is a good idea. see the price keep increasing enough potentially to be reliable coin.
Activity: 266
April 23, 2018, 10:58:30 PM
if in my opinion I will hold on ETH because by looking at history of year 2017 yesterday almost equal to this year ETH will rise rapidly starting end of this april continue to rise ETH price
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:54:49 PM
I choose ETH as at the moment it is much superior than any other coins. WAVES is also potential but it has a weak spot is not having smart contracts. So I think ETH is much safer than WAVES.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 06:35:44 PM
At the moment and in forseeable future, Ethereum can not be compared with Waves! Both Altcoin ought to be competing against each other because they seem to provide similar service but at it is right now, Ethereum is leading in the niche of market that both coin is serving!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 23, 2018, 06:32:49 PM

I prefer waves, waves has show its potential in the market this past few months ago while waves does not have that much growth on the market so most of the investors are highly preferring ethereum over waves.
Activity: 310
April 23, 2018, 06:25:48 PM
I choose the ethereum because I believe in it! I think that in 2018 the ethereum will be able to prove itself to the full, besides, it plans some updates, which will increase the speed of transactions!
Activity: 95
April 23, 2018, 11:21:31 AM
WAVES seems like a great project and for me, it is always in my favour of diversifying among other altcoins. But ETH with me is always the queen! It more powerful than WAVES that working smart contracts on board.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 09:19:41 AM

If i were you i choose etherum because i see etherum have good prospect in the future and off course etherum more popular then waves.  Smiley
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 09:12:08 AM
Hold eth, but u can just buy little waves cos at it's price, it's advisable
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 09:09:21 AM
I prefer ethereum because I mostly use it as a transaction access between tokens.  while waves I do not understand their system and it is quite confusing therefore, I prefer ethereum besides it functions more ethereum in bounty or investment
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:06:49 AM
I would advise you to sell one Ethereum and buy Waves for its price. I think that's the best option. Just not worth it to sell all your coins Ethereum and invest them all in Waves.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
April 23, 2018, 09:03:27 AM
I think keeping your eth is the better option, waves used to be a great coin with lots of potential, people often said it is the next ethereum and it's better than ethereum because it can do what eth can plus it has dex, but i don't see any big news regarding the project for a long time and i think the volume on the dex itself is still the same as last year.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 09:01:14 AM
Both Eth and waves are good. But eth price is much higher than the price of waves and the price of eth is increasing at a much faster rate. For a long time, I think the eth is very useful. You can hold the eth.
Activity: 115
April 23, 2018, 08:59:47 AM
Of course it is better to keep ETH. ETH is much more popular than Waves and ETH has a large capitalization. Waves as far as I know is used only in 3 percent of all ICO. This is very small. Investing in Waves is a big risk.
Activity: 125
April 23, 2018, 08:54:33 AM
eth is better than waves.  both are good at long term investment, but as you can see, ethereum shows a lot of movement on its price that the price movement of waves.

With the current conditions ethereum is much better than waves. Ethereum is $650 but waves is $5.5 now. I think this ratio will change in the future. Ethereum will be $4,000 but waves will be $75 most probably.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
April 23, 2018, 08:50:06 AM
eth is better than waves.  both are good at long term investment, but as you can see, ethereum shows a lot of movement on its price that the price movement of waves.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
April 23, 2018, 06:47:18 AM
So far I personally still stick with ETH in activity in crypto activity. Although the price conditions are still unstable like some time back. If any discussion result of friends about Waves more clear, then I will try. The bottom line until now I still survive with ETH
Activity: 182
April 23, 2018, 06:40:23 AM
the price of the waves is now $5 . i think it will be 100 dollars this year . ether's market capitalisation is second , with limited growth . you can hold 1 eth and the rest buy the waves .
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
April 23, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
I think that etherum is too heavy, it is an old way in accordance with market standards. But Waves can still show a crazy growth in the market. As for the technological advantage, Ethereum is inferior to Wawes.
Pages:
Jump to: