Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 46. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
March 17, 2018, 02:38:58 PM
I advise you to stick to ETH and if there is extra money-invest them too in this coin:) This is the future, you should not be afraid to invest in them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 01:44:27 AM
I see both has potential in the long term , but Ethereum will be more promising because the community bigger in every years, so divide that money in to ETH 80% and Waves 20% is good decision for long term investment.
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 01:39:57 AM
Keep your eth and buy a small amount of waves. It is better to keep eth, but you may divide your funds to buy waves. It has a good future, can give you good profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 01:31:23 AM

Ethereum is the second best altcoin in the cryptocurrency market. Between ETH and Waves I will choose ETH, because ETH has great potential and stability, I believe in future ETH will grow stronger than Waves. Currently, ETH is very low price, lower than $ 600, extremely convenient for investment. I believe that ETH is a wise decision and will bring a lot of profits for investors.
Activity: 196
March 16, 2018, 11:37:32 PM
i think you should hold ETH ...waves gonna be difficult..
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 11:27:29 PM
To me, Ethereum is always better than Waves that's why My opinion is, it is better to hold ethereum than trying to buy some waves. Ethereum has a more optimistic future than waves. ETH got bigger community, development support, and there are already a lot of other coins works on ETH blockchain. I think waves is not that promising when it comes to investment unlike Ethereum that is a bit a competition for Bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 08:02:39 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I think if you want to sell ETH and buy another coins, then the exact coin you buy is Ethereum Classic. In addition to the price is still affordable, and have the possibility of higher Ethereum Classic prices at the end of the year.
Activity: 126
March 16, 2018, 07:52:53 AM
I choose REDL. REDL is the only currency used across Red Lanterns platform and for service payment only on Red Lanterns platform.
Activity: 336
March 16, 2018, 07:50:18 AM
Recently, ethereum has also lost a significant part of its price, but I think that this is a temporary phenomenon. Because of this drop in price, eth now looks very attractive to invest, I hope that this will increase its value.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
March 16, 2018, 07:02:20 AM
I still hold Ethereum but more Waves. Ethereum is stable and has a great potential. It is more popular than Waves. But Waves is cheaper and will also rise in this year. I believe it will definitely improve their value in this year.
Activity: 114
March 16, 2018, 06:35:37 AM
i think you should hold your ETH, because eth has more potential to be invested.
Activity: 67
March 16, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
if you have enough money, i think you should buy both of them, they are increasing and potential to be invested.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
March 16, 2018, 05:50:42 AM
For me they are both good coins. For ETH, they saw flaws or potential improvements on bitcoin, hence they branched out a became this successful so far, and it looks like more success will come with ETH's raiden network. Similar to ETH, Waves saw room for improvement on what ETH had done/is doing, but it will appear that their momentum is slow as compared to ETH. My advice would be 70% ETH and 30% Waves for now. Both have the potential to go a loong way.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 16, 2018, 05:39:43 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

waves are cheaper than ethereal values, although currently both are experiencing considerable decline.
I think buying waves is big enough in the short term for the next few months.
but ethereum is also very reliable in terms of growth.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 05:37:26 AM
Some time ago I would call Ether. But today you have to evaluate it differently. Two platforms are good, although the waves are lagging behind.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
March 16, 2018, 05:31:31 AM
Both coins are good, but I think it's better to keep ETH, because this coin has a great future. And the fact that now the price of ETH has decreased, do not pay attention to it, it will still grow.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 04:46:40 AM
Waves has the more advanced protocol of work (PoS), but Ether has a stronger team and it is more famous for people. But waves it is also a great project, so i believe it can reach to top10 of coinmarketcap this year Smiley
Activity: 598
March 16, 2018, 04:32:02 AM
I am a fan of these two coins because they are both very good projects. As for investment i would put my money in waves because it is still far from its potential. It will probably do 50x or something. Tho it’s never a bad idea to invest in ethereum too.
Much better hold your ethereum for a long term.Eth will be more profitable by 2020 i think because of the good progress recently eth will be 10x grow of your profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 16, 2018, 04:28:53 AM
waves is younger than ethereum and its fees less than ethereum but ethereum is prove itself i think sasha is leasier than vitalik buterin

I think Vitalik has strong hand while so many developers working on Ethereum, on the other hand Waves' development mostly based on core team.
Activity: 310
March 15, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
I am a fan of these two coins because they are both very good projects. As for investment i would put my money in waves because it is still far from its potential. It will probably do 50x or something. Tho it’s never a bad idea to invest in ethereum too.
Pages:
Jump to: