Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 47. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:09:09 PM
waves is younger than ethereum and its fees less than ethereum but ethereum is prove itself i think sasha is leasier than vitalik buterin
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 06:06:54 PM
I think it is necessary to keep 70% eth/ 30% waves. Both coins are excellent, but ether is preferable =)
Activity: 405
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 06:04:06 PM
both is good choice , eth or waves nobody know what will happen but both have same value and good potential next years!
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
March 15, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
After bit coin ETH is the best coin and ETH is the good potential and stable also,still many project use ETH based tokens hence future have huge chances to increasing price, Waves also good potential coin, invest some money on Waves for long term.

Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
March 15, 2018, 05:53:33 PM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

ETH, I dont see waves as strong as ETH is, but yet they still can get better. For me it does not worth the risk.

for me, waves asn't already rlease is all power but they will fast, I think soon the price will skyrocket according to their achievement
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 15, 2018, 05:51:19 PM
a few months ago my answer would probably be waves. but i really lost my trust to waves team and project. but etheereum could stay really very strong during all these bearish months. and still many project use ethereum based tokens. so i dont think waves can be an alternative to ethereum at all.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 05:43:18 PM
For i will choose ethereum. Because in my opinion ethereum has great potential than wave. Its been use in trad8ng invest ico and holding. In wave i dont think so that his good on holding.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 05:38:29 PM
Don't buy Waves. Hold Ethereum. Tokens that were released on Waves platform fell down. I invested in one project on Waves platform last summer and regretted.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 05:34:12 PM
in my opinion ethereum is better than waves . vitalik is very successful and intelligent. Sasha is very tempted and stupid.  I think the price of waves does not increase.
Yes, the ethereum platform is much more popular and successful than the waves platform. Therefore eth is obviously a more valuable coin. But I think it's better to diversify your investments and invest some of the funds in the waves because this is also a good enough coin and it can bring good profits.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 10:47:02 AM
in my opinion ethereum is better than waves . vitalik is very successful and intelligent. Sasha is very tempted and stupid.  I think the price of waves does not increase.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18
March 15, 2018, 09:45:32 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

Most ICOs use ethereum platform and most are paired with ethereum and bitcoin. It's better to hold ethereum than waves. You cannot compare both because they are two different platforms. I really like waves platform because it is more user-friendly compared to ethereum platform. However, most ICOs are on ethereum platform.
Activity: 434
March 15, 2018, 09:41:49 AM
I think the best option would be to purchase both Ethereum and Ripple. So how exactly will not say that this will be more beneficial to you. But both of these coins are very good.
Activity: 294
March 15, 2018, 09:39:20 AM
For me, its better to hold ethereum than buy some waves its because in first place ethereum is the partner of bitcoin and has strong price, ethereum is the queen of crypto world and the mother of all eth token so, eth is good than waves that why I suggest to hold your eth but its depends in your decision. I think it's the best to keep Ethereum, even if the price will drop thanks to future POS it will grow anyway
Yes, Both ETHS and Waves are doing good so far but i chooss ETHS  because it is my second most favorite crypto and it is more stable  and successful for me because many ICOs became succesfull because of ETH. I also think that ethereum has a more optimistic future than waves. I do not want to say that the waves do not have a future, but I'm more interested in the ethereum
Activity: 311
March 15, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
You should allocate ethereum for other altcoin investments, or you can play safely by holding ethereum. Ethereum still has more of a future than waves. Think back if you want to buy waves. These 2 kind of altcoin have both potential in different performance in the market or in projects like now even thought Waves is an up and coming challenger to Eth but Ethereum is still in the TOP until we see more project launched on Waves, I would invest into ethereum
Activity: 322
March 15, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
For me, its better to hold ethereum than buy some waves its because in first place ethereum is the partner of bitcoin and has strong price, ethereum is the queen of crypto world and the mother of all eth token so, eth is good than waves that why I suggest to hold your eth but its depends in your decision. I think it's the best to keep Ethereum, even if the price will drop thanks to future POS it will grow anyway
Activity: 140
March 15, 2018, 08:36:00 AM

I always say that the portfolio where there are different coins is better than to hold only one coin. I can't understand why people do that
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
I will keep the ethereum and wait for it to fly high. I believe in it.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

I think it's better you hold the ethereum you have. Ethereum is a potentially growing coin, and in the future it will become more popular, ethereum is a better investment choice and better than waves.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 08:29:11 AM
These two are good altcoins but for me I prefer  to ETH first than waves becsuse ETH already establish in the digital market next to bitcoin  ,so ETH is my choice over the wave altcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
After entering the market recently. I learned about pennies and really got a great impression on ETH. Routes and upgrades are ongoing, services and ideas are always welcome publicity. ETH was in my portfolio. I know ripple has created a worthy growth to be admired for investment. But the supply centered by ripple operators gives me the feeling it does not make much of a stir to make a profit later.
Pages:
Jump to: