Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 45. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 19, 2018, 05:23:09 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I read the platform waves and Ethereum stood in the same country, but it seems the technological developments that have been seen only Ethereum, while waves not too visible, so I prefer to Ethereum because Ethereum has been proven to be used for most ICO and has been very often in use everybody .
the development of ethereum is better than wave, so if I suggest to choose ethereum as the best choice because the development of waves is very minimal and can not be big like ethereum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:20:33 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I read the platform waves and Ethereum stood in the same country, but it seems the technological developments that have been seen only Ethereum, while waves not too visible, so I prefer to Ethereum because Ethereum has been proven to be used for most ICO and has been very often in use everybody .
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
March 19, 2018, 05:20:16 AM
IMO better hodl ETH and buy Waves so that you don't have to regret it from choosing where is it more valuable, because this two coins have much more potential (in long-term services) just like bitcoins. For now better much buy with the dump prices because of the news G20 meeting but I think it will recover if there is a very good news in someday.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 04:53:42 AM
In my opinion i would like to hold Ethereum because the price which we are paid in the past for buying Ethereum are now very good and the price of Ethereum are good now so in my opinion i think the holding is good and the Ethereum is better than waves and the price of Ether is good and it has a good market value than other coins like waves, NEO and many more.

You have good points, but Waves' price also very good right now if you compare with the ATH price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 19, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
waves are also good and interesting coins. but when compared with Ethereum certainly more people who prefer Ethereum. as well as myself. because Ethereum is usually called the second best coin after BTC, so the level of trust given is sufficient.
Activity: 364
March 19, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
In my opinion i would like to hold Ethereum because the price which we are paid in the past for buying Ethereum are now very good and the price of Ethereum are good now so in my opinion i think the holding is good and the Ethereum is better than waves and the price of Ether is good and it has a good market value than other coins like waves, NEO and many more.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 04:20:23 AM
ETH  i prepare easer  to use but i also want to try waves maybe later😬
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
March 19, 2018, 04:17:06 AM
I have chosen Waves as a long-term investment, because i think that it is very promising project. Waves platform allows you to create your own tokens and launch an ICO.
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 04:08:10 AM
Waves also include good coins and many enthusiasts. well with you buy Waves, you can get different benefits from the benefits you usually get from Ethereum. and you can also get new lessons and strategy by buying a different coin than you have. so my advice is you buy Waves.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 19, 2018, 03:55:35 AM
For me, 100% ethereum. Waves has been hyped and is/was overvalued in my honest opinion. Ethereum will be needed for a long time because of the initial coin offerings, so that is why I am going with ether.
Activity: 91
March 19, 2018, 03:54:03 AM
This two wallets are very useful and important..  But for me i will choose ETH than WAVE beacuse  i have a lots of token stored on my ETH Wallet.   Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 01:49:12 PM
I have in the portfolio both ether and waves, I think that these two coins will make a good profit. They both have a good platform. But the waves are still ahead.
Activity: 518
March 18, 2018, 01:28:01 PM
I think it's best for you to buy waves and an ethereum. Both these coins have an equally high growth potential. And you need to do it right now, when the market is red.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1498
March 18, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
ETH or Waves?
You have to take advantage of these times in light of the low prices of currencies in the markets to buy a small part of the Waves and keep them and will rise in the coming months and hold ETh Good luck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 18, 2018, 01:10:23 PM
At the current low prices for Ethereum and Waves, just buy both and you'll make money when the market recovers.  Both tokens can easily do a 200% or more gain when the market goes bullish again. 
Activity: 252
March 18, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
The number of tokens is the most important thing when investing in platforms like Ethereum, neo and waves. I think you shouldn't invest in waves because there are very few tokens.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 18, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
I think you need to invest your money into ethereum than waves.. Why? because an awful lot of ALTCOIN has been on support by Etherum

There also some projects are choosing Waves over Ethereum for various reasons. Mind that Waves is younger than Ethereum and has different approaches.
Activity: 182
March 18, 2018, 12:56:46 PM
At the moment, it's better to keep everything in fiat. It is necessary to wait for the correction of the market, now it is extremely dangerous to invest.
Activity: 336
March 18, 2018, 12:56:29 PM
Both projects are very promising, the waves are younger. Personally, I did not choose between them and bought both Waves and the Ethereum. As for me, this is the best option. But it's also worth keeping some of the money in Bitcoin. And in general it is better to diversify your crypto portfolio to the maximum.  Wink
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 12:50:08 PM
I think you need to invest your money into ethereum than waves.. Why? because an awful lot of ALTCOIN has been on support by Etherum
Pages:
Jump to: