Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 49. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 01:11:08 AM
Both are good but hold 75% of Ethereum and sell remaining 25% to buy Waves. This is just a second option you should have because what you hold (Ethereum) is the most potential coin in altcoins section and selling that to buy a altcoin which is far low than that is not a good option.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 01:01:05 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Hold ETH better. As on ETH almost all ICO are carried out and its price will constantly grow.
And Waves little significant currency.
I agree with you. After all, eth is the mainstream now, and I believe many later tokens will be released on the basis of eth. This will push eth's price upwards.
Activity: 255
March 15, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
i'm more confident in the future of ethereum than waves, and i have seen the quality of ethereum is better for the future.
and i believe ethereum because of the many projects that use it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 12:56:53 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
Hold ETH better. As on ETH almost all ICO are carried out and its price will constantly grow.
And Waves little significant currency.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 12:55:42 AM
divide your money and invest in both of them. You have a good opportunity to earn more profit and you reduce the risk because you divide your money, imagine that you put all your money in one coin then the coin are falling deeply.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 12:49:08 AM
If I think to play in the world of cryptocurrency, if you want to trade with cheaper price then we can play in Waves.
But if you want to play with a fairly high price and stable then you can play in ETH.
Both of them are equally profitable if we can mine well and can predict the price well.
Activity: 77
March 15, 2018, 12:31:31 AM
I'll vote for eth.
Activity: 54
March 15, 2018, 12:29:40 AM
Actually both coin are best . But Ethereum is better more than Wabes. Ethereum is one of the best coin in cryptocurrency world. The price of ethereum increasing day by day. If anyone hold Ethereum , they must be get huge amount of money do undoubtedly . It is so much profitable coin.
Activity: 17
March 13, 2018, 04:49:05 AM

ETH, I dont see waves as strong as ETH is, but yet they still can get better. For me it does not worth the risk.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 13, 2018, 04:47:48 AM
These coins are great, but ETH is better, because this is the best coin. You can also choose Waves, it will evolve in the future, in my opinion, this year will be very good for these coins.
Activity: 2
March 13, 2018, 03:18:01 AM
My suggestion is ETH. I feel that after BTC is ETH, ETH has infinite potential.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
The waves are also good coins. If you like to collect and trade, it would be a good tone to buy it. because the waves are good for trading activities. If you only hold Ethereal, if there is a decrease in etalide you will lose.
Activity: 159
March 13, 2018, 03:05:41 AM
both are equally good but I prefer to do long term trading in ethereum, I also do short term trading in wafes to find additional income
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
March 13, 2018, 03:02:08 AM
There are better altcoin better than waves that can not compare with ethereum. Ethereum position in cryptocurrency at present is enviable for many other altcoin. Everyday people are using ethereum to trade, settle payment and start a project.
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
March 13, 2018, 02:57:56 AM

Well I preferred ETH cause as you can see ethereum has been or becoming noticable by everyone , and to be honest I'm holding my eth and now it's increasing if you wanted to buy some coins make sure it's at the lowest though, so I prefer to eth than the waves, but this two coins has potential however, still the best coin or alt coin ETH.
Activity: 238
March 13, 2018, 02:46:15 AM
Waves is a very good platform and ether. But on the air, most of the coins that have already been released are tied, which means that it is more popular than the second one))
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
March 11, 2018, 07:25:40 PM
for myself I prefer to hold Eth because Eth development is quite good and maybe in the coming year will increase its price.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1202
March 11, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
It's a great time to buy and hold some waves to be honest. The project is solid since the ICO and the team has never let down the community so there are some strong arguments that waves can be a key succes for year of 2018.
Activity: 126
March 11, 2018, 03:20:20 PM
I think it's better now to buy Wawes and keep them for a long period of time, because many positive events are scheduled for the next 2 months.
I recommend hodl wawes!
Activity: 294
March 09, 2018, 02:33:27 PM
In my opinion, it is better to hold all Ethereum you have. You can invest new funds in the Waves if you wish. But Ethereum has a bright future. This is my own opinion  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: