Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH or Waves? - page 48. (Read 6078 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 15, 2018, 08:02:43 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!

I think it's better you hold your ethereum, than you sell your ethereum and buy waves.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 15, 2018, 07:50:49 AM
although the ETH price is down, I will still choose ETH rather than Waves.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
March 15, 2018, 07:46:12 AM
i would go for ether. Lately I've read several articles that were mentionning several eshop or even real shop that now accept ether. If people start talking of ether like they did for bitcoin, it could be very profitable to have ether.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 07:43:34 AM
I will go for ETH
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 07:32:05 AM
Now is a good time to buy because the market is close to the lowest level after a wild growth in December and January. Waves likely will not grow until, because of their modest advertising and a small amount of ICO on their platform.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 07:03:53 AM
Waves was the right blockchain infrastructure partner. However, Ethereum also had unique functionality we wanted to use..why waves?Waves is the only enterprise-ready custom tokens platform in existence. It was designed for easy crowdfunding, with a more-or-less self-contained ecosystem of elements and services to support that. And why ethereum? Ethereum’s status as the de facto leader in the smart contracts space brings with it huge network effect and a very large community. It has been tested (sometimes almost to breaking point) by numerous applications that have been released for use. We’ve been able to learn a lot about security and development along the way.
Hopefully, this will give readers a sense of the nature of Waves and Ethereum, and why we wanted to use both. They are ideal blockchain partners, complementary in the functionality they offer and the kinds of applications for which they are ideally suited.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 15, 2018, 07:03:12 AM
I think you should  hodl wave because it has possibility  of giving bigger return than ETH. If you invest the amount of money in ETH and Wave you will find out that in long-run  wave will bring more returns than ETH.
copper member
Activity: 238
March 15, 2018, 07:02:32 AM
Of course, Ether is still ahead of Waves. The main reason for this is that Ether has its own strong platform.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 06:46:41 AM
In my side, I prefer ETH than waves even though waves is better for long term than ETH. ETH was also good in long term and it is fast in developer. I prefer ETH because it works for their faster development and success .One of the reason why I prefer ETH is that it has a good team of developers and there are  many available services in ETH than waves.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
repme.io
March 15, 2018, 06:36:35 AM
My opinion is Just hold Ethereum (ETH), because Ethereum is good coin and very potential.
Activity: 88
March 15, 2018, 06:25:44 AM
I think Waves is a potential altcoin like Ethereum Because Waves has own blockchain and Exchange. All transactions between cryptocurrency to fiat or fiat to cryptocurrency will be recorded on the Waves blockchain. I am also waiting to the future and I am very hopefully about waves. Because this is really good projects. Ethereum prices have already soared more than 89 percent since the start of January.  So ETH and waves both are good but Its time to buy Waves coin, It is a good chance. Thanks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
March 15, 2018, 06:18:26 AM
I prefer to hold ETH than waves because I see the potential that ETH will be the next bitcoin.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 15, 2018, 06:16:05 AM
I would rather choose both of them. First and foremost, Ethereum is the second-used cryptocurrency next to Bitcoin and was used by various ICOs. I had a decent amount of assets in My Ether Wallet. As for Waves, I also use them because I trade YOLO Coin in the Waves Dex Platform and Waves Beta Platform.

I usually buy Waves just to trade it for YOLO Coins. Overall, I have no problem choosing both rather than just one of them. Just sayin' only.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 06:09:05 AM
I have 3 ETH and i want to buy some Waves and hold it for long time. Which will be the best option? Buying Waves or Hold ETH!
I'll go with ETH. Ethereum is really good for long term investment. Just buy eth and hold it for long term. Ethereum project is really promising and quality. Ethereum core team is very active and technology behind ethereum is the best. The Smart Contracts.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 15, 2018, 06:04:29 AM
I would stay with your Eth. So many platforms use the network and use continues to be strong. Stay with the strongest players until a platform comes along that has superior qualities and easier function while being cost effective.

Even waves do also supports a wide range of ico's and other platforms but eth is just more popular however both of them are still superb when it comes to investments and trading purposes. although in my case i do prefer eth than waves because majority of my holdings are purely eth due to the fact that eth is more profitable and stabe. waves needs alot of improvement in order to compete with eth and bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
March 15, 2018, 06:01:22 AM
hodl eth only, you will not be able to see the price waves will be the same as eth in the near future, or maybe about 6 months ahead. so hold eth only, eth price has never reached the best point, even though it is currently down but we will see eth will come back again.
Activity: 158
March 15, 2018, 05:58:50 AM
There's nothing bad in buying waves to your portfolio, it's also an investment.. But I'd rather you hold your ETH tight even if you can buy more.
ETH is widely used around the world and it's a coin with a very huge potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 15, 2018, 01:27:33 AM
I would stay with your Eth. So many platforms use the network and use continues to be strong. Stay with the strongest players until a platform comes along that has superior qualities and easier function while being cost effective.
Activity: 420
March 15, 2018, 01:21:00 AM
I will prefer to hold ETH since it has widely known and use by many peoples. The chances to grow are much more than waves.
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
March 15, 2018, 01:17:57 AM
 well holding ETH will haVe considerable benefits in future considering the coin's huge potential. Waves is just starting to climb up the ladder and is available at a cheaper price so buying and holding it wont be a bad idea either. But for a more le investment, id hold ETH
Pages:
Jump to: