Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 45. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 29, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
I still can not understand what happened to the price of ETH, because now there was a growth of BTC, which the market could obviously take with it and it was, some project began to show their growth and it did not last as quickly as we would like, but ETH in general did not show growth.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
Was ETH the first to have smart contracts? That is the reason in my mind that it took off.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 12:13:58 PM
So true. Ethereum is now the favorite coin of many people, especially those who are Bitcoin users who move to Altacoin. Ethereum is the best coin in Altcoin until now, if we look at Coinmarketcap. Ethereum was ranked second after Bitcoin. That means Ethereum is the favorite coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 05:29:19 AM
ethereum after bitcoin coin the strongest in crypto currencies. it has many investors from different countries. Project potential is very high. demand is too much. so it will always be popular.
Activity: 82
August 29, 2018, 05:25:50 AM
Eth became popular because it is being used as the platform to launch ICO's due to the smart contract and tokens
Activity: 45
August 29, 2018, 05:19:13 AM
Yes, right, this is the best time to buy it, because the market price is very cheap, so use the chance of your money to buy eth and will get a lot of coins that you get, it seems there are some people using eth to buy and sell their tokens that they get from bounty.

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 05:06:23 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Well eth is popular because you can use it to any investment like bitcoin and although eth is not to high the price but it will have a potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 136
August 29, 2018, 05:02:22 AM
Naturally, if the ETH became very popular among crypto. Because every day there are always additional members who also promote the platform. With such marketing, it will accelerate the ETH process to introduce all its advantages in the crypto audience. Especially with the implementation of the platform in various ICOs, it further strengthens the taste of ETH to be worth having.
Activity: 22
August 29, 2018, 05:01:54 AM
Yes, ETH is a hot topic in the electronic money market at this time. I think investing in the ETH is a great way to make a profit later. Not only investing in ETH but also holding BTC and waiting for the strong increase in the future.
Activity: 215
August 29, 2018, 04:59:20 AM
yes, because now seeing the development of prices every day is also increasing so that we will also get more profit. so are many new projects using the ethereum basis, and enthereum is also a good way we can get many good profits in the future.
Activity: 504
August 29, 2018, 04:57:51 AM
Ethereum is known in some places more than bitcoin, and is really very popular. The price is too low to buy right now, and I'm still taking the ethereum
Activity: 13
August 29, 2018, 04:49:57 AM
Because Ethereum is currently the best cryptocurrency in this market, it is popular with a large number of investors.
copper member
Activity: 10
August 29, 2018, 04:49:08 AM
We have seen a lower price of ETH and this can attract more buyers to invest while the price is at lower. This will increase also its popularity as more people can afford to buy it.
Activity: 18
August 29, 2018, 04:44:54 AM
Ethereum has advanced technology, which I think is the reason for its development.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 29, 2018, 04:41:28 AM
ETH's popularity is very amazing because it has reached very convincing indexes during its way of stability, I am sure that ETH will be improving as well and it is not its end of 'career' as others say.
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 03:30:08 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Currently ETH is becoming a favorite coin for many people. Because everyone thinks that the ETH price is the same as BTC before rising high. And they also think that the ETH can follow bitcoin prices like last year.
Seeing the movements and conversations of many people out there ETH can have the potential to quickly rise higher.
Activity: 392
August 29, 2018, 01:46:37 AM
I think this is a natural thing for ethereum to become popular, now many have known about ethereum, because this coint is a good prospect to be made as an investment and future developments I am sure will be much better
Activity: 126
August 29, 2018, 01:44:07 AM
Yes, it's true that ethereum is now popular in the world. And I'm sure ethereum is a very good coin and has great potential, of course, investing in ethereum is very profitable.
Activity: 5
August 29, 2018, 01:43:53 AM
Because of the advanced technology of Ethereum, great achievements have been made since its development. Many altcoins are running on Ethereum.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 07:16:01 PM
I believe that the popularity of ETH is due to the fact that ICO projects work with Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: