Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 46. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 731
Merit: 100
August 29, 2018, 01:39:13 AM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
ETH is increasingly popular because many ICO projects use payment through this coin . they panic seeing BTC prices not going up and they then sell them, some people might sell BTC then buy ETH and some others might buy other coins.
Activity: 994
Merit: 106
Official Street Team member
August 29, 2018, 01:29:45 AM
eth is very popular because many ICOs use the ETH platform, and most ICO investors are new people in the crypto world, so that's what makes ETH very popular today
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 01:18:37 AM
Currently, the ethereum is indeed very popular. because the longer I see more and more who liked the ethereum. Even ICO the more use the ethereum. This is because the more trusted, ethereum technology and also increasingly good only.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 01:08:37 AM
Well when you check the market for ETH and BTC both coins have significant market share. Yet the BTC have a higher value compare to ETH , Which indicate higher demand !! However I expect ETH will also gain a higher value for long run !!
Activity: 88
August 29, 2018, 01:02:02 AM
The reason is very simple. Ethereum is a first-class coin, and Ethereum is very advanced in technology. Many altcoins are run on Ethereum, and Ethereum's technology is used by more and more platforms, Ethereum Now attract more and more fans,
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 29, 2018, 01:00:03 AM
i think ETH is so popular because many ICO use it for their project.
Many investors invest their money in ETH.
And then ETH have a smart contract, it will makes your transaction fast.
that makes ETH popular.
In my own perspective, ethereum is so popular here in cryptocurrency because ethereum is one of the most trustworthy and reliable coins that worth investing for and it is profitable enough. It has a unique platform. It is second to the best (which is bitcoin) ethereum is great and will have bright future.
Activity: 165
August 29, 2018, 12:56:04 AM
Ethereum’s price in the market last year rose to $2,000. Its price has risen a lot. This has made many investors earn a lot. Although Ethereum has fallen a lot in the market this year, I think it is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 107
August 29, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
i think ETH is so popular because many ICO use it for their project.
Many investors invest their money in ETH.
And then ETH have a smart contract, it will makes your transaction fast.
that makes ETH popular.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
August 28, 2018, 07:40:31 PM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
This is not a real reason I think. Ethereum has smart contracts and has a platform for new projects. Bitcoin does not have that. This is the biggest difference
Ethereum has been building a new platform and it's really different with bitcoin. otherwise these people will try to sell their ethereum as fast as possible if there will be a lot of the people that hold bitcoin try to sell their stash to the market. Basically they are seeing it from its usefulness to the community and adoption of the platform itself.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
August 28, 2018, 07:27:15 PM
I see eth as the most popular altcoin and one of the main reasons for this is that it is mainly used by most investors, traders and the likes. The cost of transaction on ethereum platform is low.
Activity: 406
August 28, 2018, 07:17:02 PM
ETH is a top coin with good and useful project, high demand and market capitalization, so no wonder it is so popular.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 07:16:59 PM
One of the main reason for ethereum popularity is the fact that it gained so much suport as the preferred platform to launch ICOs and smart contracts
Activity: 162
August 28, 2018, 07:13:42 PM
For me eth is popular because it is the coin that is getway for the exchange of the tokens that weve been collecting thru ico's and bounty. Because before tokens are send thru eth wallets..need to exhange it first ethereum to bitcoin.
Activity: 52
August 28, 2018, 04:20:17 PM
ETH is more popular among everyone and it is a very good coin. Every year the popularity only increases
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 28, 2018, 04:18:43 PM
This is not a real reason I think. Ethereum has smart contracts and has a platform for new projects. Bitcoin does not have that. This is the biggest difference
Activity: 49
August 28, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
It is certain that ethereum is very popular, there are many people who know ethereum, many have invested inthere, because this coint has good potential so it makes it very popular stuff.
Activity: 599
Merit: 502
Token/ICO management
August 28, 2018, 04:08:39 PM
Ethereum was popular because it was the main cryptocurrency for investments to ICO. Probably now when time of ICO is finished we will see that Ethereum will become less popular.

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 28, 2018, 11:44:27 AM
Maybe with the many ico projects that use the ethereum platform make eth famous and many use it this year. Eth technology is very helpful this year.

It is because of this  etherium is so popular. ICO is also carried out on other platforms, but this is not enough. Now the ICO market belongs to the etherium by 80%.
Activity: 616
August 28, 2018, 11:43:07 AM
currently eth prices are also declining so I think selling btc and buying eth is not the right choice, eth is popular because
many projects use the ethereum platform, although eth is popular but bitcoin remains the king of all coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
I think ETH is popular because there are many ICO projects using it. The ERC20 platform has made ETH more popular.
You are right, Ethereum, of course, should be grateful for its popularity ERC-20. But still, do not underestimate bitcoin, because it is, you might say, the main crypto currency
Pages:
Jump to: