Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH so popular - page 44. (Read 7753 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 260
August 31, 2018, 03:14:56 AM
the strongest reason why bitcoin holders move to eth might be because transaction costs such as deposits and withdrawals are cheap if compared to the cost of bitcoin transactions, now quite expensive, from time to time also the time of bitcoin delivery is very long unlike Ethereum, the bitcoin blockchain needs an update
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 31, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
Etheruem is a promising altcoin, they have potential to grown up faster than the other altcoins. Even the price are not stable we need more patience and believe on what etheruem give to us in the future
Activity: 424
August 31, 2018, 02:59:56 AM
Just scammers now sell all their accumulated ETH and go out of the market. This is one reason.
Activity: 400
August 30, 2018, 03:20:33 PM
vitalik is much more popular then ethereum. this is the bad things about technology. always some guy take a first place like bill gates, zuckerberg, elon musk etc.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 30, 2018, 03:16:19 PM
Now people are selling coins of ethereum, in order to buy bitcoin! Everything is due to the fact that the ethereum coins began to decline in price much faster than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2018, 02:18:43 PM
Eth has become popular, do you know the reasons?
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Ethereum  is a growing currency and it has potential to beat bitcoin. According to a survey Ethereum is the second most used cryptocurrency for various type use. According to price it is also good for investment and many investors also invest in it because of less volatile nature which is a good asset for long term investment. Ethereum is also accepted by many multinational companies which help to improve Ethereum price and popularity. Ethereum is also use for money transaction medium. These things made Ethereum popular.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 10:34:01 AM
I think people are too stress with BTC decreasing, then they sell BTC out to buy more ETh.  
Because people realize ETH, or smart contract, or blockchain is the future of technology, in my opinion.
The number of BTC is limited, but the applications behind ETH is unlimited.
ukw
Activity: 616
August 30, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

Ethereum is so popular because most tokens are based on its technology. He's one of the few crypto currencies you can exchange for real money. So if you have tokens from some project, you first have to exchange them in ETH (or BTC, etc.). A fundamental fact is also the overall concept of Ethereum and its potential for development. According to me, he has not yet shown what he can.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 30, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
I dont think so. But for the my opinion Ethereum is so popular because almost all of new project choice and create their tokens on Ethereum ERC-20 platform. That is one of the reasons. Also - Ethereum is owner of Lindi effect.

yes that is the primary reason. Few people use Ethereum as a currency, rather developer love to build their solutions in this blockchain. There are faster ones out there, but for some reason Ethreum is the prefered choice for now.

At the moment ethereum is doing a great performance in the market and this is amazing right. Ethereum is next in line in bitcoin but now it is marking as the progressive coin in the market though at the moment market is in its lowest point but it didn't hindered to Ethereum to develop and progress despite of all of these.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
August 30, 2018, 09:59:52 AM
I don't think that. BTC price is too high than any other coin so it is tough to invest on it for everyone. Till now ETH doesn't rich 1k$. So it is easy to invest on ETH than BTC. Another important thing is most of the payment system use ETH platform to give payment.
These are the reasons of ETH for being so popular.

Definitely when comparing to other altcoins it has become very popular ETH volume is increasing slowly and hopefully this might reach $1k this time. People are giving more priority comparing to other altcoins only because of its standard and hopefully it will rock.
Activity: 61
August 30, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
Ethereum has good price in the market next to bitcoin and way lesser in price so many people can afford to invest in projects using ethereum coins. MyEtherWallet is easy to use when you want to convert your money to fiat and has lesser transaction fees that is why many people opt to use adding up to its popularity standing then.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 09:56:11 AM
I think Etherum is very popular because many people invest in it the main reason they use etherum to trade and they trade tokens / ico through myetherwallet, because they promote idrop or bounty and they will get bets from it.

Yeah, ETH are now getting started to well known by investors or people because it's platform sames like on bitcoin has which we can get good moneys to earn. This coin are affordable by people and aside for that prices are already proven.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
August 30, 2018, 09:53:06 AM
ether created smart contract. it helps many ICO raise funds. it has formed a huge ecosystem. people use it to measure the value of altcoin token. it will become more and more popular.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
I dont think so. But for the my opinion Ethereum is so popular because almost all of new project choice and create their tokens on Ethereum ERC-20 platform. That is one of the reasons. Also - Ethereum is owner of Lindi effect.

yes that is the primary reason. Few people use Ethereum as a currency, rather developer love to build their solutions in this blockchain. There are faster ones out there, but for some reason Ethreum is the prefered choice for now.
Activity: 45
August 30, 2018, 09:47:37 AM
I think Etherum is very popular because many people invest in it the main reason they use etherum to trade and they trade tokens / ico through myetherwallet, because they promote idrop or bounty and they will get bets from it.

Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 29, 2018, 05:33:49 PM
Activity: 210
August 29, 2018, 05:31:09 PM
I think that the main reason for the popularity of Ethereum is that it is the best altcoin and all ICO work with it.
Activity: 118
August 29, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

because ethereum is the only coin that is always under bitcoin. even many people predict that ethereum will replace the bitcoin position at the top. ethereum is popular because of its achievements.
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 01:29:07 PM
I don't think that. BTC price is too high than any other coin so it is tough to invest on it for everyone. Till now ETH doesn't rich 1k$. So it is easy to invest on ETH than BTC. Another important thing is most of the payment system use ETH platform to give payment.
These are the reasons of ETH for being so popular.
Activity: 182
August 29, 2018, 12:20:10 PM
Ethereum is so popular because of its many uses in the crypto world. Its the main gas for every transactions in your wallet to exchanges. Ethereum is also popular because its price is slowly increasing.
Pages:
Jump to: