Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to 800$ in JAN 2019? (after fork speculations) - page 13. (Read 20726 times)

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
it is difficult to reach $ 800 in a short time especially in January but I still believe eth will continue to pump until the hardfork actually arrives My speculation the price of Eth until January  $ 400 - $ 500
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
I think it's very difficult to have such a big rise. 800 dollars is quite high compared to the current price and we cannot see such a price unless there is a real bull season. But it can still be invested.
We believe ethereums potential Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
After speculation, the price of Ethereum may return to 500-600 dollars.

After launching Ethereum 2.0, the cost can rise to $ 2,000 in a few days. I think it will happen on February 5, 2019 for the Chinese New Year
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
Don't think about euphoria today. The huge increase in Ethereum in recent days is an artificial increase in prices for selling at a higher price. To do 800% per month on a single cryptocurrency in General a falling market - TALE. If the market does not start to grow you will not see such prices and as usual in anticipation of a better lose.

The next wave down again will drop bitcoin to$ 100, so it's time to fix such a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I agree with a rally... but I think $300 or so is more realistic for a TOP TOP end prediction
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
only if bitcoins will cost $10k+ which is absolutely unreal
anyway you should keep in mind how price of ether depends on price of bitcoin and make your predictions based on that
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
That would be nice. But it seems unlikely. But we must not forget that everything is possible in this market. The Ethereum is worth $ 1,000 in one blink...
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
I suspect that this pumping was created to make money on this fork. Perhaps in the end of January, the hype will begin, and many buyers will come to the market. They will create liquidity for those sellers who are now pumping ethereum. Thus, at the end of January distribution will be likely, and then ether fall again.
Hope I'm wrong.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
now ETH have good movements, 100% grows in 5 day.
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.
Pages:
Jump to: