Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to 800$ in JAN 2019? (after fork speculations) - page 11. (Read 20726 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856
now ETH have good movements, 100% grows in 5 day.
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.

ETH price is likely going to see an increase but going up towards $800 will require the market to change dramatically. It's not a low cap coin that can pump on major news by 500%. That's too much money to flow in to the market so it can't happen.
Yea, I also think the same way. ETH is too big to rise that much in such a short time. Look at Waves for example. It had quite some hype in the last weeks and did a x4-5, but it might have seen its max already. However, it is quite a bit smaller than ETH, so we ll need lots of money to pump ETH that much
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
and price is 160$. and ETH have fork on 7 080 000 block. what you think about prices after fork. becouse after fork, new ethereums will only 2 in 1 block. and i think in future will hard to earn eth.

ETH price is likely going to see an increase but going up towards $800 will require the market to change dramatically. It's not a low cap coin that can pump on major news by 500%. That's too much money to flow in to the market so it can't happen.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
I am skeptical about Ethereum because I can't judge how many ICO developers are currently holding Ethereum. If this is huge then Ethereum may be very difficult to grow in the future. But currently it is still the top coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
As I thought before, that ethereum will have a fairly large price in January 2019 later. I am sure that events like last year will happen again. Not only ethereum, but bitcoin, Neo, and other altcoins will have high prices.
Activity: 392
Merit: 9
Which one of the forks can push the price to high? I think that this is unlikely to provide an opportunity for growth.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
If you look at the crypto market development, it is now very difficult if Ethereum until January 2019 will reach $ 800. I think it can only reach $ 500, but as a trader, you must be brave enough to make a decision. Now is the right time to invest, if in January 2019 the price of coins can reach $ 800 is certainly a very extraordinary thing.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I hope ethereum will really reach that price. I have some amount in my ethereum wallet and the market is really really draining the price of my invested capital. If it does not reached in that time, I am still willing to keep them and hold just to recover all my lost together with some of the altcoins I have.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
It should be rising but does not seems that it can rise till 800im Jan itself . Targeting around 500 $ will be a great for all the investors who had being buying and beleiving this altcoins which could be the next bitcoin in next couple of years or may be somewhere near to that price range .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
No speculation will help him return this month to that level. and the bears are not going to leave yet. And any growth is accompanied by a good correction so far, which also destroys this opinion.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Most investors will dump eth after the fork..
I'll think about it but probably I will if it reaches more than $500.

We saw that with many coins in the past..
But the dump of eth already started..
Investors who bought for $80 are dumping right now..
If they bought more than 10 ETH then its a time for them to take profits @ $150. And its starting to plunge now so its going to be buying time for them again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
a price of $800 would be nice, but i think the estimate is too high. actually, i hope the fork has a good influence on the price, but the price will rise so high, i doubt it. but i often go wrong with my assessments, so i wait and see what happens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Although ETH fork will affect to ETH price a lot but I don't think it'll affect that much. Maybe it'll be possible if price of ETH will rise to about $500 because of hardfork. Even BTC hardfork also couldn't make BTC price rise about 8 times although crypto market was in good time like last year so I think it's impossible at this time.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Yes it is a great perdition that eth will be $800 January guys. The light of good market has started ready in the market. However, I believe that by the ist week of January 2019 I will laugh for joy when ETH is above $800 I can wait to witness it.

To tell you the truth, the $800 figures are a bit imaginable in a very short time. Maybe it can come to the end of the year 2019. I trust ETH, no matter what.

To be honest, I think we should be happy when ETH reaches $800 in the first half 2019 at all. I doubt that ETH can make x6 in only about a month. Not at the current situation of the crypto market.

In downtrend whatever coin you gonna choose it will give you good ROI after end of bear market. Bear market is best choice to buy and forget for those who doesn't like to trade swings.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Yes it is a great perdition that eth will be $800 January guys. The light of good market has started ready in the market. However, I believe that by the ist week of January 2019 I will laugh for joy when ETH is above $800 I can wait to witness it.

To tell you the truth, the $800 figures are a bit imaginable in a very short time. Maybe it can come to the end of the year 2019. I trust ETH, no matter what.

To be honest, I think we should be happy when ETH reaches $800 in the first half 2019 at all. I doubt that ETH can make x6 in only about a month. Not at the current situation of the crypto market.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

Activity: 406
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Obviously when there will be less number of eth generated on daily basis for the miners and less supply or less sellers in the market then buyers will tale control and buying pressure can take the price anywhere but i cannot predict the price, it can be 400 it can be 800 it can be 1200 it can be 2000 no one can know right now but definitely i think eth is going to be bullish due to this upgrade.
Activity: 632
Merit: 122
That is huge rise to expect in less than a month so not very likely. At best, ETH could reach $200 - $300 in Jan 2019 and that too if the market stays bullish.

Yes, this is more rational compared to $800 in a single month. If we are talking about the probability, everything is possible, but we need to understand that we are in the decline right now. The investors are very unlikely to risk their money for something like this,
unless we are seeing a good sign from the community or countries, our current market is very unlikely to change and everything will be on the decline again next year.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
Unless Bitcoin sees a new rally in the next couple of weeks and alts can follow the surge in price, I don't see ETH reaching $800 anytime soon. The fork will not help to pump the price, and even if for some unknown reason the price goes up, it won't reach those levels.

We'll have to wait for a reversal in the market in order to see those prices again, and looking at how there's still a bearish sentiment surrounding the market, I doubt things will change in January, in fact, there's a change that prices will continue to plummet so you might want to lower your expectations.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
That is huge rise to expect in less than a month so not very likely. At best, ETH could reach $200 - $300 in Jan 2019 and that too if the market stays bullish.
Pages:
Jump to: