Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 13. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 11, 2018, 05:49:29 AM
I think you should decide for yourself. Invest or not in ethereum. It all depends on your experience knowledge. I think that now is the time to buy ethereum. Because in the near future it will grow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 11, 2018, 05:46:06 AM
ETH is a BTC in the altcoins' world. It is worthy for the holding now more  than it was earlier and to sell it will be a mistake. Hold it and do nothing this coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
October 10, 2018, 11:08:30 AM
You do not invest into a coin because you see it rising, rather whenever your interest picks on a good coin, invest into when you you are sure it has plunged.
For those complaining now that ethereum is plummeting, i would say they do not yet know the right thing to do. If you see a good coin dump, the best you should do is to but at that price and wait for another upsurge and sell to take your profit. Which is why you should always have spare money on ground, most especially as investors and traders.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 10, 2018, 09:32:02 AM
To buy or not to buy both carry risk, if you buy now i suppose is a wise choice as the price of ethereum now is only about 230 at the moment so lets say if ethereum really go burst and there is no value at all the most you are losing is 230 but what if ethereum price make a comeback the risk:reward ratio is a very lucrative thing to look at though.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
October 10, 2018, 09:23:39 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Today's market is moving so fluctuating that we are constantly experiencing dilemmas about what to do. Therefore, I think it would be more appropriate for you to make this decision yourself, but I also think that I can see new record levels in the next bull period. For that reason, I do not want to be stressed and without much effort to generate income to make hodl recommend.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
October 10, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
I would definitely  invest to buy some Ethereums most specially with its price  right now
It can give you most probably x10 profit or more in the future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
October 10, 2018, 03:01:35 AM
ethereum is a good coin for long-term innovation.
there is no right reason to sell it even though the price is much cheaper than last year.
unless you really need money.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 10, 2018, 02:40:54 AM
hodl or not, in my opinion it depends on your choice. I personally chose to hold because I have hope that ethereum will rise someday. and sell it now, it doesn't seem right, the reason is the current price is still far below the price when I bought ethereum yesterday. so if I sell it now I will definitely get a lot of losses and I think hold is the right choice right now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 36
October 10, 2018, 02:33:55 AM
in the end it will depend on whether the real constraints of the eth system (scaling, cost, efficiency) can be resolved in a way that it can actually penetrate real world mkts...
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
October 10, 2018, 02:27:55 AM
Now ETH looks pretty stable. I think the time of growth is just around the corner. All alarmists sold their coins. So hold and wait for growth
Activity: 154
October 09, 2018, 08:41:00 PM
Hold ethereum is a very good and profitable thing, I hold ethereum because I use for future investment, I am very confident that the future of ethereum will continue to improve.
October 09, 2018, 07:37:33 PM
Eth is a good investment and no need to sell eth right now, I think it's worth waiting a little more time and the market will change soon
Activity: 243
October 09, 2018, 07:50:09 AM
You should see the situation on the market first.
Now eth price is low and the grafik not yet higher.
So the best solution now is keep holding your eth and wait until the price increase
Activity: 322
October 09, 2018, 04:25:20 AM
It is best to hold ethereum right now, because I have seen some potential pumps upcoming. If applicable, better buy some more eth, while its cheaper right now. And just wait for the price hike.
Activity: 224
October 08, 2018, 08:27:57 PM
I think Ethereum is currently very suitable for hold first because according to my prediction Ethereum will increase at the end of the year as in the previous year so I suggest to hold until the end of the year.
Activity: 268
October 08, 2018, 08:18:35 PM
the opinions of others cannot force you and I understand that because even though I think that ethereum is a good and worthy coin but I can't refute your opinion about ethereum and I appreciate it so the best does follow your heart because I am sure you know coins are good for you to holding
Other people and their personal opinions does not affect my trading since i know that having Ethereum could be profitable.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 08, 2018, 08:10:58 PM
until the price breaks down 217, you can hold. when the price breaks down, you should buy and accumulate
I would not put any of those coins on an exchange because Ethereum is getting valuable now days.
Activity: 797
Merit: 500
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
October 08, 2018, 07:50:35 PM
if I become you, the thing I will do is to keep my ethereum, believe me, the thing we have to do is stay calm and don't panic. ethereum will rise again.
October 08, 2018, 07:46:02 PM
I also keep Ethereum and Vice versa is not afraid because the price will be much higher than now , just learn to wait and not to panic , the crypto currency has a great future and now you will regret selling Ethereum in the future !
Activity: 266
October 08, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
I think ICO is currently experiencing a decline which has an impact on weak coin prices in the Cryptocurrency market.
Maybe many people think that the value of ICO prices has dropped because enthusiasts to invest in ICO are also decreasing, this is due to the many frauds that occur in the ICO, can not fulfill the soft cap on each project so the project fails.
This is what makes investors reluctant to invest in ICO because they are afraid of losing money.
Ethereum is currently also falling in value.
It's good to wait for the Cryptocurrency price to be stable so that we can buy Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: