Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 15. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 08:36:19 AM
yes ethereum is currently very bad, due to the current market condition which is currently bearish ethereum so it returns to its price like last year, but
i think ethereum will be back to ath again someday now all we need is patience.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
October 07, 2018, 07:57:00 AM
Eth should always be held
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 07:50:22 AM
Problems plaguing Ether code, they will migrate to safer and better options. No one denies that Amazon is chief when it comes to the cloud, but Google and Microsoft are cutting into the market share. If Amazon suffers problems in the future it won't be hard for one of the two to jump in and fill the gap, even take the lead. The same will happen with Ether, and I do not find it hard to believe that either Qtum or EOS will one day take the lead.
Activity: 77
October 07, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
ETH should be kept always, it is a very promising coin and there is no need to sell it today.In my opinion it is necessary to buy at this cost as the market will still grow and Ethereum too.This is a very good investment.
Ethereum is indeed a good coin to save for a long time, if you have it, it is better to hold it until the price is stable or rises high. to buy as much as possible is a good idea because now the price is very low, it can be profitable later if Ethereum goes up again, use the best time possible.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
October 07, 2018, 01:47:27 AM
If anything, buy more ETH now.
Activity: 448
October 07, 2018, 01:35:28 AM
ETH should be kept always, it is a very promising coin and there is no need to sell it today.In my opinion it is necessary to buy at this cost as the market will still grow and Ethereum too.This is a very good investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 09:39:29 PM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.

It is good to buy crypto especially Ethereum when its market price drops. If you got it, HODL your coins and wait until it prices bullish. Cryptocurrency like ETH has a very good potential to give you opportunity in the future. Stick to it even though you see its price going low for a time. Believe in it because soon, it will eventually give you what you want.
Activity: 336
October 06, 2018, 07:29:12 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to sell Ethereum and if I did not own Ethereum, then I would even buy It now, because I think that the market will soon begin to Wake up after a long hibernation.
Activity: 108
October 06, 2018, 06:59:32 PM
I think that you should continue to keep ETH and not sell it, because I think that soon the market will grow and ETH will begin to recover in price.
Activity: 190
October 06, 2018, 06:19:45 PM
There is no big sense to sell a coin to Ethereum now. Because the price Ethereum can decrease, but not lower than $ 150. Perhaps the price will be around $ 150 and will start to grow over time. But we must understand that this will not happen soon, because the ICO market will not be able to quickly recover. I think this year the recovery of the ICO market can not be expected.
150 cannot get obtained if there is this much people trading it everyday. they need to pump it up asap.
Activity: 140
October 06, 2018, 06:17:04 PM
I believe that now there is no sense to sell ETH for such a low price and it is worth waiting for its price to rise.
copper member
Activity: 196
October 06, 2018, 06:10:06 PM
There is no big sense to sell a coin to Ethereum now. Because the price Ethereum can decrease, but not lower than $ 150. Perhaps the price will be around $ 150 and will start to grow over time. But we must understand that this will not happen soon, because the ICO market will not be able to quickly recover. I think this year the recovery of the ICO market can not be expected.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
October 06, 2018, 01:08:26 PM
I have ethereum ia not going to sell it at the current rate and I think that it will still bring me well enough. I advise you also not to sell it and hold
Activity: 98
October 06, 2018, 01:03:22 PM
I believe that Ethereum needs to be held. Because, of course, everyone is waiting for growth from ethereum, but time will tell if it can meet our expectations, but for now it remains to buy it little by little on the market’s drawdowns in the hope of $ 2000 in the near future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
October 06, 2018, 12:57:46 PM
Of course, ethereum is worth holding now, and if you can buy more, because the price of this coin is very low for her. Ethereum will definitely increase in price, you need to wait until this difficult period of recession. I hope for the Plasma project, which should solve all the problems with the scale of this coin, which means that ethereum’s popularity will increase significantly.
Activity: 53
October 06, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
I think that now you need to save Ethereum. Because there is a high probability that it will grow in the near future. Ethereum has a great future.
Activity: 168
October 06, 2018, 12:28:45 PM
be sure to keep ethereum now and in no case sell it at this price because it will grow very well in the future
Activity: 126
October 06, 2018, 12:24:14 PM
I believe that Ethereum begins to increase its dominance in the cryptocurrency market, however, so far by the number of transactions and the volume of money turnover. I think that it is necessary to hold Ethereum now.
Activity: 243
October 06, 2018, 12:22:05 PM
In my opinion, you should hold eth now because its price still low.
Or you can buy more eth and sell them when the time is right, when the market growing up
Don’t ever sell eth in lower price
Activity: 322
October 06, 2018, 11:22:16 AM
You certainly should hodl cryptocurrency and such a currency as ETH is awesome holding if you are patient enough you will get rewarded big time! As we see the lowest levels of it, I still think in the near short term we will touch 140 dollar, but in the long term we should bear in mind that it will shoot to the moon once the bears are out of money to keep on going dumping crypto!
Pages:
Jump to: