Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 11. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 661
Merit: 251
October 14, 2018, 11:05:13 AM
I think that if you bought above the current values it makes no sense now to merge in the negative, perhaps we get a little down but I don't think it will be very critical. Inevitably there will be a turn of the market
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
October 14, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Definitely a hold to me. We already saw the potential and dominance of ETH aside from Bitcoin. IT's a crypto, you'll never go wrong with it. You can still convert it to fiat anytime and anywhere in the world. Trade it, invest in ICO . It's just a matter of how you use it effectively.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 10:19:51 AM
Ethereum is a very worthy choice for investment. At the moment, there is good news from the crypto market. The stability of the market indicates the imminent growth of the entire market. Interest in the ethereum is great from investors, so its growth will be higher than the growth of other altcoins.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 13, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Don't afraid of Holding of your ethereum because in the future they will give back you high profit. Not all ICO are dead and Im still believe they have still iCO who are using ethereum will become successful and those investor will choose that will get more profit or ethereum.
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 07:09:23 PM
If you are going to buy them then the level of this I think suits you , and if you want to market activity to take I think the price may drop to 150
Activity: 126
October 13, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
Well, Ethereum certainly can not sell , I think storage coin fits just perfectly , and in the future will be very well appreciated
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 12, 2018, 07:49:54 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

For me, id rather HOLD my eth than to sell it. If you acquire or bought your ETH at the high price, then its your prerogative to sell it, at the lower value, but practically speaking it is not recommended to sell, because you are at loss at the moment, if you think you really dont need a cash this time, better to hold for some time, until the market recovers, its takes patience to earn profits. Patience is the key as others told me.
I agree with you that etherum has enormous potential, even though the current situation is very bloody but we cannot deny that the opportunity is still very large. unpredictable price movements at first are complicated, but learn from the beginning and I am very confident that in the future the price of digital currencies and especially etherum can experience significant price increases. this is an opportunity that we must take advantage of and for anyone who is smart to make decisions they will produce an extraordinary thing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
There is no sense to sell now because I am sure you will lose money, you need to wait for growth, it should happen, it's just a matter of time, I will wait
Activity: 786
October 12, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

For me, id rather HOLD my eth than to sell it. If you acquire or bought your ETH at the high price, then its your prerogative to sell it, at the lower value, but practically speaking it is not recommended to sell, because you are at loss at the moment, if you think you really dont need a cash this time, better to hold for some time, until the market recovers, its takes patience to earn profits. Patience is the key as others told me.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
This time should buy ETH. Do people trust ETH to raise prices by the end of the year?
Activity: 79
ERC20 Address:0x09b9b7032c3ad01E42aD8A185D765a6d03
October 12, 2018, 12:40:33 PM
Rather than Hold ETH you might want to hold some collectible that are based on eth. There is a new game called Gods Unchained. You basically own gaming cards like the magic: the gathering but only digital. These cards are transferable and can be stored on MEW or Meta mask. Currently they are selling genesis cards ( generation 0). It s something like crypto kitties but with cards.For more check out

https://medium.com/p/d392a662f7f4?source=linkShare-5fcdc159f54b-1539360747
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 12:17:47 PM
I think ICO is not dead yet, just now many (real and worthwhile) companies understand all the nonsense of what is happening and refrain from participating in this process. Well aware that the trust of investors at the moment is very difficult to win because of the very large number of liars. As for ETH, the situation is more complicated. Many Scam projects used blockchain based on Ethereum, which had a negative impact on the overall reputation of ETH itself. To what this will lead in the future is unknown... Will ETH remain the second most popular cryptocurrency or come to naught...
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 09:39:52 AM
Sometimes it may seem that the price is very low. but this is true only when compared with the price from the past. In fact, the price may fall even more if the big players start selling again. And then it may seem that $ 200 for ETH is a good price.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
October 12, 2018, 09:23:16 AM
Today ethereum dropped more than 8% the price only $190, of course this is beyond expectations, but I am optimistic that ethereum's future will soon recover and improve so that hold is a better and more profitable option than sell.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
October 12, 2018, 09:18:38 AM
I am keeping my tokens on hold, but i am not just holding and waiting.
i do buy more once the price goes down.
I think i have more than double the number i had before.
Red market is really good in gathering more tokens and gain more profit in the future.
Activity: 378
October 12, 2018, 09:16:51 AM
Sell now ETH is not very profitable. Its price does not match its potential. So be patient and save your ETH. In 2019, it will rise significantly in price.
Activity: 490
October 12, 2018, 09:13:04 AM
if you have an eterium, it is better to hold it. Now there is no sense to merge. After all, he is at the bottom
Activity: 434
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
October 12, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
I think it is good to hold because bitcoin now is drop after bitcoin rise i think ethereum will rise too.  So just hold dont sell in cheap price. Ethereum is potential coin so it is good for long term.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
October 12, 2018, 09:06:02 AM
If you have chosen the not good time to buy Ethereum, maybe the time you must wait to have the profit will be longer than others. The current price of Ethereum is nearing bottom, so I think you shouldn't sell it, should buy more if you still have money
Activity: 196
October 12, 2018, 08:57:10 AM
Yes, of course, keep ethereum because it will bring you a lot of money in the future, trust me. This is a wonderful coin with a beautiful future. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: