Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 12. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 10
October 12, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
Consider the levels ethereum has been, i think you will see its not very smart to sell at these levels, but if you are a day trader you can do that. Maybe you can earn some extra money/eths.

I would hazard a guess that the majority of Eth investors bought in at a much higher price in which case it wouldn't make sense to sell now unless you desperately needed fiat.

The price may well go lower in the short term but I do believe it will increase in the long term.
Make a good decision right now because it was depended with you, I suggest to continue hodling our ETH because at certain time it will explodes, again in a long series of ber months, we're hoping to surpass the prices in order to earn more profits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
October 12, 2018, 04:10:24 AM
Ethereum will have hard fork Constantinopol soon, so we can expect for price increases at that moment, but now it is very cheap of course and we should not sell it for such prices.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
October 12, 2018, 03:47:26 AM
the state of the market still forces us to keep holding the coins that are still owned because even today the market situation has worsened and even now the price of eth is actually under $ 200 because some time ago it experienced a very drastic price decline, maybe in our way holding it in a longer period of time, will minimize the possibility of getting a huge loss.
Activity: 387
Merit: 11
October 12, 2018, 03:07:36 AM
Well, Ethereum has been dropping continuously and now the price is around $200, so there is no point in selling now. If you have been holding it then you should continue to do so, when the market goes up again then you should sell it.
Activity: 1456
October 12, 2018, 02:30:18 AM
The best time to retain Etha is now. I think Bitcoin will improve very quickly. So etha can be found once it gets better,
Activity: 553
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 02:14:35 AM
In my opinion ethereum is a good coin and has a bright future, the number of smart contracts is a strong indication that ethereum's use will never decrease and its will continue to increase.
Activity: 756
October 12, 2018, 02:10:54 AM
I think at least hold the crypto assets that you have, especially the ETH, until the end of this year, because based on the fact that every end of the year, the crypto market always experiences a bull run.
Activity: 574
October 11, 2018, 07:21:18 PM
I think its still best to hold it. Specially now when the market is red and almost all crypto are dropping including ethereum. Its the right time to buy more ethereum and other crypto while their value is very low. You can maximize your profit by buying at a low price, holding it, and then selling it when its value increases.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 07:15:53 PM
If you have this coin, then you do not need to sell it, because the price is very low. I am sure that in a few months the price of the coin will be several times higher.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 07:14:45 PM
Watching the ethereum coin I have such an assumption that the price may drop lower than $ 150. Therefore, I think the time for shopping has not yet come.
Activity: 714
October 11, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
In fact, now is a very difficult time and the worst thing that is not clear, because no one knows what lies ahead. Whether the market is rehabilitated in all its glory or not. As for hold dead or NOT, then there is already you have to decide at your own risk. Since no one here can answer your question for sure. Since this is just their guesses and assumptions.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
October 11, 2018, 07:05:01 AM
Getting eth at a low price is certainly very profitable. I don't think I will find it, but look now is the right time to buy more eth before prices go back up. eth won't deteriorate and eth is the best altcoin with its platform
as far as this the price is quite stable at $200, should currently a good price for buy because I am sure it will not fall more. coins with the best platform and supported by many of projects certainly makes the price of eth will be higher in the future. so there are no words to sell now, unless you really need the money.
Activity: 351
October 11, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
Getting eth at a low price is certainly very profitable. I don't think I will find it, but look now is the right time to buy more eth before prices go back up. eth won't deteriorate and eth is the best altcoin with its platform
Activity: 77
October 11, 2018, 06:32:08 AM
Don't worry and don't panic, keep calm because this is common in the market, prices often go up and down. Don't be afraid to hold Ethereum. I'm sure Ethereum can rise again, so use the time now to increase Ethereum because the price is very low now. not only Ethereum whose price drops almost all Altcoin down so don't be afraid, surely the market will rise and rise in the future.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2018, 06:31:40 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

It is good to hold Ethereum now, because i believe that Ethereum will pump sooner or later and hoping that this Ethereum will click next year or in late 2018. Investing in ICO now is also good, but there is a big chance that the ICO is scam but you need to be wise on choosing ICO so that you will get successful.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
October 11, 2018, 06:18:12 AM
The whole market is bearish, I think it is quite normal to see continuous decline of a coin. However, when the whole market is bullish, it is easy for it to surpass its ATH. So if you are not in need of money, you better hold it.
Activity: 170
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 11, 2018, 06:05:39 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

I believe you need to hold your ETH.Yes maybe price increased because of some factors in the past and one of the factor is icos but that is not mean eth will die or etc.
Eth is the second coin in crypto space and i believe ethereum. If btc and othercoins will increase in the future eth will be definetly increase more than that.
copper member
Activity: 83
October 11, 2018, 06:03:44 AM
The situation in the cryptocurrency market is fully understood by all its participants. Systematic increase in the price of cryptocurrency is not observed for a long time. For me now is best to keep and invest. Especially in such a powerful coin as Ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 11, 2018, 06:03:41 AM

I am and always will be a believer in Ethereum. There is plenty of projects that do not need their own native coin, are based on Ethereum and do not have any intention of changing that. I think current potential upside for ETH is similar to Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
October 11, 2018, 05:56:15 AM
I don't hold Ethereum now, I have only altcoins. And if I had Ethereum now, I would buy some new altcoins or invest in ICO. I don't think that holding is good idea now.
Pages:
Jump to: