Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 27. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
September 26, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
yes maybe now is the right time to save the ETH, and wait for good news to make the ETH price soar
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
September 26, 2018, 11:04:04 AM
now ETH just reach above 200$, so this can be the time to buy some ETH and hold, if i have ETH in this period, i would continue to hold them and wail. i believe the ETH will come back and reach over 400$ and in that period i will buy and get benefit.
hold until cboe confirm eth futures trade.this news could be main trigger for ethereum price movement at end of year.much investor are waiting it , to make decision continue investing in crypto or stop.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Looking to the future and control myself
September 26, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
now ETH just reach above 200$, so this can be the time to buy some ETH and hold, if i have ETH in this period, i would continue to hold them and wail. i believe the ETH will come back and reach over 400$ and in that period i will buy and get benefit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 10:51:40 AM
It is necessary to holdit now. I sell little by little this cryptocurrency because I have no choice. If you have a choice - do not sell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
I believe that the price for the Ether will only grow, provided that the market will grow. I transferred all my coins to bitcoin, because it is he who will begin to grow first, and after him all the other coins will be pulled.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
etheruem price struggling big decrease in past few months. its time to hold in a long term period to see the trust and believe in etheruem.
Activity: 224
September 26, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
Ethereum is good investment and for sure if you buy a lot of ethereum you will earn a lot of profit in the future. It's better if you buy now with the price of hundreds dollars price because for sure after months the price will become thousands dollars and if that happen your money become times 2 or 3. But make a research first so you can if ethereum is good to invest or not for you.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 26, 2018, 07:43:08 AM
for me it is better if you are now investing in ETH because the price is so low now and the chance is that you can buy many ETH now because of its downside and it also has the chance to earn a great deal on it when you rise its price.
I think people now have started investing in eth and they are now waiting to be able to benefit from eth, now the price has not risen so much and people are still holding
there have been many people who have invested and they are currently waiting for the development of eth to be able to increase the price
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
September 26, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Because of those Scams and low quality  ICO the Ethereum lose its value. If ethereum will find a way to solve the said problem, I believed  it will rise again. I don't  know know if ethereum  developers is working about it but if they did holding ethereum  is worth it, it is a matter of time.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 07:33:46 AM
I advice you to hold... ETH will bounce back. I see this dip as an opportunity to grab more ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 07:27:58 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

I would say hold, it is the best option right about now. ETH price is fluctuating yes but that does not mean that the coin is done for. There will always be times when a coin is struggling price wise and now is that time for ethereum. Once there is more demand in the coin then the price will go up, you just have to hold your coins and make sure that you do not sell at a low price.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
September 26, 2018, 01:55:37 AM
Now it does not make any sense to sell your ETH. The price of this coin, we see now is far from the true. Therefore, it makes sense to hold your coins.
selling ETH when the market price is decreasing indeed does not make sense, now holding a coin that has been stored for a long time is a very good idea. seeing the current market price condition is not profitable to sell ETH.
Activity: 462
September 26, 2018, 01:53:35 AM
The ETH is down, causing many investors worry. But be calm and keep ETH. In the near future, the price of ETH will come back and rise so that it can be worthy of its inherent potential.
Activity: 378
September 26, 2018, 01:40:07 AM
Now it does not make any sense to sell your ETH. The price of this coin, we see now is far from the true. Therefore, it makes sense to hold your coins.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
September 26, 2018, 01:31:48 AM
Ethereum is included in the category of those coins that it makes sense to hold, but let's be honest, Vitalik is such a person that can bring down the rate to $1.
Activity: 219
September 26, 2018, 01:04:03 AM
I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 12:41:21 AM
for me it is better if you are now investing in ETH because the price is so low now and the chance is that you can buy many ETH now because of its downside and it also has the chance to earn a great deal on it when you rise its price.
I think people now have started investing in eth and they are now waiting to be able to benefit from eth, now the price has not risen so much and people are still holding
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 11:49:32 PM
you should hold ETH and if you can buy more than you should buy some ETH more for coming growth in November.

ethereum is very good for investment and I really agree with your opinion but it's also good if you have enough capital to be able to invest in investing with altcoins which are now pretty good. and I also hope that at the end of this year everyone can climb up as well as ethereum.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 11:45:55 PM
It's good to buy now eth because price now is low, and hold it maybe until the end of this year i am pretty sure we can make a good profit this end of year.

Exactly, ethereum is a very good and promising coin, I am very sure that ethereum soon recovered and skyrocketed like the beginning of the year, buying ethereum will now make us retire someday.
Pages:
Jump to: