Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 29. (Read 8362 times)

copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 05:27:54 PM
Of course, the Ethereum is a very good and promising project, but this year it has a very difficult situation. I am sure that the market will continue to decline and the etherium coin will also decline. A lot of ICO projects did not meet the expectations of investors and this will affect the price of the Ethereum very negatively.
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 04:04:17 PM
Ethereum is a coin that must be   stored for a long period of time.   I think buying when the price falls will give you more profit when you sell ethereum when the price goes up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 03:29:53 PM
it's good for you to hold some Ethereum in anticipation if the price continues to rise, because I still believe that someday maybe in the next few months, Ethereum prices will soon return to 500 USD or even more, what we need is, of course just a little patience so we can get the maximum benefit

There is no certainty at the present time, and if you say the current technology corporations, their stock will continue to rise if the investor keeps them?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
September 25, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I really believe in the excellent potential of Ethereum in the long term, its price in the future will steadily increase. But I prefer to wait a few more months before buying coins - they should be a little cheaper. And then I will buy them, since the next year the market will begin to recover actively.
Activity: 334
Merit: 10
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange
September 25, 2018, 03:19:20 PM
For the crypto market, a cyclical format is always characteristic. After a sharp rise in prices over time, there is a gradual decline in prices, correction. But over time, the situation must necessarily normalize. I now prefer hold and buy Ethereum for the future, while the price of the coin remains rather low.
Activity: 392
September 25, 2018, 02:28:49 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
I always believe in the excellent prospects for Ethereum prices in the future. After all, today Ethereum is used for many new projects, ICO. Now the price of the coin is very low, with time the situation is necessarily stabilized. It is necessary to remember the market cycle - after a decline in prices, recovery is gradually beginning.ммм
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
September 25, 2018, 02:22:10 PM
If you plan to invest in ICO, you need to continue to hold coins for the future. Now selling Ethereum is too unprofitable, given the current prices in the market. I believe that over time there will be a rise in price of the price, the situation will improve with time.
Well, I am holding. I have done good research and came up with a solution that I should hold. It will be worth at the very end of this year. Perhaps, ETH will hit $800 as per my research.

if you want to invest eth, now is the right time, because now eth is at the lowest price, and remember that eth has touched the price of 1400 $, and it's not impossible that it will happen again
Indeed, ETH has passed its lowest and now it seems $208 to be a good support zone.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 02:15:46 PM
if you want to invest eth, now is the right time, because now eth is at the lowest price, and remember that eth has touched the price of 1400 $, and it's not impossible that it will happen again
ETH prices are now very far from the highest price so investing in ETH now I am sure it will be very profitable provided you are patient in holding it because the market is often down. because I'm sure there will be a time when prices go up because the wheels must sometimes spin above sometimes below. And you must always monitor the progress so that you don't lose a good mother to sell.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 25, 2018, 01:27:04 PM
it's good for you to hold some Ethereum in anticipation if the price continues to rise, because I still believe that someday maybe in the next few months, Ethereum prices will soon return to 500 USD or even more, what we need is, of course just a little patience so we can get the maximum benefit
copper member
Activity: 140
September 25, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
As for me, I believe that now only need to hold Ethereum. Before deciding on bitcoin and entering bitcoin futures into action, I do not believe in the growth of bitcoin, and behind it the growth all alternative crypto currency. Thus, it is better not to lose now than to take risky actions on crypto-currencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
The glory days of ETH may be coming to an end, only the Ethereum platform will survive.
Activity: 192
September 25, 2018, 12:43:26 PM
ETH is better for holding at this moment. Because the crypto market value is less. I hope when I increased the grow the price at this end of the month. It's will bring us a big profit.
Activity: 560
September 25, 2018, 12:39:07 PM
I think Etherium is very close to its bottom now and there's no sense of selling it for such cheap price, personally I am trying to catch Etherium under 150$ , hopefully I will be lucky  with that order ))
copper member
Activity: 327
September 25, 2018, 12:26:03 PM
For myself ethereum is an altcoin that must be owned because of ethereum's use, ethereum has a smart contract and also ethereum can be used to buy ico or to trade, and that will make ethereum survive and can bring profits because of the potential to increase high.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:18:46 PM
If you plan to invest in ICO, you need to continue to hold coins for the future. Now selling Ethereum is too unprofitable, given the current prices in the market. I believe that over time there will be a rise in price of the price, the situation will improve with time.
Activity: 700
September 25, 2018, 12:15:14 PM
My advice is to hold the ETH or even buy it even more. I think that soon the market will turn up.
Activity: 304
September 25, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

Hold Ethereum now, because selling Ethereum now will not give you profit because the Ethereum price is too low. Maybe wait until December 2018, i believe that Ethereum will pump this year. Let's wait for the best for Ethereum!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 11:31:15 AM
Now is that moment when it is very good and profitable when you can buy ETH for cheap. And hold it for some time. I think ETH is one of the most promising coins at the moment!
So just hold it and dont panice!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 25, 2018, 11:28:46 AM
I think that now is the time to hold your coins and wait for a better course to make a profit. It's also time to buy for a long-term investment, but you need to have a strategy. It will take several months to wait. If you have patience, you will end up with the result you want. Here you can say anything, but what you need to do is listen to yourself and take risks if you lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: