Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 28. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 11:27:55 PM
you should hold ETH and if you can buy more than you should buy some ETH more for coming growth in November.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 11:23:32 PM
Ethereum is down then the time to buy and hold for a few months to have a better value.
Do not hesitate with Ethereum because I believe ethereum is well managed and has good development, it will definitely be able to survive as king of ico.
Activity: 121
Share's you're Blessings !!!!!
September 25, 2018, 11:17:43 PM
It's good to buy now eth because price now is low, and hold it maybe until the end of this year i am pretty sure we can make a good profit this end of year.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 11:10:58 PM
I see that ethereum is drop down  and before it ethereum makes his position very strong in the crypto market and in a short time makes his position in market thats why mostly people's recommend to buy and hold ethereum  because ethereum soon recover his position.

Or you can simply look at the market, check other coins that have shown potential, and invest, too. Have you checked Byteball? Byteball is a better option than Ethereum because of a number of reasons. For one, Byteball is like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts and a friendly end user interface so can be used by both the man on the street and developers. Ethereum is only for developers.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 25, 2018, 11:03:42 PM
I see that ethereum is drop down  and before it ethereum makes his position very strong in the crypto market and in a short time makes his position in market thats why mostly people's recommend to buy and hold ethereum  because ethereum soon recover his position.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
September 25, 2018, 10:49:10 PM
SELL, AND DO IT QUICKLY.

holding ETH are just you and some morons. traders , whales and sharks have already get rid of this shitty coin.

don't encourage people to do stupid things.
if you want to talk here it's not banned but must have concrete data.
do not just talk without data.
Activity: 18
September 25, 2018, 10:45:55 PM
At the present time, it is easy to see that the value of ETH is constantly increasing and decreasing, which makes the value of ETH unstable for a breakthrough, which will remain between $ 200 and $ 250. This makes investors even more experienced in investing in electronic money, thinking too much about whether to invest or not. If you own ETH, I think you should keep them at the current time because they do not really have the best development at this time.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 10:38:59 PM
I think the right choice if you keep ethereum for now, this coint price is still low, there is no increase, keep your ethereum while waiting for the market to rise, then you just sell it
Activity: 406
September 25, 2018, 10:37:04 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Its better to hold your ethereum right now because theres still a greater chance for you to have a huge profit next year if ethereum launch its bull run while on the other hand, selling your ethereum right now is a big loss and a failure because ethereum value is just so low that your investment from it doesnt meet nor profit your wallet at all.
Activity: 27
September 25, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
Do not sell now, people are trying to buy at this low time. Think carefully or you will regret in the future
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
September 25, 2018, 10:22:23 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

It is better to hold now as the price is not the best for the selling ethereum at the moment. According to the present tendency, the rate should go up soon so just have the patience to get the best profit out of your investment. It makes sense to invest in ethereum for a long-term otherwise you will not make much profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 25, 2018, 10:07:09 PM
Eth is always long-term project which we cannot able to guess how much the price is going to be. So always ETH is a good strategy to hold for long-term because ETH has the very huge option after bitcoin to increase its price even higher.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
September 25, 2018, 10:02:51 PM
Still, the market is still very depressed. Continue to hold ETH tokens. The market for cryptocurrencies will definitely get better. Wait patiently.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
September 25, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
The ETH does have a good future for the crypto world, so I think that when the crypto market starts to stabilize, the ETH price will immediately increase, so more now we hold it back and wait until the crypto market returns to normal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 25, 2018, 09:44:32 PM
i think eth for now is good for holding than to invest . although market is dump you should keep holding ethereum and have patience to wait the market rise again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 09:04:40 PM
hold now and just wait until bull run in Ethereum comes and all Ethereum investors will get very big profits and those who sell Ethereum now will only regret.

Under the "very big" profit, do you mean an increase of 20% -30%? I would not say it's big. It's also not the fact that a bull race will happen, of course, there will be growth, and the etherium will restore part of the previous price, but I would not expect much.
Activity: 79
September 25, 2018, 09:00:05 PM
Buy dip then hodl thats the secret. Weak hands always lose. Dont mix your emotion when trading. The reason why eth is down because of icos they dump it after there ico. Soon eth will fly again if you believe in history repeat itself.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 25, 2018, 08:55:32 PM
ETH requires hold now due to the fall in its price. Selling ETH now only breeds loss unless it was bought when it reached $190. Ethereum will definitely rise up again as the ICOs on the market gathers momentum and build their projects on the Ethereum Blockchain. This gives Ethereum a new sense of added value.
Activity: 364
September 25, 2018, 08:50:02 PM
hold now and just wait until bull run in Ethereum comes and all Ethereum investors will get very big profits and those who sell Ethereum now will only regret.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

When prices are decreasing, it's better to hold them for a while. Everyone definitely doesn't want to get a loss, so it's better to hold it and keep observing market developments and doing analysis for you to strategize in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: