Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 30. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 25, 2018, 11:11:39 AM
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow. So for eth is wait and watch policy
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 25, 2018, 11:08:00 AM
ETH led to the losses of many investors. But, I think that we must be patient. It seems to me that the price will go up in a few weeks.

Losses occur when prices are falling but if some investors will survive it will return profits in the future. That's just thought my opinion.
Ethereum to held is also very capable to generate larger profits again. essentially with the development that is present on the Ethereum is able to make development much more increased with increasing support from enthusiasts.
Ethereum is a valuable asset, if you have it, I think it's still too soon to sell it. I am sure, Ethereum prices can definitely be higher just like last year. I only expect prices above $ 500 for this year, but if more, then it will be very good for Ethereum's restraint
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 10:58:11 AM
I think it's better to hold it to avoid losing money. and always have to look in the market for a while to know when to market. Be smart and approach for more money to be received.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 10:49:00 AM
ETH led to the losses of many investors. But, I think that we must be patient. It seems to me that the price will go up in a few weeks.

Losses occur when prices are falling but if some investors will survive it will return profits in the future. That's just thought my opinion.
Ethereum to held is also very capable to generate larger profits again. essentially with the development that is present on the Ethereum is able to make development much more increased with increasing support from enthusiasts.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
September 25, 2018, 10:42:46 AM
for eth it is also good but its price drops quickly what is really the reason for the fall of the eth price but I think it can still recover the former price of eth if they are to make a new project which can be increased price of eth so many people and holders are losing the fall of eth price.
Activity: 268
September 25, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I think we should keep on holding right now and together with it, we should keep on believing that it will soon go to the moon again. If we are going to be pessimistic and impatient about it, then we should not expect anything from it anymore. Ethereum has all the potential of surviving and being successful in the future so let us not grow tired on waiting for it to recover.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 25, 2018, 10:38:35 AM
hold it if you have eth, don't waste your chance holding eth, chances are eth will
rise again at the end of the year, hopefully those who hold eth get a reward that
is commensurate with the rise later in the year
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 10:28:13 AM
It is correct that interest in ICO decreases and it affects on ethereum growth and it drops more than other coins but it is still the best choice after bitcoin and a confirm hold as this phase will over after a period.

As we can see the price of ethereum now are struggling like what bitcoin happen also. But it does not mean that ethereum now is not good for hodl for long term investment plan, but like bitcoin both of them are still promising for possible growth before this year ends. It is expectedly to happened that bullish market will take over before year ends.
Activity: 602
September 25, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
I think on current price if you sell your ETH then you will be in totally loss so it is better to hold.
Almost market is red since some months mostly ICO’S are going to dead but we hope soon market will recover & ICO’S would be in boom then defiantly ETH will be also take a rise.
Activity: 728
September 25, 2018, 09:59:16 AM
Yes, I think it's a good opportunity to hold ethereum at a low price, I'm sure the market will recover and ethereum will increase. That's what I expected at the end of this year.
Activity: 208
September 25, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I believe Ethereum still has a potential for growth in the future. despite its red tracks these days. Ethereum still stay strong as ever. its stil the leading coins in alternate coin currency
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 25, 2018, 09:53:20 AM
Ethereum is still good to hold for long term because it has still a lot of rooms to grow. Ethereum will recover like bitcoin but it is difficult to know when will it bounce back again. The second ranked cryptocurrency has the potential to grow high in the future because of its better technology and features like smart contracts and platform for developing new applications.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 09:47:17 AM
it's your choice and only you can decide to keep ethereum or sell it, the point you have to know is that ethereum is a cryptocurrency that has the potential to be very expensive and ethereum also has lots of tokens created from their smart contracts so that makes ethereum can be very expensive.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
September 25, 2018, 09:27:34 AM
ethereum still the best but because of the latest news about asic miner it make investors and gpu miners feel bad about it and the percent for the miner has being reduced by ethereum dev. Too much speculation about ethereum right now and it push ethereum price are down at the moment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
September 25, 2018, 09:27:18 AM
If you bought ETH a few months ago, now is a bad time for selling this coin. I think you should wait and the price will go up. I keep those coins that I bought long ago.
Activity: 350
September 25, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
Of course, to keep the genus is not profitable, it is worth considering the option with its purchase for storage
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
September 25, 2018, 09:24:07 AM
It is correct that interest in ICO decreases and it affects on ethereum growth and it drops more than other coins but it is still the best choice after bitcoin and a confirm hold as this phase will over after a period.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 09:17:06 AM
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 09:13:59 AM
Better hold it longer mate , Just always check the price on the market or updates on the community so you wont lose any of your investments Wink
Pages:
Jump to: