Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 42. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 619
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 08:56:19 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
i think Ethereum will grow to $ 300 in next week and will grow again to $ 500 in next month, i suggest you to invest and hold Ethereum Until next year. because cryptocurrency is still strong and will make better future for many people. So why you scare to invest your money and hold it it? Keep believe in your self and make big profit. you must try to invest your money to EOS and Neo. I think EOS and NEO will Grow 15% in next week.

In this market situations and we can see whats happening with ethereum, same like many other altcoin, I will not selling anything for now, it's like giving away coins under the price. So, I will keep my ethereums along with many other coins that dropped really hard in past 6 months, if I didn`t sell back than, I will not sell now. Just  wait a little longer mate.
It would be nice with the currently holds the Ethereum. by holding the Ethereum was able to increase the price of the Ethereum and coins with the development that is so inflated. so it becomes its own advantage by having the Ethereum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 17, 2018, 07:45:02 PM
I'm still sure to hold ethereum. indeed at this time ethereum's decline was very drastic and ethereum prices were very low. but for me, this is an opportunity to make a profit by trading or holding for a long time. by buying at this time, I think the right time to start trading.
I hope this time is the lowest point, and I am still sure the market will recover. so it's very feasible to own and buy eth at this time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
September 17, 2018, 07:27:37 PM
I think you must HODL, because ETH has good potential for technology, team, and project. If you heard bad news about ETH, I believe big whales playing with that. ETH is a major role in the crypto ecosystem so it wouldn't likely to become obsolete.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 07:17:28 PM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I agree with you, if you are holding an ETH right now better if you just hold it and wait until the price goes up again or the market increase again. Another option for you to earn more profit is to bu ETH or bitcoin because of the low prices now and just hold it until the value goes up again then sell it, by that strategy you will earn more profit and you will avoid losses like the others are feeling right now.

There is no doubt that the ethereum holding will make us get big profits someday, the more devs. which develops ethereum is certainly a good indication that ethereum usage will continue to increase.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
September 17, 2018, 07:13:09 PM
I would better hold ethereum,because it is undervaluated at the moment. 200 $ is a sweety price to pick up ethereum in your portfolio for a long term. Don't hesitate doing it!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 07:08:27 PM
Definitely you should hold it. Its been a while now since ethereum is down. You'll lose a lot more if you sell it now because the price is very low. All we can do right now is to hold and wait. We are all waiting for ethereum's uprising in fact not just ethereum but all crypto. For those who want to try crypto, now is a good time to enter.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 17, 2018, 06:51:50 PM
Keeping ETH is one of the good opportunities for us, as I think ETH prices will grow sharply by the end of the year so now is the chance for us to buy eth.
Activity: 448
September 17, 2018, 04:18:12 PM
Actually now crypto market down, and also Eth falling.We should hold our coin until market recover.Actually market pump and down it's natural for crypto.Eth is established coin and have also good future. I hope eth again will ne grow up in this year.          
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
September 17, 2018, 04:16:58 PM
Eth has more to offer, it's best to hold ETH because most altcoins and projects revolves round Eth, or uses Eth platform. Once the market stabilise and all this regulation here and there is done with, Eth will take a turn for good.
Activity: 364
September 17, 2018, 03:55:19 PM
My opinion is to hold the ETH and not to sell now. I am sure that in the near future the price will grow and it will be possible to get a good profit.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
September 17, 2018, 03:50:54 PM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I agree with you, if you are holding an ETH right now better if you just hold it and wait until the price goes up again or the market increase again. Another option for you to earn more profit is to bu ETH or bitcoin because of the low prices now and just hold it until the value goes up again then sell it, by that strategy you will earn more profit and you will avoid losses like the others are feeling right now.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
September 17, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
in my opinion you should keep on holding and just wait and see what happens next, i believe that eth will recover and rise again. we just need to wait for news from ETF and eth will have a positive vibe then, i personally been greedy with eth since it dump its price.
copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
I think that now there has been a false increase in the price of the crypto currency Ethereum after which we will soon see another decline in the price of the Ethereum coin. This has been going on for half a year and I think it will take a very long time.
Activity: 316
September 17, 2018, 01:41:53 PM
judging from all the current movement of tokens it does not allow us to sell..
if I have capital, I will buy assets when the market starts to decline..
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 01:38:29 PM
I think that you need to wait until the end of September and then draw conclusions. So whether to sell then-whether to keep. I still hope for growth. But I'll see what happens next.
Activity: 165
September 17, 2018, 01:37:09 PM
It has no meaning of selling ETH in the current market. ETH deserves to be at least $500. Considering its current value, you are going to sell at discount, lol. You should wait till the ETF news which may put a positive effect on the market. Then, all alt including ETH will be boosted.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 01:34:35 PM
I think that all the same it is now to keep the ethereum that you have. Because I still believe in him that he will do his work. It will grow well in the future.
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 17, 2018, 01:31:51 PM
I just don't see the reasons to sell ETH now. Market is red now and it mean that you should hold eth and watching the market about new rises and falls.
Activity: 350
September 17, 2018, 01:19:48 PM
I think it is possible to keep Ethereum in the long term, since it is a good coin, but I would not risk buying Ethereum now, since it is highly likely that its price will fall to $ 150 again.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 12:54:40 PM
I think soon another reduction in the price of all crypto-currencies and a coin ethereum is expected. Therefore, now can sell the coin of the Ethereum, in order to buy it at a price of 170$ or 150$.
Pages:
Jump to: