Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 44. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
September 15, 2018, 11:23:14 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

what happens if you don't hold it? will it be much better?
if I think you better keep holding it because it reduces the risk than you regret later.
Activity: 504
September 15, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
I think that now it is necessary to invest in ETH, as now a lot of people started to buy and so the sales pool increased, which actually caused a change in the price of ETH in the big direction, I think that this will be the same story.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:17:32 AM
I think that now is a good time for keeps. Because the market starts to grow and you can make good money on this post. As there are forecasts that by the end of the year will be 500-600 $.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:14:12 AM
If you have ETH, this is the time to hold it and even acquire more of it so that you can make more profit when the price goes up and you decide to sell. This is how to make good use of the opportunity which volatility brings.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 11:10:47 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
In investing with cryptocurrencies I don't think anyone can know for sure the future and development of the currency that is needed for that is the confidence and patience of your choice is your confidence with all the risks
Activity: 42
September 15, 2018, 11:04:55 AM
In terms of price now, this might be the right time to buy eth and be held in the long term, but I'm also not sure if this is the right time to buy eth because I also don't know whether the market will get worse or will recover.
 Smiley
Activity: 9
September 15, 2018, 11:02:31 AM
This time is not a time to sell ETH moreover it is a only time to buy more and more ETH and hold it for a some time to get a reasonable profit  i think it will be grow in near future.
Activity: 224
September 15, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
I think ethereum is still very much worth owning and investing in. Now is the time to buy Eth COINS, because the price of Eth is very cheap, and the price of Eth will soar for a long time.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 15, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
Noone know what will be in the future, but my opinion that sell Ethereum now is not good idea
Activity: 71
September 15, 2018, 10:33:01 AM
You should hold your own ETH. Because people are scared of it but you will have the opportunity to get high profits when you believe it
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
Eth is a good coin. The price of Eth is low. If you sell your coin at a lower price then you can face the loss. Therefore, I think that you can hold eth and wait till the market gets better
Activity: 756
Merit: 111
cro.baby
September 15, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
why should be feared. after I saw the development, holding was the right choice at this time. precisely now many people choose to hold, because this week, the ETH is already in an improved graph.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
Today's hold only! I think this FUD wave is gone. And ETH starts his restoration. I don't wait for the same growth and price as BTC but I'm sure that we will see ETH for the more expensive price. I have no doubt that the team can offer many interesting solutions for current limitations
Activity: 33
September 15, 2018, 09:23:55 AM
If you are sitting on Ethereum purchased at much higher prices then to sell now you will take a huge hit. It may drop even further but it would seem sensible to time some additional purchases and reduce your cost average.
Activity: 83
September 15, 2018, 09:17:04 AM
This is the best time to hold and acquire more of ETH because the price is low now and you will have the opportunity to acquire more coin with little fiat. When the price goes up, you will make more profit and if you have lots of it, you can discover that you will make a future from it
Activity: 99
September 15, 2018, 09:11:26 AM
If you are sitting on Ethereum purchased at much higher prices then to sell now you will take a huge hit. It may drop even further but it would seem sensible to time some additional purchases and reduce your cost average.
Activity: 31
September 15, 2018, 09:00:58 AM
Ethereum is a good coin and it is always best to hold the coin
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
September 15, 2018, 08:55:15 AM
if the market is red then the best choice is to keep holding ethereum because ethereum prices are good coins and will definitely rise again and when the market turns green we can sell it and get profit
Activity: 112
September 15, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
Me have the same question as the price of cryto currencies is unstable right now.
still the technologies currencies is all around. ETH is located at 2nd biggest crypto currencies, so my opinion is HOLD ETH right now, if ETH go down, the price would not be shut as the ICO's token.

maybe I'll lost money but the percentage I could increase assest still quite high.
Activity: 209
September 15, 2018, 08:21:54 AM
Hold ofcourse! There is no way you are selling in this current price with its lowest this year. We just need to avoid selling low to not worsen the market situation. Lets keep our holding to be profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: