Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 46. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
September 15, 2018, 03:22:52 AM
Ethereum and Bitcoin has emerge to be the favourite coin of many cryptocurrency enthusiast, traders and investors. Bitcoin is solid as rock in payment system in cryptocurrency and ethereum has a stable verified smart contract platform that enable projects and businesses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 03:14:34 AM
buy more if you dare to take risks
as you know, that the price of ETH is experiencing a drop now, so that the entire cryptocurrency community that has ETH is experiencing asset depreciation
but, for people who dare to buy ETH at this time, then he will get a profit when the ETH prices recover
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
the market cost is down at this point. so you better continue holding your ETH.
or then again you can accept this open door to purchase more ETH. I accept soon or later the cost will increment once more.
simply have somewhat understanding.
Activity: 32
September 15, 2018, 03:01:18 AM
Of course, I still decided to hold my coin in the meantime. The price of ETH will rise again, people should not be too worried.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 02:57:46 AM
I think you should keep holding your Ethereum right now because the price of Ethereum has dropped and still at lower level.If you sell now, you will lose your money,But If you hold for long term there is a great chance you will see returns on your investment.I believe in the potential of Ethereum and strongly believe it will overcome it’s problems.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 02:48:43 AM
I don't think Ethereum is a good asset. Only if one candle to catch it for $1 and sell for $150. Then I would have bought it.
Activity: 56
September 14, 2018, 06:35:07 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
i think Ethereum will grow to $ 300 in next week and will grow again to $ 500 in next month, i suggest you to invest and hold Ethereum Until next year. because cryptocurrency is still strong and will make better future for many people. So why you scare to invest your money and hold it it? Keep believe in your self and make big profit. you must try to invest your money to EOS and Neo. I think EOS and NEO will Grow 15% in next week.

In this market situations and we can see whats happening with ethereum, same like many other altcoin, I will not selling anything for now, it's like giving away coins under the price. So, I will keep my ethereums along with many other coins that dropped really hard in past 6 months, if I didn`t sell back than, I will not sell now. Just  wait a little longer mate.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:25:15 PM
This is 100% the best strategy. The airwaves are at the bottom. Now is the best time to buy it. As it will not pass much time as the broadcast will return its position. We need to wait and dig and hold until the right time
Activity: 112
September 14, 2018, 04:08:15 PM
I'll buy 20% of the ether bank for a long time 1-2 years ... And suddenly it will, but if it does not, it means no) If it drops to $ 150, I'll buy it again. In general, we need to wait for a new explosive crypt, which shoots better than the etherium

That's actually, as I said, bought for 170, merged to 220. The quietest deal in my life: D
Although probably just lucky. And that's what the etherium's prospects are for, then I think it's unlikely that he will return to the initial positions
Activity: 76
September 14, 2018, 03:26:38 PM
In my opinion, you should not abandon the broadcast. This is a very strong coin. It takes the first place in my wallet. This coin will show itself in the future very well.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 02:58:56 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
I prefer to invest in the purchase of Ethereum now. I believe that in the long term the project has excellent prospects for restoring and further increasing its prices. Of course, no one can accurately predict the situation in the modern crypto market. But still I believe in good potential Ethereum in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
Hold. I think this is a good option for everyone now. 5 % of the portfolio can be given from your Deposit. Invest in it.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 02:09:01 PM
maybe this is the right time to buy, I mean Ethereuem is slowly recovering, I think by the end of the year they will recover fully, at least $ 400- $ 500.
Activity: 44
September 14, 2018, 02:03:32 PM
I think as it is now, the best bet is to hold your ETH and if you have extra buck you can invest because this is the best time to do that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 14, 2018, 01:23:41 PM
Of course, to keep, you look at the price, it's just a nightmare, such a price has not been there for a long time, it went down below the previous bottom. So I would not sell it now, I think it has a good future.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Primedice & Stake Brand Managers Head
September 14, 2018, 01:22:30 PM
I think that the price of the ethereum will return to its former borders, and will be within $ 500 in the near future. Now the whole market is red, and the fact that the price of the etherium has fallen is the general trend of the entire crypto currency market. So, we are waiting for the restoration.

You are aware that you are using my account, right?
Not sure if you were the one who hacked it or if you just bought it from someone else but I am reporting you for that
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
September 14, 2018, 01:16:56 PM
Well the market is red for long time but as a holder of ethereum it is more advisable if we will continue to hold and i am sure a good thing will happen this year, Ethereum is the best altcoin and it can pump again on right time so people need to keep holding.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 12:59:28 PM
It is time to hold your ETH, because if you are selling now, you are going to sell at a loss, and this will discourage you. At this time, my advice for people is to get more ETH with those that they have on hand, so that when it's time to sell, you get more return on investment. Since ETH is now in red, I'm very optimistic that the price will soon grow, and we are experiencing a green period.
Activity: 322
September 14, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
At the moment, in any case you can not sell, an uptrend begins and the longer you keep it the more you earn !
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
Today the price of Ethereum started to rise again, Ethereum prices are indeed very worrying because they fell at their lowest prices. Even so, I try not to panic sell because I am sure Ethereum's price will get better again and Ethereum still has a good future.

If you have an urgent need it's okay to selling the Ethereum that you have, if not better you are patient a little longer because the price is still very low at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: