Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 47. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 10:46:22 AM
I advice you to hold... ETH will bounce back. I see this dip as an opportunity to grab more ETH. Lets see how November-December goes but I believe the price will bounce back.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 10:32:49 AM
Believe me ico is not dead its just a trend where many people start sell their eth and the entire market is unstable cause the uncertainty and fud that happen recently. Eth is one of the best coin and i do think there is a lot of ico out there that are good and could be big in future.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2018, 10:30:47 AM
It's about trusting the technology more so than price, and right now ETH is the most widely used platform. So many big investors believe in it and developers of ETH are very much capable of delivering the planned updates at the scheduled time. If you are in ETH for longer term say 2-3 years atleast, then nothing to worry about. It will surely be at $2000+ by end of 2021
Activity: 23
September 14, 2018, 10:27:27 AM
I figure you should continue holding now since offering now willake you lament some time soon. I see the further drop in ether at present is an approach to drive individuals into making alarm deals with the goal that the individuals who are controlling eth will purchase every one of them and later pump. So you must be savvy here and hold. Eth will never stay this way. It may be interesting as it continues dropping however it will recuperate at all cost. So I will ask you to hold. what's more, Often Ether ought to be quickly traded without investing excessively energy and effort.For this reason, Internet exchangers can not be more qualified. With ther enable Ethereum to can be traded for local currency,as well as euros,bitcoins and different kriptovalyuts.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 10:15:48 AM
Looking at the market price of ETH coin at the present time is very low. I advise you to keep it and do not sell it because my ETH price will definitely rise again early next year and keep it until the price gets rebounded to avoid losses. You that sell now will be big losses
copper member
Activity: 83
September 14, 2018, 10:15:39 AM
I think that the etherium needs to be sold, because soon its price will be 150$. The temporary growth that has been in recent days is a false growth made in order to lure more buyers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 10:09:21 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
i think Ethereum will grow to $ 300 in next week and will grow again to $ 500 in next month, i suggest you to invest and hold Ethereum Until next year. because cryptocurrency is still strong and will make better future for many people. So why you scare to invest your money and hold it it? Keep believe in your self and make big profit. you must try to invest your money to EOS and Neo. I think EOS and NEO will Grow 15% in next week.
Activity: 126
September 14, 2018, 10:08:36 AM
If looking at the market right now is not too good, then I suggest you should hold it back and if you sell it now it will be very detrimental and lose something very valuable. The ethereum value will definitely go up and you have to be patient because the new journey starts.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 14, 2018, 10:04:09 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.

You have been mentioned and consistent about the dipping position of ethereum so whats the sense of asking this one?You are to sell your ethereum then do it now before you lose it all

We havent hit the bottom so theres another price dropping that will happen again before tasting the sweetness of success in trading
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
September 14, 2018, 10:02:16 AM
Now there is still time to buy ETH, but neither as to sell it. If you look at the charts, you can see that the price of ETH has always grown after such failures, for this I believe that we need to expect growth and recovery.
Activity: 73
September 14, 2018, 09:59:46 AM
well i think you're just paranoid or something, ethereum is still popular these days. and today ethereum was rise while bitcoin stuck in a red
Activity: 104
September 14, 2018, 09:56:38 AM
I expect that the ethereum will soon grow in price. Futures contracts for the ethereum will be approved soon - this will be a push for the price increase
Activity: 272
September 14, 2018, 09:53:31 AM
I think now is a good time we can buy, because now is the right time to get a better profit, with prices higher than the current price increase.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 09:51:38 AM
hold it as long as possible and if you think you want to sell it now it seems it's a bit late because the price is too cheap.
but it's up to you if you believe you can buy it cheaper then sell immediately before the price goes back down.
If you bought it from much cheaper value, you sell it now as the price really jumped more than 10% from the last dip, but if you are a believer and you seen
the potentials considering the last ATH better to hold and keep buying, the value can reached more than that last pumped and it can bring a good earnings
out from your investment, ETH is one of those best coin to keep alongside with bitcoin maybe after 5 years the value will be as good as a gem in the digital
market.
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:38:58 AM
In my opinion it should hold the coin Ethereum. Despite the fact that the coin is now on the decline, soon the coin will give a good increase. This is the second largest coin after bitcoin. Only patience.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 09:35:46 AM
Good question. If you want to earn in this market and not have losses every time the course changes in the wrong direction then you need to keep your coins as long as possible.
Activity: 86
September 14, 2018, 09:32:44 AM
It is advisable to hold your ETH at this time so that you won't lose selling it. It is sure that it will surely rise again because this is not the first time such is happening. If you have spare money which you are not using at the moment, you can also invest it into buying more of ETH so that you can sell high when the price starts going up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
Hold for 1 or more than 5 years is OK, because after ICO projects sell ETH for their product, and POW to POS, ETH price would be grow up again
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 08:56:02 AM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I agree with that opinion, it is good to buy now simply because the price of ethereum are down and it is your opportunity to buy a lot of it. Furthermore, I think its up to you if you want to hold your ethereum or not but I suggest its better to hold now rather than to sell it now because if you sell it now your income will totally low.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
September 14, 2018, 08:55:15 AM
I prefer to hold ethereum and even buy more. There are some fundamental cases as POS implementation and existing amount of ICOs using erc-20 as a protocol makes me believe in ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: