Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 43. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 10:57:31 PM
You better sell it now, because I estimate this downward trend will continue. At present it must be admitted that ETH's trading volume is getting lower, and the ICO market is falling apart. In addition, almost all crypto sectors look very weak and nothing shows a resurgence.
Activity: 98
September 15, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
Interesting idea, to invest our money into ethereum. This is a good project and will be attractive in the long run. Now is the right time to buy this token. After that you just have to be patient and wait while looking at the market situation before selling it, this strategy is needed in investing crypto currencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 10:19:14 PM
I think ether is very suitable for storage, if you think of minimizing the risk then it's the best choice. If you trade for a short time, then maybe ether will be worth selling, because I got a leak that the price of the coin will experience a correction, and after that it rises again with a better price.
Activity: 204
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 10:18:00 PM
now is the right time to buy and save ethereum. because the market price is really falling and this is the time for you to buy more and buy it and sell it when ethereum prices are back to normal
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 10:07:22 PM
At present, the price of Ethereum is indeed down, and almost all types of altcoin are also experiencing the same situation. Apart from all that, there is still hope that the market will improve soon. Today positive thinking about Ethereum is the best thing that can be done, because it will provide good value in the field.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 15, 2018, 09:57:57 PM
for now I am more suggestive of being able to hold than we sell our assets. of course, of all of us, we have experienced a significant decline in assets. but almost 50%
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
September 15, 2018, 09:53:14 PM
ETH has made a strong reversal up during this week so it may have bottomed finally. It is good to hold your ETH and add more at these low prices.
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 09:44:29 PM
It is best to hold more ethereum as of now. Because it is a best opportunity for this kind of event that ethereum's price are really way off and so cheap. Better stack to this coin and wait for it to recover and you can certainly gained good profit.
Activity: 84
September 15, 2018, 09:13:23 PM
Hold it, if you sell Ethereum at this time, then it's a stupid decision. I am sure because I think that the ICO project will never die because there are projects with unique technologies that are more promising. You can despair, but after difficult times, something good will always come, be patient.
Activity: 378
September 15, 2018, 07:27:26 PM
If there is any altcoin i am very much confident of, it is ethereum. It is now obvious to everyone that ethereum is a coin with good prospects, considering its level of growth within these few days. More growth is on the way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 15, 2018, 07:10:09 PM
You should definitely hold your ethererum, especially now. Because if you sell now, you’ll regret that selling your eth at bottom price. Don’t be panic and just wait. Everyone knows eth has the strenght so its price will be higher in couple months.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 07:07:37 PM
I prefer hold ethereum or even buy more. This asset to be dumped to extremely low levels and it is temporary. Today it is more useful than bitcoin. Ethereum is a core technology in crypto, so price should rebounce later or sooner
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 06:59:52 PM
I think what to buy at the moment Ethereum is possible, as is likely now begin to grow the market for altcoins. Ethereum will rise to $ 300, and then you have to sell.
Activity: 238
September 15, 2018, 02:32:50 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?

Hold your coins for a while longer and have faith that prices will grow again. With a volatile market there are no predictions about what is going to happen next.
Activity: 72
September 15, 2018, 02:29:47 PM
This is the time to hold , although prices are very low but there is no point to sell at these prices now. This is time to buy more eth as every one believe in eth and it will be back soon. So this is the opportunity to buy more eth.
Activity: 826
September 15, 2018, 11:43:43 AM
Ethereum is a great investment, given how much it costs now, almost all altcoins are created on its platform,I think it's time,and then you can not have time.
Activity: 164
September 15, 2018, 11:28:21 AM
Start hold for this time. When the ethereum started up then this would be a good thing before it left the higher. ICO is indeed being in an erratic and this affects the ethereum. but perhaps many have already learned about it and the more selective in ICO so it certainly would be good to ethereum also later.

Such a cheap price on the market opens the door for investment both to new small and large investors! ethereum is constantly demonstrating good progress over the years and even if the price has been falling, it has never disappointed.
Activity: 121
September 15, 2018, 11:26:33 AM
Eth is a good coin.you just hold it for some time and its price will definately increase in after some time. Eth has good projects. If you invest in it you will earn profit.
Activity: 46
September 15, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
For ETH, many people still want to believe it. After all, it creates a myth that still has a solid foundation. It is the most commonly used coin in cryptocurrency. This is because the explosive growth of ICO has led to a sharp increase in its use, But everyone is used to using it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
September 15, 2018, 11:24:32 AM
Of course, it's better to store up to the best price. Ethereum is still the most popular platform for ico. While there is no alternative. Therefore, wait for the price increase and watch your competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: