Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 49. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 04:41:58 AM
Although ETH is accompanied by the rise of ICO, ICO is not dead at present, and many investors are still waiting for a good ICO to appear and buy!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
September 14, 2018, 04:41:54 AM
ETH is that currency that can be safely bought at all times and at any price. So that they do not talk about her. This currency has a huge future, and ETH is the most popular crypto currency for today and in the near future!
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:40:08 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
maybe my opinion is as common as the other investors who invest and what I need is confidence and patience in investing using crypto currencies
Activity: 179
September 14, 2018, 04:38:07 AM
As i see in the market holding ethereum is the best way for now. We knew that ETH has fallen this past few days and we know also that time really comes that ETH will rise and maybe you'll gain profits.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
September 14, 2018, 04:36:43 AM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
The price of Ethereum as of now is kinda low. So what you are going to do is to hold it first before you sell it. With that move, you can avoid losing money because you will sell it in the higher price.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
September 14, 2018, 04:35:38 AM
There may be better opportunities in the crypto market, I will choose to hold my ETH at this time due to my diversification rules.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 14, 2018, 04:27:51 AM
Selling ETH in such a dip is nothing but a stupid decision. I think you should wait some more days, at least one month more although it's not predictable what will happen after one month. What I am doing is holding ETH and will hold if it goes more dip.
Activity: 71
September 14, 2018, 04:25:41 AM
At this time my advice for people is to acquire more ETH with the ones they have at hand so that when the time is right for you to sell, you make more profit from the investment. As ETH is in red now, I am very optimistic that the price will soon go up and we experience the green period. Buy more and hold the ones you have for better days are ahead of ETH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

If you believe in eth then i can suggest to hold now. I know eth price will be rise soon, so you can buy more and hold it in the future.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 03:46:30 AM
Holding will be very nice to be there and ETH is not so reliable now to trade on it or just to sell it, it has to be more active and has higher price for such doing.
copper member
Activity: 18
September 14, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

To my best knowledge, ETH price will be high but it may take time but to acquire more of it, I will advice you use swing trading on it.
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
September 14, 2018, 03:44:56 AM
If I would of course prefer to hodl it now. because of the price in the market is also very low. If I sell, of course a great loss. should I be patient first, wait for the price this ethereum will again increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 03:43:51 AM
It's good to buy ethereum right now because it has dropped considerably from now on I think many traders are buying and holding on bitcoin and ethereum.
I think it's also good to just hold your ethereum so that you avoid cuts and losses. The current value of eth right now is very low so better to just keep or hold your eth until the better time comes.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
September 14, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
ETH is an alternative cryptocurrencies and altcoins are not good at selling now at all. They are better for the holding for this time and for buying maybe.
Activity: 649
September 13, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
If in the current condition you still have Ethereum, then the best step is to still have it and not sell it, because currently ethereum prices are at the lowest price, if you sell it you will definitely lose big enough, I am sure that ethereum will someday back up again.
This is right, the current price of Ethereum are down mostly crypto price also. When we look in ethereum price it is really dropping and most users worried for the lose that can get. Instead of panic sell this time why not being patience until it can recover.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
September 13, 2018, 07:10:43 PM
If in the current condition you still have Ethereum, then the best step is to still have it and not sell it, because currently ethereum prices are at the lowest price, if you sell it you will definitely lose big enough, I am sure that ethereum will someday back up again.
Activity: 672
September 13, 2018, 07:06:26 PM
Why not. You should keep Ethereum from now on. This is a huge potential coin. Ethereum will pass bitcoin in the future. The price of ethereum is rising rapidly. Many investors have chosen ethereum for long term investment.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
September 13, 2018, 06:31:38 PM
I don't think Ethereum is a good asset. Only if one candle to catch it for $1 and sell for $150. Then I would have bought it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 05:53:20 PM
You should keep and wait at least half a year. Let's say there is no such amount. Later on you will see the surprise. Do not hurry, be patient and wait
I agree 100%. A patient person will get a good surprise. The main thing is to be patient.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 05:35:00 PM
I support the idea of buying ethereum now but the problem is selling the current price if ethereum is something else and it's has discouraged so many persons are pulling out of ethereum currently I would advise that you can sell some and keep some no one can tell tomorrow
Pages:
Jump to: