Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH to hold now or not? - page 50. (Read 8362 times)

Activity: 726
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
just hold it and all profits will come back someday, I still keep eth in the wallet and keep buying it with market conditions like this
Activity: 462
September 13, 2018, 02:53:49 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
What's your thoughts on it? Should I hold now?
I think, that it all depends on what price you bought it at, but I think, that it's too late to sell ETH now, the price is very low, maybe it's better to wait for a little growth

Pessimistically-minded experts recommend selling ETH now and buy later, when the price falls, perhaps even up to $ 30 per coin. I would not do that. For me, now, one decision to hold.
Activity: 364
September 13, 2018, 02:49:15 PM
ETH is a very strong coin in fundamental terms. I like it very much because it was the first platform for smart contracts. I found out about him when he was 3 and even then I was interested in this platform. I'm still holding him right now. I'm sure it'll be worth over 1,000 in the next year. He will have a lot of updates, but if they are unsuccessful, but it will eat competitors for six months or a year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
Although the whole market is red, I'm very much afraid of holding ETH now. In my opinion, ETH was fluctuated to its ATH when people were more interested investing in ICO. Nowadays ICO is almost dead. That is why it has less demand. I don't think it will get another ATH soon.
I think, that it all depends on what price you bought it at, but I think, that it's too late to sell ETH now, the price is very low, maybe it's better to wait for a little growth
Activity: 700
September 13, 2018, 02:32:03 PM
Of course, we should keeping hold the ETH and not sell now.
Now the market is close to turning up and I think that soon the price will be more higher than today.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
You should keep and wait at least half a year. Let's say there is no such amount. Later on you will see the surprise. Do not hurry, be patient and wait
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 13, 2018, 02:15:12 PM
Hold. Ethereum being the second most popular cryptocurrency has a great potential in the market. The coin provides an exponential scaling of blockchain and is backed by a secure cryptography as well. Not only this, along with being an investment asset, the coin can also be used as a platform for posting new ICOs. The coin acts as a token for smart, decentralised applications which makes it a powerful and versatile platform for back end security and myriad of other technological promises.
The coin currently holds a market capital of $20.98 billion and has the potential to cross the $700 mark in the coming three months.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 02:01:01 PM
I already in October expect the price of the ETH more than $ 500. It will be difficult for him to gain a price increase, a large capitalization from the coin.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:52:51 PM
If you have not sold the Ethereum, you can not sell iron advice here. At this level, the prices of the Etherium are more likely than the market to go higher than down.
copper member
Activity: 546
September 13, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
The best thing to do presently is to hold on to once's token and not sell in panic, yes prices are not good now which is enough to want to sell in panic because if fear that it will go down the more but as a good investor that want to make good profit the most advisable thing to do now is to hold on to your altcoin and if possible buy more altcoin and ethereum so as to make more money later.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 13, 2018, 01:37:23 PM
That the price for the coin of the Ethereum will continue to decline for me is an obvious fact. The hardest thing for me to understand is when there will be a next decline, in order that I again bought the coin Tether.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
September 13, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
At the moment, not only ETH falls .. the whole market of crypto is going through a big crisis. The best thing that we can do at the moment is just wait until the situation changes for the better. So only hold ! there is no point in selling everything at that price
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 01:32:25 PM
i cannot do anything right now. my mind say you should hold ethereum, my heart say you should sell whereever you think that is top for short term.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 01:31:29 PM
I think that the price will again be high in the future.
The price is quite low, so I want to buy more coins! And I advise you to buy more!
Activity: 490
September 13, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
Now the ethereum needs to be bought as soon as possible and on as much as possible. Because when you start growing you just do not have time to do it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 01:24:25 PM
today we have seen a good recovery that makes me happy, last few weeks was embarrassing for eth. But I do not think to sell my eth that kind of cheap prize. When right time comes I believe it will give me a good profit.
Activity: 81
September 13, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
This is the best of the Ethereum cryptocurrency after bitcoin. And I don't think that it is necessary to sell it immediately after such a fall. Everything is for the better and now the best option is to stock up on cryptocurrency for a better future
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
I don't see any option other than growth expectations. It's the best thing that can happen now.Growth is inevitable, the only question is when it will be. But selling Ethereum now would be a stupid and useless decision in my opinion
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 06:01:33 PM
I think you should keep the Ethereum because when the market starts to recover Ethereum will restore its value
Activity: 70
September 12, 2018, 05:58:59 PM
Finally, the belief in the Ethereum have stupid staggered. I've waited a long time. After all, I told you. This is one hell of a project that will put sticks in the wheels of crypto-carts.

To sell an ethereum is a bad idea. Now the low price for the airspace, and by the end of the year the price will only grow. The project will not die
Pages:
Jump to: