Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 28. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 01:31:27 PM
I still have more confidence in Ethereum. Neo is also a promising project, I would advise you to take a closer look at the project called universa.
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
Neo Technology (NEO) is also aimed at introducing "smart" contracts into economic models. A project that allows digitizing assets and storing them in a blockade with the possibility of conducting securely secured transactions can constitute a serious competition with the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 196
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 28, 2018, 02:28:10 PM
It is interesting to listen when two of these projects are compared. In fact, they have differences, but the essence is one and they are both very promising. In the future, many will be lost, and NEO and ETH will always function and there will be many developments on their platforms!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
Very strong comparison, because both of these projects are competitors by their own ideas, probably now ETH is one of the most basic projects, which today has a very serious impact on the market, I think it's right to choose this project
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
March 28, 2018, 02:24:09 PM
Which do you think is better and why?

I think Ethereum is better than Neo because of the fact its the original in its blockchain technology. I have read in an article that Ethereum and NEO are similar coins having a closely similar technology with the main difference that Ethereum came from the US and NEO came from China. I am not downplaying China's capability to create its own coin, but I am more looking at the fact that the original and pioneer in its technology will most likely have a better pull to the people than its counterpart.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 02:23:21 PM
I think that NEO is a good contender to the Ethereum - it grabbed some ICO projects on it's side - instead of erc20 they use their protocols.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
March 28, 2018, 02:21:12 PM
Eth is better because it is more popular and many ICO are held based on it. But Neo is young and he can repeat the path of Eth in the crypto world. So i suggest you need to buy both this coins.
I like both of them, but I still prefer Ethereum rather than NEO I see to it that I do have both of them as I believe that this 2 coins will gonna lead the altcoins in the coming months or years.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 02:20:01 PM
Eth is better because it is more popular and many ICO are held based on it. But Neo is young and he can repeat the path of Eth in the crypto world. So i suggest you need to buy both this coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 02:17:19 PM
Despite the fact that the NEO platform is very similar to Ethereum, analysts are sure that NEO will become the platform of the future decentralized economy, and its crypto currency will be the strongest in 2018.

Which analysts are you talking about?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 316
March 28, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Despite the fact that the NEO platform is very similar to Ethereum, analysts are sure that NEO will become the platform of the future decentralized economy, and its crypto currency will be the strongest in 2018.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 02:05:53 PM
Hey guys which client are you using to interact with your wallet MyEtherWallet or MyCrypto?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
Of course better ethhereum in my opinion. Because I also invest in ethereum and also believe that ethereum has potential. I'm not interested in NEO. Somehow I like eth more than neo.
I do share your opinion. But I think I can change my mind in a few months if NEO is stronger
Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
March 25, 2018, 07:11:40 PM
I like both of these coins, although they are for the same purpose. I think it is more profitable to buy NEO in the long term, but Ethereum is more reliable.
Activity: 406
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
March 25, 2018, 07:07:36 PM
I choose ETH. Instead of neo, I prefer the coin SEM.I think of it very few people have heard, although the fans are sure it is. Uses the same consensus algorithm as neo,BFT.Only in contrast to the NEO, the SEM has 100 validators. And anyone can become it, which you can not say about NEO)
Activity: 266
March 25, 2018, 05:04:05 PM
NEO good Crypto-currency, but so far to ETH far, too big difference in capitalization.
Activity: 476
March 25, 2018, 04:22:50 PM
better ETH because every sa'at the price is definitely going up and sure down a lot of people buy ETH with cheap price and then sold at a fantastic price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 04:16:53 PM

ETH is greatly improved reason its significantly more decentralized than NEO. Likewise ETH has hundreds tokens being based on it as of now. Despite the fact that value astute I would state NEO is underestimated and in the event that you are searching for more rate picks up than NEO would be a decent wagered.
Activity: 262
March 25, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
in my opinion, between eth and neo is better eth than neo, because eth is more famous and in the interest of many people, and in my opinion only eth that in the future will be able to compete with bitcoin may neo until now its price trafic is good but eth also his trafic is not less good even eth in nicknamed the king of all coin after bitcoin
Activity: 490
March 25, 2018, 03:55:10 PM
Good projects, this is the first thing I would like to say, then of course I must say that this comparison is very hasty to do, because NEO today is not as good a project as ETH, because it is not so much used.
Activity: 448
March 25, 2018, 03:21:21 PM
Eth position is 2nd after btc then Eth. Obviusly Eth is better.
Pages:
Jump to: