Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 27. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:51:44 AM
I really like both coins. They are promising! My favorite ETH.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
April 02, 2018, 12:40:22 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

Ethereum is definitely better than the NEO. because Ethereum is ranked 2 in the current coin market. besides the price of Ethereum is also much more expensive than NEO.
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 12:22:18 AM

NEO good coin but lost competitiveness with ETH
indeed I think ETH is better because it has a modern system and rapid development, it shows the quality of Ethereum is better than NEO
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
April 01, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

I think the better is NEO. although seen from the price, Ethereum is more expensive than Neo. but currently, NEO continues to show progress. so I believe the future NEO will exceed Ethereum.
Activity: 196
April 01, 2018, 11:39:50 PM
ETH /  NEO 

I like both because i am investing them for get profit. I directly buy ETH over bitcoin and invest on other ICO and  NEO is one of them.

I hope both will go very high prices end of this year  Grin

I am more into Ethereum because many people are choosing Ethereum and can invest in the long term, let alone Ethereum can transact quickly and have good potential in comparison with NEO Because I think if Ethereum will have a good future and many ICO projects are using ETH
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
April 01, 2018, 06:39:41 PM
With the transfer of the ETH to Casper and POS, I think the ether will break out into the leaders, leaving many competitors behind.The ETH will be on the front pages of major publications.I hope the Holders and Miners will agree with themselves or will go ETC for example
Activity: 82
April 01, 2018, 05:44:59 PM
NEO might grow big through time but i don't think it will overcome ETH any time soon. ETH is more popular at the time and is gaining much more trust, so if NEO would want to get bigger than ETH it has to take much more efficient technologies.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 02:39:04 PM
Smart contracts Ethereum-platform have made it a great success, because they effectively help to establish an agreement between the two parties without the risk of restrictions, downtime, fraudulent operations or third-party intervention.

Neo, like Ethereum, uses smart contracts. The NEO currency generates GAS tokens, which are used to provide services in the Neo-network.In the east, digital money is most widespread. The authorities of China and Korea are actively interacting with crypto companies.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
April 01, 2018, 01:52:54 PM
I see a lot of potential in NEO. it can show significant growth in value, especially in case of mass adoption of that blockchain. 
Activity: 1456
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 01, 2018, 12:33:42 PM
I will probably also stop at Ethereum but only incase when I will have to make a choice. As soon as now I can buy both cryptos, I will deal with Ethereum and NEO. Each of these projects is very cool.

I would like to inverse my money in ETH than NEO.Because as like a bitcoin,the price of Ethereum will increase in good manner.
Next to the bitcoin,Ethereum on the second place to inverse your money for short term profit.NEO also have good potential,but it's best for long term profit.
Activity: 252
April 01, 2018, 12:27:25 PM
I will probably also stop at Ethereum but only incase when I will have to make a choice. As soon as now I can buy both cryptos, I will deal with Ethereum and NEO. Each of these projects is very cool.
Activity: 223
April 01, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
in my opinion, of course, Ethereum is a better platform than NEO, but also NEO has a very strong team and they will also experience a big improvement in the coming years of a very promising project by having a good team.
Activity: 161
April 01, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Ethereum is above NEO for the price level. but after I have noticed these few weeks Ethereum has decreased. this makes me look back NEO and thought to buy it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

I think in the coming year there will be no serious changes in the rating of crypto currencies. Ethereum still remains the second crypto currency in the world, so if you choose between ethereum and neo, then I will choose ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
March 31, 2018, 02:49:20 AM
Ethereum
The technology significantly expands the capabilities of the traditional blockroom and serves to develop decentralized applications on smart contracts and conduct ICO. The platform finds application in the most various spheres of human activity, because it uses simple algorithms for concluding agreements and ensures their unerring execution.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 03:43:34 PM
ETH is the most popular altcoin and I do not think that something will change in the near future. In addition, there will soon be a big update.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 30, 2018, 02:37:12 PM
For me it is eth. This is the best cryptocurrency alternative. So, this would probably my choice. And choosing eth is wiser than choosing neo. Best blockchain there is.
Activity: 210
March 30, 2018, 12:29:05 PM
I also noticed this feature neo, it is very actively begins to recover after the general fall of the market. But it only works at the initial stage of recovery. In addition, this feature neo does not work in every case. I believe that both neo and ethereum look very attractive for buying at this point, when the market is all red.
Activity: 98
March 29, 2018, 05:38:16 PM
Very strong comparison, because both of these projects are competitors by their own ideas, probably now ETH is one of the most basic projects, which today has a very serious impact on the market, I think it's right to choose this project
The advantages of Ethereum are its stability and reliability which have already been tested by time.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
March 29, 2018, 01:58:43 PM
This time both are really in dip price to invest. You can hold Neo vs ETH , but i prefer NEO because if i hold on Binance or Kucoin i'll get GAS. In additional, you can see after a big dump of price, NEO always increase again faster than other
Pages:
Jump to: