Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH v NEO - page 26. (Read 4170 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 260
April 02, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
Ethereum is still better because it is the main cryptocurrency used by ICOs in their token exchange. It it very helpful in every ICOs or the people who wants to create an ICO.
That is right, still Ethereum will lead as the main in crypto in altcoin, those are the partners bitcoin and Ethereum, we should not remove them in our list, we have to make sure that they are there no matter what, and after investing in them we can also invest in some wsuch as NEO , Crp, doge which are also potential coin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
April 02, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
Ethereum is still better because it is the main cryptocurrency used by ICOs in their token exchange. It it very helpful in every ICOs or the people who wants to create an ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 10:13:13 AM
Ethereum is more popular than NEO, many ICO projects use Ethereum.NEO is also a good coin but still less competitive with Ethereum, so I prefer Ethereum for my future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 02, 2018, 09:54:53 AM
Definitely ETH.It is very steep even with the current depreciation of all EN masse began to buy what I naturally do not see with NEO lately
Activity: 224
April 02, 2018, 06:53:47 AM
I think Etherium is better than Neo . Almost all ICO projects , working in a network of Etherium .. Neo is a Chinese analogue of Etherium . I give my preference to ETH
Activity: 112
April 02, 2018, 06:49:58 AM
Which do you think is better and why?

In my opinion, every coins alway has private advantages and disadvantages. ETH and NEO are big coins now in whole the world with their community and application. Neo's price is lower than ETH, but in the future when China accept cryptocurrency, Neo will be really explosive
Activity: 392
April 02, 2018, 06:47:26 AM
Between ETH and NEO, it is clear that ETH is currently developing. But NEO is also the precursor of ETH and it is also receiving support from modern blockchain technology. NEO's future outlook will also grow and spread in the cryptocurrency market. It will also be able to grow equal to the value next to ETH in the future.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 06:43:07 AM
Despite the fact that the NEO platform is very similar to Ethereum, analysts are sure that NEO will become the platform of the future decentralized economy, and its crypto currency will have the best chance of becoming the strongest in 2018.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:38:06 AM
I believe more in Etherium - it has good technology and is used in many projects, as well as even some banking and government projects.
Activity: 397
April 02, 2018, 06:36:23 AM
Still now ETH is more valuable and popular than Neo. Although Neo has good project as well as good project of Chinese admin panel. Now it can't reach ETH value but Neo have good future. ETH is too much popular in ICO market because it has smart contact and ERC20 system, many coins had built by ETH technology so it has numerous users as well as investors too. So my perception ETH is more valuable thn NEO. I like to hold ETH now because it will give me huge profit after few days or months or years.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
April 02, 2018, 06:19:52 AM
I see a lot of potential in NEO. it can show significant growth in value, especially in case of mass adoption of that blockchain. 
Yes, NEO has more advantages compared to ethereum, I do not know what you think about neo, but I'm sure neo have better quality and potens
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 06:12:51 AM
If you are just starting start with NEO, if you already have been around the market you can try 50-50 for both ETH as well as NEO.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 06:00:05 AM
Ethe is better then Neo because market price of Ethe  according to btc is relatively  much better than Neo  ....
April 02, 2018, 05:55:01 AM
I am much more optimistic about ETH, because the price of ETH is very low, so in the long run, the return on investment is higher, so I am more willing to invest in the ETH.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 02, 2018, 05:36:12 AM
I do not really care which one is better. I place my bets on both. I use both to participate in promising initial coin offerings to gather more ethereum and neo and thereby more sats. I do not think you have to place your bets on only one of those coins.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
April 02, 2018, 05:34:44 AM

The better together they are a difficult question, NEO is good in its own way, Eth is unique in its kind. It's hard to say that it is better that the crypt would not have to allocate someone.
April 02, 2018, 05:18:08 AM
Both are crypto and for me both are important because i have holding a good reserve of these and NEO and Ethereum are both forms are Block chain related coins and designed to promote the E business and other smart contracts while through these the online sales are also increased and like other crypto these are also traded at a very good rate while i personally like Ethereum because it is supported by EEA.
Activity: 420
April 02, 2018, 04:34:59 AM
Both are good and I will buy both of them, I am an opportunist and who ever could give profit then I will follow. I believe that both of them has a great platform and will be great in the future.
Activity: 162
April 02, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
Ethereum has stabilized and the technology or price is very objective. The potential of NEO is even greater. As an investment, I will buy both.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2018, 04:26:49 AM

better Ethereum for we have. besides the promising Ethereum, Ethereum also gives many advantages gradually. when compared with NEO, NEO loses in some aspects.
Pages:
Jump to: