Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH Vs NEO - page 13. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 04:40:01 AM
I prefer ETH because the largest number of ICO are carried out on the basis of the ethereum platform and many services are being developed. I think in the future the ethereum will strengthen its leading position even more.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 04:34:57 AM
I think ethereum is good coin than the neo. Because ethereum is welknown coin and lot investor are interested in ethereum because ethereum is strong security.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
April 15, 2018, 04:28:11 AM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

I would suggest you to diversify a bit and do not rely on a single coin.
Both NEO and ETH are good coins, but relying only on one of them will do NO Good.

ETH and NEO will both give you opportunity to participate in the respective ICOs too. Invest wisely  Grin
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 04:25:36 AM
I think it's better not to buy NEO.  Hold ETH.  The price will only grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
April 15, 2018, 04:22:52 AM
it is a difficult decision, to determine the full investment only on one coin. I would recommend that you divide the capital for each coin, with a coin that has a better prospect of getting more capital.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 04:00:48 AM
I'd not actually think about buying neos in exchange for ethereum, I understand that eth prices are actually very down, but you should hold your Ethereum, because of his possible grow up in future                  
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
April 15, 2018, 03:22:55 AM
Thats hard to ask somebody about certain holdings, much better just search by yourself some knowledge about those altcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 06:14:41 PM
I support an old saying here in my country: Do not hold your eggs in one basket, becouse, if you fall, all of them would be destroyed, hold your eggs in a different baskets, doh.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 14, 2018, 06:08:47 PM
I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
Ethereum and NEO, both are coins that have a fairly good development when compared with other Altcoin. besides the level of enthusiasts are also the same height. so it's nice to have both. but in terms of Ethereum prices are much more expensive.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 14, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

I'm not really know about neo coins, but almost all altcoins have fallen in value in recent months, so you should be sure in that coins before invest
Activity: 168
April 14, 2018, 12:08:09 PM
I think it's better to stick to Ethereum,
Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin and now many projects using Ethereum so the best choice I think remains in Ethereum,
Neo is good but still less competitive with ETH.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
April 14, 2018, 11:56:29 AM
NEO is one of the good and potential altcoin. However to me EThereum is still number one. The reason is EThereum brings stability and safety, it has great potential and will grow strongly in the future. I advise you not to sell all Ethereum to buy NEO, you should patiently hold Ethereum. Maybe someday EThereum will help you rich.
April 14, 2018, 11:48:21 AM
Ethereum the best coins in the current market.It's future so much better.ETH is the biggest platform, many altcoin and ICO use it. Ethereum is most safely coin. Ethereum is going to be the most permanent of the cryptocurrencies.
NEO could probably be much better in the future, but I still think you should keep the ETH
Activity: 770
quarkchain.io
April 14, 2018, 11:32:54 AM
For me NEO has so much potential at its current price is still undervalued, as you can see in 2018 many ICOs are now considering using NEP-5 NEO Blockchain in their ICOs because of many advantages NEO Blockchain has rather than the most common ERC-20 of Ethereum Blockchain.
Activity: 110
April 14, 2018, 11:16:49 AM
I think it's better not to sell ETH.  This coin has a promising future.  And I think the coin will grow in value.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 11:05:43 AM
Holding an ETH is not a mistake infact this chance that you can earn a profit in it, try holding it a month or even longer and you will see what it gives to you in terms of profit...
Activity: 210
April 14, 2018, 10:31:44 AM
I got 4 ETH right now and I`m still holding it, same thing to you mate you should hold it till ETH regain it`s price. Holding ETH will guarantee you a massive profit out of it. So never doubted the eth you are holding right now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
April 14, 2018, 10:27:59 AM
Between ETH and NEO I think that there is currently no comparison. Ethereum is in my opinion the best cryptocurrency in the industry, the "Chinese" ETH NEO has great potential but must still demonstrate its full value. If a person wants to diversify, however, he can also buy NEO, which at the current price is a good purchase
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 14, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
First of all, 2.3 euros is a small number, so there is nothing to invest in.
I suggest you invest in some ACT, because at present low price, there is a lot of room to rise. Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
April 14, 2018, 06:54:20 AM
They are both very promising coins. No one knows what the future will hold. Both projects are relatively new (in the grand scheme of things), and they both need to deliver on their core promises. But I would get NEO since it is still cheap and is China’s answer to Ethereum. NEO is good deal at its price now and it will quickly reach and even pass Ethereums current price. NEO is what Ethereum’s too old to be: younger and faster.
Pages:
Jump to: